It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lookout Australia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
First off the bat, sorry for the clickbait...at the moment!

Media here in Aus are saying the F-35 are soon to be en route, similar to the UK thread can we get some heads up?

I usually go fishing near / under the Williamstown flightpath so fancy going to get some photo's of their arrival.

Will need to borrow a decent camera though so any heads up would be good!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

They're saying by December, but word should be given at least several days ahead of them heading that way.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Media here in Aus are saying the F-35 are soon to be en route, similar to the UK thread can we get some heads up?

I usually go fishing near / under the Williamstown flightpath so fancy going to get some photo's of their arrival.

Waynos, who visits this thread quite often always gets great photo's, so maybe a pm to him might pay off for what type and any tips. I personally use a Canon, with Canon Telephoto. If you can get hold of a maybe a Canon 5D and a Canon 100-400 L series lens, you should get great results. But they aren't cheap

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
In Australia, it seems every article these days on the F-35 is extremely polarized, the recent articles have been very positive. But a week or two an extremely negative one came out. Worrying for our democracy.

And, pretty sure LM Aeronautics gave factory tours to a whole bunch of press, who are running with the story. RAAF/CASG has created their own media as well.

December 10th looks like the day. AU-9 (confirmed) and AU-10 (?). Block 3F jets of course and with the better looking / more uniform stealth coating.
December 2018 has been the set date for a very long time.

I hope they do a proper display at Avalon 2019!
edit on 26/9/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You sir are a good boyscout

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If they hit Amberly let us know.Will be great watch them flying over Moreton Bay from the beach.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There's a KC-30 in Phoenix, at Sky Harbor right now. He's been there several days now. I haven't been able to do much tracking beyond the day he arrived, but he's almost certainly doing AR training for the move. If I had to guess, I'd also say he's going to take parts and gear down with him when he heads home.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bones have been very hush hush here..Not a peep since they arrived..

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Probably all broke. They had power on and flew.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

originally posted by: Forensick

Waynos, who visits this thread quite often always gets great photo's, so maybe a pm to him might pay off for what type and any tips. I personally use a Canon, with Canon Telephoto. If you can get hold of a maybe a Canon 5D and a Canon 100-400 L series lens, you should get great results. But they aren't cheap

Thanks your right, they arent cheap! Sure someone at work is a photographer, I will drag them out with me!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

First two F-35A Joint Strike Fighters to land at Wiliamtown RAAF Base on December 10

www.portstephensexaminer.com.au...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Anyone want to meet for this?

And it's a good excuse for me to go surfing in NSW.

top topics

join