It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dr ford - what is she actually afraid of ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
appologies for " another thread " on this farce - but a line of inquiry thaty has been ignored so far [ or at least i has been too dumb to spot it being addressed ] is :

what is dr ford ACTUALLY afraid of ??????????????

a " minor " element in the narrative of dr fords acusations states :

she left her affluent maryland home and moved 3000 miles to california , to escape justice kavanaugh

and the farce deepens with the new revelation that:

justice kavanaughs promotion to the SCOTUS bench would force her to flee the country to a " safe democracy ""

both claims paraphrased as i CBA getting citations

i has already semi addressed point 2 in other thread replies - as have others

but point one SEEMS to have gone ignored

there are 3 points to this :

1 - the claim that her move to california - was SOLEY to escape kavanaugh - of cpourse - the benefits of living in california - her education , carreeer and meating her husband - had nothing to do with the decision to settle there

2 - thje realisation that she took the " scenic route " - her bachelors degree was read at a university in north carolina

she did not flee very far or very fast .

now the problem in my mind is :

1 - what on going " threat " - did kavanaugh pose to her ??/- and how did a 3000 mile gap mitigate the " threat " ????????? - given that she made zero attemopt to hide - and kavvannaugh has the rescources to " bridge the gap " - if he chose

and lastly - how is kavanaugh siting on the SCOTUS bench a " greater threat " - to dr ford than kavanaughs seat on the DC appeals bench ????

seriously - do SCOTUS justices get a personal deathsquad at thier command ????????????

i know its asking a lot - but please confine yourselves to coherent replies that actually address the topic :

how is justice kavanaugh [ SCOTUS ] a bigger threat to dr ford than justice cavanaugh [ DC appeals ]

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yeah, I don't think this needed it's own thread.
The whole thing is a sad joke. The sooner they vote and he gets confirmed the sooner we can all move on to the next leftist manufactured outrage.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It's political theater. They're merely trying to drum up women votes for the midterms.

Same reason they're plastering Kaepernick's face everywhere to remind people of his fake struggle.

It's quite sad that in this era of abundant information that some many choose to instead become a zombie race and allow their brains to be enslaved by a select few of elitist, psychopathic scumlords.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Great. Another thread about Christine Ford, and another arm chair psychologist trying to tell us how victims should express their PTSD, and how we should evaluate PTSD in victims.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Great. Another thread about Christine Ford, and another arm chair psychologist trying to tell us how victims should express their PTSD, and how we should evaluate PTSD in victims.

Great. Another poster claiming this woman is a victim with absolutely no proof to back it up.

"We must believe her!!!! Cause vagina!!!"

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
appologies for " another thread " on this farce - but a line of inquiry thaty has been ignored so far [ or at least i has been too dumb to spot it being addressed ] is :

what is dr ford ACTUALLY afraid of ??????????????

a " minor " element in the narrative of dr fords acusations states :

she left her affluent maryland home and moved 3000 miles to california , to escape justice kavanaugh

and the farce deepens with the new revelation that:

justice kavanaughs promotion to the SCOTUS bench would force her to flee the country to a " safe democracy ""

both claims paraphrased as i CBA getting citations

i has already semi addressed point 2 in other thread replies - as have others

but point one SEEMS to have gone ignored

there are 3 points to this :

1 - the claim that her move to california - was SOLEY to escape kavanaugh - of cpourse - the benefits of living in california - her education , carreeer and meating her husband - had nothing to do with the decision to settle there

2 - thje realisation that she took the " scenic route " - her bachelors degree was read at a university in north carolina

she did not flee very far or very fast .

now the problem in my mind is :

1 - what on going " threat " - did kavanaugh pose to her ??/- and how did a 3000 mile gap mitigate the " threat " ????????? - given that she made zero attemopt to hide - and kavvannaugh has the rescources to " bridge the gap " - if he chose

and lastly - how is kavanaugh siting on the SCOTUS bench a " greater threat " - to dr ford than kavanaughs seat on the DC appeals bench ????

seriously - do SCOTUS justices get a personal deathsquad at thier command ????????????

i know its asking a lot - but please confine yourselves to coherent replies that actually address the topic :

how is justice kavanaugh [ SCOTUS ] a bigger threat to dr ford than justice cavanaugh [ DC appeals ]

Well, I can answer one of those (tongue in cheek, of course)...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

Proof of Kavanaugh's character while he attended Georgetown Prep and Yale exists in abundance, and it conflicts with what Kavanaugh told us during his Fox News PR interview.

Regardless of proof of sexual assault against Christine Ford, we have proof that he has been less than honest about his past NOW, and therefore is unqualified to serve on the Supreme Court.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

i knew it was silly to expect coherent responses

care to try again ? - and address what i really wrote - not your fantasies

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What proof is that?

Honestly curious. Can you give us a link?

I've tried searching and all that comes up is the rumors heard by "someone who knows someone who may have lived in the same building"

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Accept facts instead of divert your mind. She is a liar and tried to ruin a man's life.

She must go jail or a mental institution.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What proof is that?

Honestly curious. Can you give us a link?

I've tried searching and all that comes up is the rumors heard by "someone who knows someone who may have lived in the same building"
To Democrats, rumors ARE facts...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

What proof is that?

Start with his high school year book. Take a look at Mark Judge's memoirs and his friend Bart O'Kavanaugh. Check out his friend at Yale who said he bragged about sexual conquests, and talk to his Yale roommate who said was an aggressive and belligerent drunk. Check with the State of Maryland about the drinking age, he said was 18. It wasn't.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You want to know what victims who have PTSD are afraid of. Then you mock their fear. That's what you really wrote.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Oh okay, so nothing then.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Deny ignorance. There is plenty of proof that Kavanaugh lied during his Fox News interview.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

dr ford - what is she actually afraid of ?

A real court of law where the burden of proof has to meet all reasonable doubt.

Instead of a room on capital shill telling which news outlets, and what can or can be 'asked'.

What a GD farce.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What proof is that?

Start with his high school year book. Take a look at Mark Judge's memoirs and his friend Bart O'Kavanaugh. Check out his friend at Yale who said he bragged about sexual conquests, and talk to his Yale roommate who said was an aggressive and belligerent drunk. Check with the State of Maryland about the drinking age, he said was 18. It wasn't.

You certainly are ignorant on Maryland law of the 1980's and even the 90's. Are you some millenial or something? Drinking age was 18 until maybe mid 90's in Maryland..

link   

Do you think Ford's allegation could cause PTSD to any members of Kavanaugh's family ? Do you care?

Do you believe Mrs. Kavanaugh statement that her husband couldn't have done anything??

link   

do - you failed again - should i give you another try ?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Deny ignorance. There is plenty of proof that Kavanaugh lied during his Fox News interview.

What proof are you talking about?

Kavanaugh's?

This is not about him, it's about that crazy woman. Focus.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join