It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future and the separation of men and women

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
We are the most sexually confused, sexually repressed and sexually frustrated nation on the planet.

I've traveled a lot and I just don't see these problems in other countries. I am sure they exist but they don't wear them on their coat sleeve for everyone to see.

Go to the mid-east or just about any Muslim country and get back to us on who is the most repressed

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

We are the most sexually confused, sexually repressed and sexually frustrated nation on the planet.

I've traveled a lot and I just don't see these problems in other countries. I am sure they exist but they don't wear them on their coat sleeve for everyone to see.

Go to the mid-east or just about any Muslim country and get back to us on who is the most repressed

Thanks, I'll be sure and do that.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Thanks, I'll be sure and do that.

However, my comment should be take as a tongue-in-cheek comment about how we Americans find almost anything offensive anymore, especially our delicate sense of Sexuality and gender related issue like being called "dear" as a woman.

edit on 26-9-2018 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't think we have any problems producing the next generation there are 7.6 billion of us
I'm sure we are under no threat of extinction or depopulation from decreased reproduction!

Just because social media and media are pitting male against female , wont stop everyone from getting intimate
people still make babies by accident , people still go on dates fall in love and get married and have kids.

Just because celebs from A - Z are arguing over the rights and wrongs of society doesnt mean everyone is following suit

remember there is a huge population of the planet , that doesnt give a # about celeb culture , and are quite happy to get on with their lives, because none of what happens in the west actually means anything to them!

In this case, its a generalisation being swept across the globe and , humans are DOOOMED!

we are quite fine !

the family unit is not at risk , the population is not at risk
we humans will be fine even with AI and an increase in single humans , there will still be plenty of people pumping out children!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Maybe we will go back to boys and girls schools.

I almost started a thread on robot sex brothels. There is one due to open in Houston that has residents upset. Fox has been running articles about it. Country's first 'robot sex brothel' set to open in Texas prompts backlash: report and 'Robot sex brothel' slated to open is not wanted, Houston's mayor says

One or two weeks ago, one got closed down in Italy. BORDELLO NO-NO Sex robot brothel in Italy ‘shut down by police less than two weeks after it opened’ and Police shut down sex robot brothel two weeks after it opened

Apparently, there are a few in Japan and more are in the works for cities all over in the US, Spain, and other places.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Sure, there are a lot of people. The fastest population growth is in places like Africa where they have large families because the survival rate has in the past been poor due to wars, famine, disease, etc.

The first world countries are the ones with the problem. Europe looks to change into little Africa if they continue in their path and permit their countries to be overrun by foreigners. US has its' own, similar situation.

If they want to preserve their culture, they will have a tough time as these foreign people seem more inclined to make the new country resemble their old country rather than adapt and assimilate like they would if only a small number were there.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54
That's fine British culture is a melting pot of other cultures anyway from all the colonising we did , any foreigners will have a hard time trying to change a multi cultural society!
Same with Europe its always been a melting pot , thanks to the Roman Empire !
Europe doesn't need to fear anyone coming to take jobs, or change the culture
it is based on multiculturalism!

Being an American I thought you'd get that , since America is the exact same !

Europe has been a mixture of cultures for a very long time, we have fought wars over it for a very long time, there wont be any more ! and certainly not a cultural war !

the people that are scared of this , probably have never left their own country , and probably dont even own a passport!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

No matter how alone I might be or get, I will not be resorting to having sex with an A.I.

The touch and feel of a naked curvy woman is much better..

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You do this a lot. Deleting your messages so nobody can see. Take some more time to really think about what you want to say before posting.

Makes your opinions worthless if you just delete them all.

I know what I want to say.

We operate within site rules though. And then consider the audience ..

Wanna pick on someone, big chief? Go after Rikku!

edit on 26-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't really see it the same way as you do. America, Europe, and Britain have incorporated people from other cultures but not this degree of demographic change. I don't believe in this Kalergi plan. The only reason there are so many Africans today is because we made it possible to offer them food, medicine, etc. Annihilate European culture and it's back to famine and disease. America was never the melting pot you pretend. Immigration was restricted to Europeans until 1965.

This no more war is bs. Look at all the war going on in Africa right now. This has been a way of life for them for thousands of years. You are seriously in error.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, I agree. What about people that can't get a date for whatever reason? If they want to play with dolls, who does it hurt? The world, it seems, is becoming a lonely place for many. I could list some of them but I don't wish to offend anyone.

I think the reason so many people oppose this is because they know it would be popular.

The main problem I see is keeping these robots clean between each use. Really don't know if I would like that job but someone's got to do it. Probably money to be made by anyone who invents an automated method to sanitize them for your protection.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well now sex robots are replacing women. You will no longer have hookers in brothels anymore. It also gets around legal restrictions since as of yet no one has made it illegal to have sex with appliance's.
www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There will always be people to have sex with women just like there will always be people who can't get any to save their life. Maybe we'll get to the point where people marry their sexbots. Like Stepford wives.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just you wait until female populace starts crying that men buy these dolls to cultivate their immoral and unjust expectations of female gender, that in mind of men women should just stay at home and be "receptive" to mens every desire anytime they choose.

Calling it now.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

There is nothing stopping women from getting their own male robots.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The sex doll is just a passing fad. The separation may happen but it will be VR that does it. People will want more and more from VR that they start implanting hardware in their bodies and stay in a stimulate VR utopia not eating, drinking or sleeping until they expire. Worst, they may wander about more zombie like than the current smart phone mess,

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

That will happen, they will both happen. Look at Japan. They love robots. They are not importing foeigners to replace their ageing population. They will do it with robots.

No matter what anyone says today, killer robots are absolutely coming for the military. Unmanned tanks, autonomous drones. Maybe a terminator.

It's all gonna happen - fast.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I know. They can carry male robots in a purse. Smart technology, vibration, heating, speech recognition functionality and even spare cab fare can fit into the palm of ones hand. All in one silicon wrapped package. But wait, there's more. Newest model includes liquid storage section for perfect representation.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
The sex doll is just a passing fad. The separation may happen but it will be VR that does it. People will want more and more from VR that they start implanting hardware in their bodies and stay in a stimulate VR utopia not eating, drinking or sleeping until they expire. Worst, they may wander about more zombie like than the current smart phone mess,

I saw that movie !!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: Heruactic

There is nothing stopping women from getting their own male robots.

Indeed

Sounds kind of boring and predictable though, which is why I think robots have an advantage, they can do all that boring and predictable stuff that we don't want to leaving the living to live. Ideally. Pointless having all that leisure time if we only have a wasteland to spend it in.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join