It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well there goes the " Old White Guy" narrative.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The GOP panel has scored a masterstroke. They will allow a female, from my county, to lead the questioning at Thursday's hearing. I think the chances of this Psycho- Nut not showing up have increased greatly....

Rachel Mitchell has worked in the county attorney's office as the chief of the Special Victims Division, which covers sex crimes and family violence.

Senate Judiciary Committee chair Chuck Grassley's office described Mitchell in a news release as "a career prosecutor with decades of experience prosecuting sex crimes."

www.abc15.com...

Not only do they get a woman to lead the hearings, but also a woman who has decades of experience dealing with both victims and predators. Good choice GOP. It will be nice to see Ford squirm.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Betting she won't show up. Ford that is....
edit on 25-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

For some reason, Fords lawyer demanded that no outside counsel be allowed to be brought in.

Almost like they wanted the optics of "old white men" to be questioning her.

Surely not though, because this isnt about politics for ford side.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If she does she better be ready.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well duh...If a career sex crimes prosecutor in one of the most populous counties in the USA has an opinion that there is very little merit in Ford's testimony, then what does that do with the Left's narrative? Here's a hint- it will circle the drain with the TidyBowl man and the rest of the blue wave before public opinion flushes it once and for all.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

She's a registered Republican, which pisses Democrats off. If they had IDEAS instead of HATE, they could win elections and call their own shots. But not today!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow. Psycho nut. That Was great one. Did you make that up?. We will have to add that one to the list of names to call people.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The entire "accuser" thing going on right now is just Schumer attempting to not only obstruct, but to provide some cover for female Democratic Senators in red states being able to vote "no" without any political repercussions.

Besides the obvious part where Progressives can't lose the SC because that is where they can get the real work they need done without those stupid voters.

They are trying to positions themselves for the midterms ans still keep in power.

It isn't working.

People are not buying it.

Let's keep this rolling!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cowards.

(post by Arizonaguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
But wait that cool I guess that means I’m moving up the list.a reply to: Arizonaguy

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The whole thing smells worse than a full diaper.

I wonder how much the Democrats are paying now, for testimony... I'm willing to bet that someone gets a big bank deposit in the near future.

The beneficiaries of said payoffs should be terrified.

The Clintons generally leave very few survivors...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Their goose is cooked for the midterms. It started with Pelosi promising to get rid of Trump's tax cut, and morphed into additional losing strategies from there.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Yep..and the Clinton's are in this balls deep too. Of that I'm certain.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm not sure what in tarnation the dems strategy is. It's almost like TDS is an actual affliction.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If Ford hasn't left Cali yet, she's not showing, it takes a few days to cross the country at legal speed in a car, since she won't fly....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Cowards.

Everyone in general or someone specific?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Grambler

Well duh...If a career sex crimes prosecutor in one of the most populous counties in the USA has an opinion that there is very little merit in Ford's testimony, then what does that do with the Left's narrative? Here's a hint- it will circle the drain with the TidyBowl man and the rest of the blue wave before public opinion flushes it once and for all.

The problem is for many, many people, none of this will matter.

Kavanaugh is guilty already.

You see ity on these boards, on the owrds of celebreties and media people, and even dmeocratic senators.

He is guilty, based on merely the accusation.

We have not one piece of evidence in any of these cases showing his is guilty. All of the supposed witnesses have no memory of the indicidents. We dont know times or places. We have changing stories from the accusers. We have one accuser admitting she wasnt even sure a few weeks ago kavanaugh was the offener, and she only regained her lost memories after 6 days of dicussions with a dmeocrat lawyer.

Despite all of this, before either of this women have told their story to the senate, people know kavanaugh is guilty.

So no matter how bad fford looks (if she does look bad) it wont matter to that crowd.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: madmac5150

Yep..and the Clinton's are in this balls deep too. Of that I'm certain.

Hillary's or Bill's?

...or, does it really matter?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is kinda odd watching it from the outside.

They lost a Presidential election on their ideas.

So in response, they tripled down on them.

People who identify and vote Democrat are shrinking to the lowest levels in years.

So they are in a panic and yet still use the same political playbook that they have used the last 40 years.

It's like watching a train wreck when a meteor hits during an earthquake.

But, they are dragging the whole country down into the mud with them.

Time to wash it off and go forward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join