It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate committee vote on Friday - watch the woodwork

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
With the Senate judicial committee announcing it is prepared to vote Friday, and the tabloid lawyers involved (such as creepy Avenatti) I would expect sexual assault accusers to start coming out of the woodwork.

mark my words, and there is no way I should be able to predict this with any certainty, at least several more accusers will be paraded in front of the cameras without making a statement under oath. Speaking of which, any body else want to bet Ford doesn't even show on Thursday? Of course I have no doubt creepy Michael Avenatti will try to turn it around and erroneously blame Kavanaugh for not testifying first (!!!)

Judic Cmte noticed POTENTIAL exec mtg for Friday. Still taking this 1 step at a time. After hrg Dr Ford & Judge Kavanaugh’s testimony- if we‘re ready to vote, we will vote. If we aren’t ready, we won’t. Cmte rules normally require 3 days notice so we‘re following regular order

-Chuck Grassley, via Twitter.com account

Good luck Judge Kavanaugh. Any GOPers not voting for his confirmation will have to face Republican voters in November - who will promptly proceed to primary their sorry rear-ends like we have for the last decade.

twitter.com...

(with all these "high end" (snicker) lawyers on the case, you'd think someone would've taken 5 seconds to explain the basics... like the "burden of proof" and precisely who is burdened and who is not burdened. Hint: it isn't Kavanaugh that carries the burden of proof here.)

edit on 9/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Do you not read the threads before you post? This is literally the thread directly under you

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Do you not read the threads before you post? This is literally the thread directly under you

Have you ever considered that the 5-10 minutes it takes to type an OP means duplicate threads will exist?

Of course you haven't.

(in any case, feel free not to read them)
edit on 9/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I can't seem to find the OP you mentioned. Care to link?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just stop with this bull#.

Who cares ?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Dude, look at the new thread page it is literally directly under yours. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I like JBurns' threads...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He/she is referring to this oneOther Thread

Which actually is just stating that it is going to happen, like you did, but isn't theorizing like you are, about other woman coming out of the woodwork for this thing.

Personally, I think they will be lucky to get the ones they already claim to have to show.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

, any body else want to bet Ford doesn't even show on Thursday?

I wonder if she understands that if she does not at least show up she will be dealing the #metoo movement a grievous blow.

(with all these "high end" (snicker) lawyers on the case, you'd think someone would've taken 5 seconds to explain the basics... like the "burden of proof" and precisely who is burdened and who is not burdened. Hint: it isn't Kavanaugh that carries the burden of proof here.)

This is only a political maneuver by the Dems to instill scandal upon Kavanaugh, they know they cannot win the case, unless they are setting on more information that will be released as their final stance begins. If they have no confirmable evidence against Kavanaugh then it would seem that the crumbling of a once great political party is feeling the cracks in the foundation of their House. The Big Bad Wolf has learned how to tear down a brick house apparently.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Just stop with this bull#.

Who cares ?

Sounds like someone is not having fun with any of this.

Cheer up man, things are getting really interesting with this topic, or at least for the one's that follow it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Apparently the Dims care.
They seem to be scared sh**less of Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I hear CPL has found several more victims(including a few animals) that were victims of the runaway bang train, The kavenaugh express.

Even some bombshell connections suggesting this had been well documented by Samuel Clemens as a basis of one of his short stories. Proof exists that Sam changed the names, this is some really solid stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
On a more serious speculation, one to which I actually bet money on with a friend, I predict we will see something pretty crazy.

I'm expecting, with rather high probability, that CPL will strap a bomb to his chest(not made of actual bombs, but dildos care of stormys dresser drawer) and hold everyone hostage while he forces them to admit kavanaugh raped EVERYONE IN THE ROOM at some point in their past.

Once he gets a confession from everyone, his final demand will be to named president of the USA.

I did the math, so it's actually a pretty solid possibility.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

An ALL white, All Republican Senate panel will clear a white, Republican male of all the nasty things women said he did to them?

Say it ain't so! I don't believe it!

In other news, here is a panel voting today on Feline health care:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Did you see that panel of all woman on CNN talking about the kavanaugh accusations?

If not, I'll spoil it for you. They all thaught the accusations were non sense too.

You could have all sorts of races and genders on the panel, a lot of people see this for what it is. Not just old white make Republicans.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Watch the woodwork with popcorn!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Speaking of which, any body else want to bet Ford doesn't even show on Thursday

I'd consider placing a bet on Ford either disappearing prior to Thursday, and magically reappearing sometime Sunday afternoon with claims of having been kidnapped OR showing up sometime Wed. afternoon in a hospital claiming she was brutally assaulted, at which time Dems will call for the confirmation hearing/vote to be suspended until such time as Ford is physically and psychologically able to testify and loudly accusing anyone who disagrees with that of being "enemies of women."

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're giving them ideas. Careful!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: Kharron

Did you see that panel of all woman on CNN talking about the kavanaugh accusations?

If not, I'll spoil it for you. They all thaught the accusations were non sense too.

You could have all sorts of races and genders on the panel, a lot of people see this for what it is. Not just old white make Republicans.

No I didn't, I don't watch fake news, such as CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc... or propaganda, whatever you wanna call it.

They'll show whatever they're paid to show.

Luckily, opinions don't matter when law is in question, when placed opposite facts, statements, witnesses, upcoming testimony and so on.

I started all this very neutral and open to it going either way, but the amount of obstructing from the Republicans in senate, the lack of class with calling these women lunatics or liars and the fairly evident disdain for these women even bringing this up is slowly making me not trust Kavanaugh or the right side agenda in this.

This man could be on the SC for decades -- it goes past the politics of today or this year or the next one.

But, I have a feeling this will go the way of Mueller's investigation so far -- it's all a witch hunt, nothing to see -- until every single person indicted pleads guilty or gets found guilty.

Denial as usual, the con continues.

Ooops, my bad -- the Strategy continues.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

An ALL white, All Republican Senate panel will clear a white, Republican male of all the nasty things women said he did to them?

Say it ain't so! I don't believe it!

In other news, here is a panel voting today on Feline health care:

Seriously why is it ok for Republicans to confirm other Republicans? Don't they know their supposed to only confirm Democrats ... it's what Democrats want and all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join