It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like the Christine Ford Letter is a Big Fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
IAMTAT just found this .........

Proof Hillary Clinton behind Kavanaugh smear campaign

💥😃😃💥

What does this even wants to tell us? Gabrielle McCaffrey, (digital director at the progressive organization Demand Justice) is a biased news reporter - and this is a major hit against the "smear campaign" that people found out?

A bit slow, a bit weak in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I wouldn't refer to her as an expert. She has degrees in creative writing and other liberal arts. Almost certainly has no access to the original letter so not ready to take her as an expert. Not to mention that Dr. Ford is publically claiming the letter.

She's a woman and she believes the letter was not written by Ford.
How dare you not believe her!

Ford must now prove she wrote the letter.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

Are you saying that a Phd who has published papers would allow Word spell check to dumb down her sentences?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you!!!

Stop and think about something. 

Has anyone actually met "Dr Ford" recently other than her "Lawyer" ? 

We don't even know what she looks like today do we. 

All those pics are either old or not her. 

I have been thinking about this... Long and hard. Starting with the WaPo "interview" which was more paraphrasing Ford than quoting her. It wasn't a typical Q&A interview in any sense.

So what -- if any -- role is the real CBF playing in this? Is she a willing or unwilling participant? Was she bribed? Blackmailed? Threatened?

What's your best guess, Xuen? Or what are the little birdies telling you?

And for what it's worth, I'm as sure as I can be that DiFi wanted nothing to do with this debacle... But someone very much wants her to be the public face of it all...
edit on 26-9-2018 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And now creepy lawyer Avenatti has the newest scam going.

LOL

😃

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Of course he does... I think that's his forte...

But I'm still stuck on CFB. What do you think the deal is? Throw me a crumb pretty pretty please??? I'll even throw a cherry on top...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

I've been in editing for 10 years. It's never been our policy to use the apostrophe in years like that. We generally follow the AP Style Manual.

The problem you run into with using an apostrophe like that is that apostrophes generally signal possession, and in this case, the use of 1980's would not in any way call for a possessive use of the apostrophe. Since there is no confusion caused by just putting an "s" at the end of 1980, there should be no reason why you would need the apostrophe at all. That's why it's gone the way it has.

There are cases where you do need an apostrophe when forming a plural. Say when talking about the letter "a" you have to use the apostrophe to form the plural or else you have "as" which is confusing. So we have a's as the plural form with the apostrophe.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Big drop just happened; Ford's attorney just released her
polygraph results. Big problems with this main one being
this was an independent company and not the FBI.

So, seems Blasey and her attorney lied about the FBI being involved!?

Her story is so full of holes it might as well be swiss cheese!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The polygraph test was based on a written statement, which conflicts with the letter sent to Feinstein:

In the handwritten statement, Ford writes that "there were 4 boys and a couple of girls" at the party.

But in Ford's letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., in July, Ford gave a different tally, writing that the gathering "included me and 4 others."

link

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Is this original letter for real? Looks like a child wrote it.

redstatewatcher.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The mental cases are lining up.

When do they get "admitted" back to the State Hospitals ?

💥Sun💥😃😃💥Burn💥

"Help is one Swallow away !!"

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

Is this original letter for real? Looks like a child wrote it.

redstatewatcher.com...

All 3 women are mental cases it seems.

They all have a "history" 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: avgguy

Most PHDs would put that in their signature as well as put their current last name.

Grammatically incorrect! This post is a hoax!

LOL...you actually believe it's legitimate don't you? Time to go back to your little IT room in the basement.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Can tell many of you aren't married.....and especially to smart women. The funny bit about all this is, it really doesn't matter if Dr. Ford is confused about events....whatever this woman BELIEVES happened, will be what comes out of her mouth...regardless of the logic against, the statistical probabilty against such event or even if other witnesses come forward supporting Kavenaugh. To be fair, I dislike the smarmy liar...any kid that looked like him, was on the football team and "didn't get laid"....is a liar, an idiot and a fool...virgin my ass. But back to strong women and this "Meetoo" movement..., once a woman decides something, gets her cackles up and faces off....the truth doesn't matter any longer.
edit on 26-9-2018 by KeithCooper because: (lazy typist with so so vision and poor editing skills)

edit on 26-9-2018 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2018 by KeithCooper because: third edit's a charm!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
There is a lot of very odd details- almost makes me wonder if it was written by someone who’s primary language is not english.

There are a lot of odd details; almost makes me wonder if it was written by someone whose primary language is not English.

I don't think Ford's letter is so sloppy we can conclude she could not have written it. I regularly receive formal letters from highly qualified professionals, including lawyers and solicitors with similar and worse grammar.

The alleged change in typeface looks more like overall graphic distortion of the document. The vertical height of the text is inconsistent throughout.

As others have commented, the apostrophized date is so common it may become standard one day.

The author takes exception to her use of "very drunken", but this is perfectly grammatical, albeit a less common variant of "very drunk".

A scientific analysis would require several of Ford's letters for comparison.

edit on 27-9-2018 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Total failure of Democrats and backfire today.

"Dr Ford" all BS.

No proof.

Democrats in complete disarray.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Total failure of Democrats and backfire today.

"Dr Ford" all BS.

No proof.

Democrats in complete disarray.

💥😃💥

I love that a supposed smart person like Dr Ford asks her "Beach Friends" for advice about this whole thing.

That alone made it seem very strange. Never mind asking colleagues or family, I'll just ask Joe the Surfer, he'll know what to do.

Nothing today is going to derail his nomination, I'm pretty sure from watching the vast majority of both people's testimony.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

IAMTAT just found this .........

Proof Hillary Clinton behind Kavanaugh smear campaign

💥😃😃💥

This Meme of Hillary falling down a flight of stairs is hilarious...and TRUE!
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the letter from Dr Ford to the senate committee's D Feinstein was indeed a device to derail the SCOTUS Nominee hearings that preceeds the whole Senate Vote to confirm the Trump candidate for the Judge position

the mastermind is the wife of the deep state actor Rod Rosenstein ...her name is Lisa Barsoomian an attorney for the deep state who lawyered for bill & hillary clintons/Obama/ the FBI/CIA & hundreds of legal actions for globalists

Lisa Barsoomian, wife of anti-Trumper Rod Rosenstein...had instructed Dr Ford (also an CIA asset for the prisoner treatment sector) to produce the accusing letter about Kavanaugh...

my good resource is the oft cited common sense show, website

here's a lastest communication that Dave has released --- it is a comprehensive piece of many factors which includes snips of info related to the now adjourned committee hearings around Kavanaugh & his accuser...
just wait as all this Dr Ford is a CIA asset & a deep-state actor on a mission to trip up Trump/ SCOTUS/ or any other sabotage they can do to the Peoples' Administration

source: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

see this:

... So who does Barsoomian truly represent?
She is clearly CIA and it is no coincidence that some researcher have found that Dr. Ford has both direct and indirect connections to the CIA.

Barsoomian has personal and intimate contact with the most sensitive power centers in the country and her interests are clearly Deep State orientated.

1. Married to Rod Rosenstein the man who appointed Robert Mueller who has clearly fabricated the Russian-collusion-delusion.
2. Barsoomian has represented the FBI, the CIA, has blocked FBI FOIA requests, has represented the Clintons’ and several Deep State associations including the Clinton Foundation.

If President Trump ever gets serious about purging the Deep State, Barsoomian was, and is, the place to begin this investigation and Trump is actually getting to her through her puppet husband, Rod Rosenstein.

But wait, there is more. For the first time, my work coincides with Q and there is also video of Sheila Jackson trying to, and very covertly I might add, passing an envelope to Ford’s attorney at yesterday’s confirmation. Is this a bribe? Does the envelope contain instructions from the Democrats? Either way, when we look at the manner in which the envelope was passed, it is easy to see that Sheila Jackson and Ford’s attorney are clearly trying to hide the passing of this envelope.
This clearly demonstrates collusion between the Democrats and the Ford camp. ...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What’s her name again? Ballsey Fraud?

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join