It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like the Christine Ford Letter is a Big Fraud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I said in another thread. The letter states they turned the radio up so loud that her cries for help we're useless. Then after she escaped to the bathroom, she heard them go down the stairs and talk with other people. At what point in this chaos did they turn the radio down?

If it wasn't Ford or Kavanaugh's house how would they know what is in any bedroom much less a radio to turn on. If he had his hand over her mouth to the point she thought she was going to die why would they need a radio. She said Ford jumped on them a couple of times, basically playing around and the last time he did they got up and left to rejoin the party with no mention of groping, fondling, no clothing actually removed/ripped, not even one stolen kiss, scratch or bruise on either (seems she would be fighting for her life)...

I'm still trying to understand the whole assault part outside of what in any other situation would be just teens playing around...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I do not believe she is looking to press charges. She just wants the people to know what kind of man he is. That something like this is within his character.
I keep asking, what is so spectacular about this guy that they can't just move on to the next candidate for the position?
Say Buh Bye and have a nice life.
NEXT...
Is he the last one available... I think there are a lot of federal judges to choose from.

How convenient. Why doesn't she want him charged? Why wouldn't she want to out him and prevent other women from being assaulted?

What a joke this whole situation is. She's a liar.

Kav will be confirmed and you are really going to hate the next one nominated when the Pedophile Apologist Ginsberg dies or steps down.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Remember these pictures.

They might end up on the wanted posters in the Post Office !!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

I have this sneaking suspicion that Ginsberg will indeed be the next to be replaced, in 2020. That will set the stage for a whole new circus.

I also predict the Senate will withhold confirmation until after the 2020 election because Obama, and after that election the Republicans will make massive gains in all branches, allowing for her to be replaced with a Constitutionalist Justice.

Further, I predict there will be widespread wailing and gnashing of teeth as well as a serious population decline in the US as progressive heads explode spontaneously. Trump will use some of the surplus budget to provide grants for EHS (Exploding Head Syndrome) research.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

An expert?

Oh goody

I wish people put as much faith in top notch experts when it comes to climate change. You give them a Federal Communicator (and blogger!) and it's like they broke the Voynich code

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Remember these pictures.

They might end up on the wanted posters in the Post Office !!

Gillabrands pic is not in there! Also did you notice when she is talking her eyes blink like a strobe light? Would love to play poker with her. Notice I didn't say strip poker, she is skanky and nasty!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

An expert?

Oh goody

I wish people put as much faith in top notch experts when it comes to climate change. You give them a Federal Communicator (and blogger!) and it's like they broke the Voynich code

wtf are you taking about?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ugh dbl posting no wonder edit was not working...duh.
edit on 9 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

An expert?

Oh goody

Have you even read or examine her letter to Feinstein? You don't need to be an expert to see that it does not look right.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

wtf are you taking about?

It's pretty straightforward. Maybe you should consult an expert?

:-)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Have you even read or examine her letter to Feinstein? You don't need to be an expert to see that it does not look right.

I have!

How does it not look right? Are you an expert?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Can't wait for your expert opinions 🤪

Where can we download your papers?

"GONG"

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Feinstein just said she can't guarantee Ford's appearance.

and, the lawyer for Ramirez says she won't be there Thursday.

LOL

😃😃😃

Grassely holds the subpoena power not Feinstein, so no # she cannot force her to be there. Man Xue you really are a nutcase.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

I have!

How does it not look right? Are you an expert?

I'm a professional and most of her critiques are spot on.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I write about the things that matter to me. All opinions are my own.

This is your experts blog. What are her credentials?

Her unsolicited letter to Grassley says:

My background: For the past 2.5 years I have served as Chief, Executive Correspondence in a civil service capacity. (All opinions are my own.) I have been a professional writer for 30 years, have taught at the graduate and undergraduate level, and hold a Ph.D. in sociology and a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies with a focus on creative writing.

In her own professional letter to Grasslye, where she criticizes a woman for not writing properly, she also says:

(Please forgive any typos as it is late in the evening and I understand this matter is time-sensitive.):

I'm no expert - but OMG

:-)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting I was going by reports that said:

Tom Manger, the Chief of Police for Montgomery County, Maryland, announced tonight that “We are prepared to investigate if the victim wants to report to us, and we can determine it occurred in the County”

www.palmerreport.com...

The Palmer Report 😂. Stooge probably wrote the letter!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You're arguing with true believers again, Spira ... is your head not sore enough from pounding on these thick-as-concrete zealots?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Good to see you Gryphon - hail fellow well met

Yeah - I know

Holy freaking crap - the Republic is lost

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Good to see you Gryphon - hail fellow well met

Yeah - I know

Holy freaking crap - the Republic is lost

Nah. Everything changes. This foolishness will pass away as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

From your lips to Athena's ears :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join