It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like the Christine Ford Letter is a Big Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hillary was involved.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary was involved.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow.

In all her pants suit pooping glory.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ya'll don't worry none. I hear she's not going to make it on Thursday.

She got lost in AlbuQuerQue!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Why are Democrats upset over this female prosecutor questioning Christine Ford on Thursday?

www.cnn.com...

Because they won't be able to spin it as the big mean man bullying the poor helpless woman.

They're already offering all manner of lame excuses why she might miss the hearing.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hillary was involved.

mobile.twitter.com...

That's Jane Hathaway from the Beverly hillbillies!

This is all gettin' too weird.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Why are Democrats upset over this female prosecutor questioning Christine Ford on Thursday?

www.cnn.com...

Because they won't be able to spin it as the big mean man bullying the poor helpless woman.

They're already offering all manner of lame excuses why she might miss the hearing.

Her mani/pedi was scheduled for that day and she can't miss it because of her giant throbbing hangnail?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: avgguy

Most PHDs would put that in their signature as well as put their current last name.

Grammatically incorrect! This post is a hoax!

Lets assume she is telling the truth with her claims.

It would seem to me to be a reaonable explanation that one may make grammatical errors if recounting an event that was so traumatic for you.

Or you could be an smart person like me, who cant type or spell to save my life.

So I dont think this proves anything.

Though I believe there should be questions about the letter; when and where did she write it, etc.

And perhaps they can ask to see the computer she wrote it on.

Seems reasonable.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not a surprising revelation. It was obvious why Grassley publicly released the letter including Feinstein's request that he not release it publicly. The same with her more recent letter to the Senate committee. There is a great disparage of writing style between the two. Especially for a professor who has authored many publications.

Edit add: the actual PDF File that Grassley released on Sunday 23rd.
edit on 9 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Except they left the time and place out.....

I'm having trouble finding the letter but didn't it have the year in the first sentence of the second paragraph with the different font?

Not sure about the year specifically, but I remember the different fonts being pointed out. Looks to me like it might even be an amateur cut-and-paste job.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They probably did not even have an actual accuser at first. Maybe they filled her name in after they found someone to pay off and be their patsy. At first they thought the redacted letter alone would be enough to get rid of Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oh Ford... yet another democlown!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your thought process is still more coherent than that letter even with the errors. That letter reads like a very rough first draft. One would think it would have been polished.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The FBI should look into the allegations against Kavanaugh. The first step of the investigation should be that every accuser must first make a statement to the FBI under oath and penalty of perjury.

I seriously doubt any of them would be willing to commit to a interview knowing they could go to jail if they lied.

That would be a win-win they would quit calling for an FBI investigation and would be shown as being deceptive .

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Your thought process is still more coherent than that letter even with the errors. That letter reads like a very rough first draft. One would think it would have been polished.

True, but at the same time, if it was a hoax desuigned to smear kavanuagh, maybe a template to fill in thenames of the accuser and accused, you woyuld think that too would be polished.

Though aside from tghe grammatical errors, the template theory would explain the lack of idnetifying names and prefixes like dr.

I dont know, I agree there are some weird things with the letter.

But again, not proof of anything on its own.

Again, they should ask her many questions about this letter, and examine the computer she wrote it from.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

she isnt right mentally.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If that's the letter Feinstein got, then it explains why she wasn't anxious to move on it until it looked like nothing else was going to work.

Would you stake anything on that?

But I have a hard time thinking even someone as partisan as Feinstein would go that far on just that.

link   

Especially after being in the hands of a high ranking senator for several weeks.

Maybe they just wanted to delay the confirmation and assumed things would not go this far. They sure make the case that the accuser doesn't have to prove anything, and now seem like they, especially Feinstein want to delay her testimony again.
edit on 25-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks Like the Christine Ford Letter is a Big Fraud

Of course it is.

The whole GD thing.

If there was anything to it the cops would be busting down kavanuaghs door, and arresting him.

Instead of conditional 'testimony' on capital shill. Where question the accuser is 'absurd' and might hurt her feelings or what the eff ever.

link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The FBI should look into the allegations against Kavanaugh. The first step of the investigation should be that every accuser must first make a statement to the FBI under oath and penalty of perjury.

I happen to disagree here...

For, I believe the first step is to make a statement to the local police 30 friggin' years ago!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Especially after being in the hands of a high ranking senator for several weeks.

Maybe they just wanted to delay the confirmation and assumed things would not go this far. They sure make the case that the accuser doesn't have to prove anything, and now seem like they, especially Feinstein want to delay her testimony again.

And now the second woman seems like she wont testify.

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale University classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, is refusing to talk to the Senate Judiciary Committee about her accusation against Kavanaugh, a GOP lawmaker said Tuesday.

Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., who sits on the committee, said a lawyer for Ramirez told committee staff she would not speak to them about her allegation that Kavanaugh flashed his naked groin in her face during an alcohol-laden party their freshman year. Ramirez made the accusation in a blockbuster Sunday night New Yorker story.

“Our counsel repeatedly tried to reach him,” Kennedy said of Ramirez's lawyer. “They finally did reach him, and he said we are not issuing a statement. He said if you want our statement, read the New Yorker.”

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Why would she though?

The dems already know kavanaugh is guilty, so what does she need to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join