It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like the Christine Ford Letter is a Big Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
An expert has analyzed the "Ford Letter" written to Senator Diane Feinstein and has exposed some obvious problems that indicate the thing is a fraud.

Not surprised because Democrats often use fraud and con games to make their points especially when they are as desperate as they are now.

Things like writing style and punctuation are reviewed.

Big Democrat fraud, and I bet "Dr Ford" never testifies at all.

🤦‍♀️👋

Docume nt Expert: Multiple Discrepancies Discovered in Senator Feinstein’s Christine Ford Letter – Looks Like a Fraud

Yesterday Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal released a series of tweets that dissect and refute the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from the accuser of Judge Kavanaugh. Dr. Ford’s letter is full of flaws which lead one to realize something just doesn’t add up!

Dr. ‘Dossy’ Blumenthal states that she believes Ford’s letter is written by a third party –

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An expert has analyzed the "Ford Letter" written to Senator Diane Feinstein and has exposed some obvious problems that indicate the thing is a fraud.

Not surprised because Democrats often use fraud and con games to make their points especially when they are as desperate as they are now.

Things like writing style and punctuation are reviewed.

Big Democrat fraud, and I bet "Dr Ford" never testifies at all.

🤦‍♀️👋

Docume nt Expert: Multiple Discrepancies Discovered in Senator Feinstein’s Christine Ford Letter – Looks Like a Fraud

Yesterday Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal released a series of tweets that dissect and refute the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from the accuser of Judge Kavanaugh. Dr. Ford’s letter is full of flaws which lead one to realize something just doesn’t add up!

Dr. ‘Dossy’ Blumenthal states that she believes Ford’s letter is written by a third party –

It's a template they had for a time like this.

Just fill in the names, time, and place.

Disgusting people.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't refer to her as an expert. She has degrees in creative writing and other liberal arts. Almost certainly has no access to the original letter so not ready to take her as an expert. Not to mention that Dr. Ford is publically claiming the letter.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Seems like someone wrote that letter trying to sound smart, but didn’t have the skills to pull off an educated “voice.” Most PHDs would put that in their signature as well as put their current last name. There is a lot of very odd details- almost makes me wonder if it was written by someone who’s primary language is not english.

+2 more 
link   
It may not be, after all Feinstein does have spies working for her.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I wouldn't refer to her as an expert. She has degrees in creative writing and other liberal arts. Almost certainly has no access to the original letter so not ready to take her as an expert. Not to mention that Dr. Ford is publically claiming the letter.

I think just about any High School junior could be an expert against this BS.

💥💯💥

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Like I said in the other thread where we got to see it:

At least Dan Rather tried ...

This was horribly apparent to me when I look at it. The first thing that leapt out was the gawdawful apostrophe, but I spend 90% or more of my day wrangling misplaced commas and apostrophes.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Except they left the time and place out.....

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Seems like someone wrote that letter trying to sound smart, but didn’t have the skills to pull off an educated “voice.” Most PHDs would put that in their signature as well as put their current last name. There is a lot of very odd details- almost makes me wonder if it was written by someone who’s primary language is not english.

The "dumbness" was part of the plan because after all, they are appealing to Elected Democrats.

💥🤪💥

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Most PHDs would put that in their signature as well as put their current last name.

Grammatically incorrect! This post is a hoax!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
It may not be, after all Feinstein does have spies working for her.

Now that you mention it, the "Letter" does resemble something translated from Chinese.

💥🆘💥

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Most of the posts on this forum are in one way or another; mine often are because I simply don't care to catch the little things.

But then again, we aren't writing our resumes or formal letters to congress now are we? And this lady is making Tweets.
edit on 25-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Most PHDs would put that in their signature as well as put their current last name.

Grammatically incorrect! This post is a hoax!

Makes you feel all "shivery" inside doesn't it.

Looks familiar I bet.

🙅☣🙅

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why are Democrats upset over this female prosecutor questioning Christine Ford on Thursday?

www.cnn.com...

link   

I forgot a post on ATS is an official letter to Congress, my bad. Care to address the inconsistencies?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If true would explain a lot, and would make it almost certain the accuser will not answer questions under oath.

What if they asked her if she alone wrote that letter, and she answers NO!

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I said in another thread. The letter states they turned the radio up so loud that her cries for help we're useless. Then after she escaped to the bathroom, she heard them go down the stairs and talk with other people. At what point in this chaos did they turn the radio down?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Edit...nevermind thought you were quoting a poster here...

Except he doesn't claim to be a published pHD holding educated person...also xue capitalized high school in his first post here as well lol...just thought that was funny.
edit on 25-9-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Except they left the time and place out.....

I'm having trouble finding the letter but didn't it have the year in the first sentence of the second paragraph with the different font?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It's PhD not PHD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join