It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Is Cutting Imports of Iranian Oil to Zero in November

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is good to know that we still have friends who understand and respect our requests to not do business with those who attempt to attack and destabilize our own allies. India is a dear close friend of ours and I am glad to see they have chosen to honor such a friendship by refusing to do business with the enemies of our mutual friends.

Bloomberg India is not planning to buy any crude oil from Iran in November, raising the prospect that Tehran will lose another major customer as U.S. sanctions hit.

Indian Oil Corp. and Bharat Petroleum Corp. haven’t asked for any Iranian cargoes for loading in November, according to officials at the companies. Nayara Energy also doesn’t plan any purchases, said an industry executive. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. hasn’t made any nominations for that month
India is the second-largest buyer of Iranian oil, having imported an average of 577,000 barrels a day this year, or about 27 percent of the Middle Eastern country’s exports, according to Bloomberg tanker tracking data. With South Korea, Japan and European nations also cutting imports to zero, the loss of the Indian refiners, even if temporarily, is a major blow for the Islamic republic.

Hopefully this will convince Iran to withdraw back into their borders and end their campaign of extermination against Israel, which their former leader promised back in the mid 2000's . After all, US troops will not ever be leaving Syria until Iranian troops and militias do as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I like it they are with us, Allies ... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So much for BRICKS eh? lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
More nations coming aboard. That’s what’s known as winning .

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm Confused, who are Iran destabilizing again?

I don't want to come across as an ass or anything, genuinely wish to understand the situation better...

Iran are in Syria to help prop up an ally, a regime that's been destabilized by western powers and others within the region. All I've seen for the last 8 years give or take is other nations pissing all over the apparent sovereignty of Syria, two who border that nation are constantly "involving" themselves in this "civil war"... Am I wrong to assume insurgency and blatant disregard for sovereignty?

Then of course there's Yemen and the war there. Rebels not terrorists... Yet Western nations have happily sat by whilst war crimes or is it sheer incompetence that's happening? Ya know by one of our allies?

I don't know, it's why I'm curious. Seems the west and it's allies that are in the destabilizing industry. Seems Iran's enemies are doing fine, most of it's allies are not and neither is it.

BTW I'm hardly a fan of Iran, far from it. The regime their is brutal and at many given times backwards. But we've hardly engaged them with the US and Israel at the helm.

Shame for India though, it's not like it's allies appreciated close ties when the Pakistanis were breathing down their neck or when other nations refused to help them with military progress in terms of technology etc.

Again correct me, teach me. Cause all I'm seeing is ssdd. I genuinely hope it isn't the same # different day if say China decides to move SE or worse India is invaded by it's enemies to the east and north.

Because honestly, the way the world is going I believe we might just see a major conflict break out... It doesn't bode well with me or our allies.

Back to Syria, Iran are fulfilling their obligations to Syria. Not good for Israel I know yet I don't believe Israel will be attacked. Not with the numbers present... It'll be a turkey shoot and I mean that literally and figuratively. We have no right to be in Syria, we have no right in carving it up and we certainly have no right in saying who can be in Syria and who cannot. This is why terrorism happens in the first place man.

Ask the IRA.

Again, I may be way off mark.
edit on 25-9-2018 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Offhand, their claiming the Persian Gulf as their own territory, OPEC by default, Israel with threats of war, but hijacking the OP will not do. Syria is No innocent .....India can take care of themselves, plus we are allies if it comes to it. India has 110-120 warheads.. that is formidable alone.

I'm confused, " We have no right to be in Syria, we have no right in carving it up and we certainly have no right in saying who can be in Syria and who cannot."

Are you speaking as the worlds greatest exporter of Colonialism, ie. Britain or as an American

a reply to: RAY1990

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm British, I didn't export anything and no matter what I do or support can erase my ancestors past.

Not that any of my family was instrumental in any of it, for you to push that argument is weak at best.

"Allies when it comes to it"

The US has alliances of convenience, the Suez canal fiasco is a grand example of that, just putting the nails in the coffin of colonialism right?

So you can bolster your own neocolonialism??

Meh, India's enemies have similar arsenals, the US won't touch China or Pakistan.

Anyways, according to international law the Persians have rights to the gulf... Much more than ANY US warship or fleet could claim to have, just protecting international trade correct?

Next you'll be telling me the Panama canal was a humanitarian mission or that the moon landings were for civilian scientific endeavors.

I'm confused, " We have no right to be in Syria, we have no right in carving it up and we certainly have no right in saying who can be in Syria and who cannot." 

Give me a break dude, nothing confusing about it. It's called sovereignty and international law, the former is something Americans love rabbiting on about whilst never being at threat (for over 100 years?) whilst pissing on the sovereignty of any nation that happens to disagree with them.

Like for instance the Danes said "go away" to your "request" for military bases in Greenland... Guess where they built American bases?

Yeah... Barrel of laughs fella, I'm in kinks. Just protecting the world right?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Why who put the HARD WORD on them to stop importing oil from Iran, OR ELSE ? Repercussions ? How many countries has Iran attacked or been in involved with a War in the last two hundred years ? now tell me how many countries the USA has attacked or been involved in a war with in the last 100 years? how many people here have been to Iran ?,its the typical Media beat up and lies by the ''powers'' that own run the media force fed to the gullible public ,who are told they are going to attack ''poor mega victim'' Israel , just another con job to instigate another War for the benefit of Israel's interests ,and who is going to do the killing ,attacking and dying ? U.S soldiers are roped into it ,another crusade for Israel ,so they can thieve their oil ,natural resources, etc put in a controlled puppet ,Bank, and ''FREE'' all the poor oppressed Iranian people ,this is just a repeat of a repeat …….. demonise your enemies ,manufacture consent ,like the BS we never hear the end of ,that Hitler wanted to take over the world ,the PTB want war ,same a ww1 ,ww2,Vietnam etc ,haven't people woken up yet after all these years of this ?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
So much for BRICKS eh? lol.

Does that mean India may not be "thick as a BRICK" ?

top topics

join