It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosby gets 3 to 10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
What happened to all these women are liars and he is innocent. Wasn't that the claim of most here at the start.

At least the system waited until he was 81 so it wouldn't interfere most in his life.

Fame has it's perks.

I don't think that was the claim of most, at all. Many of his show biz pals defended him but there was his previous admission that he drugged the women and then had sex with them. He said it was consensual but drugging them senseless doesn't sound like consensual.
It took a long time but he has moved from the top of the heap to the bottom because of his selfish, privileged attitude and the idea that he is so wonderful, he can get away with it without consequence. As his life ends, he will be in prison, likely dying alone without family around him.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Sabrechucker

He's done and dusted. Most of the allegations were historic going back for decades. He can be an example for why people shouldn't be so dismissive of other historic allegations just because the accused voted red or blue.

So corroborating evidence, witnesses who testified, and other things, are the same as someone saying something, now?

We really are entering into hollering and hooting court rooms.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

Started off with rumours and historical allegations...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I believe this was from 2004. Their we're other woman going back decades but, I agree justice should know no race,gender or political beliefs.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So putting an 81 year old half blind man in jail is a victory....hope he gives his money away to charity before those high priced lawyers get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Not Victory...Justice

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We're in a political climate where people dismiss claims against their own team. Rapists and molesters aren't bound by politics.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

20 odd years ago would have been justice.....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
they took into account his age?
bull#. thats a weak sentence

you get judges that hand out triple life sentences plus 100 years and stupid # like this and this asshole gets 3 years.

i guess big picture it dont matter.

he is already a half cadaver anyway

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Not Victory...Justice

there is no justice in this

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about this... I don't think he is guilty, but I also don't think he is innocent either. I think a lot of the women are jilted one night stands who are mad their careers went no where, but I do think some may not necessarily have been willing.

It is always hard to know, particularly with celebs because they have so man "options" when it comes to bedding women.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
3 years ….he's gonna see a lot of pudding pops.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

2004 was 14 years ago

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

why?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
So putting an 81 year old half blind man in jail is a victory....hope he gives his money away to charity before those high priced lawyers get it.

They shouldn't get to watch the clock until they're old enough to be let off.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting as many as 60 women in all since 1965. Many of the accusations only started to emerge in October 2014.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

There is this thread

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That was really sad.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Can you imagine being totally rich making it to 81 only to leave your luxury Home one morning and end up in prison , Got to be one hell of a blow to him. I wouldn't be surprised if it kills him in the next few days .

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I bet Harvey is crapping bricks right about now ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join