It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You suppose to say good things about the country, not yourself.

He does...all the time. I bet you have never watched one of his rallies all the way through.

He always includes We The People when he talks about this success. He has said many times that it is not just him, but all of us, The People, working together making our country stronger.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: face23785

Ah, so now it's the "you didn't read my very important post" tactic?

LOL ... get back to me when you learn enough to understand that you don't use phrases like "we all know" in serious debate, Skippy.

Get back to me when you reply to my post to actually reply to my post. Or when you can post honestly. Serious debate can't happen when you're constantly lying and making things up.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He does...all the time. I bet you have never watched one of his rallies all the way through.

He always includes We The People when he talks about this success. He has said many times that it is not just him, but all of us, The People, working together making our country stronger.

A rally? I doubt they even watched this speech all the way through. Why actually get informed when they can be told what to think about the speech by their betters in the media?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh shucks - another retired psychiatrist making an armchair diagnosis. How exciting.

link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Nah, you can Google it if you're interested.

wouldnt be more of your patented hullabaloo would it?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oh shucks - another retired psychiatrist making an armchair diagnosis. How exciting.

Perhaps you can quote something to support your claim here?

link   

You would know he did if you watched the speech. But that's the modus operandi of the anti-Trumpers: Deflect from the vast majority of a speech to a tiny acorn of palace intrigue, so that the squirrels have something to stuff their faces with.

link   

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

There. Now you are a laughing stock like you claim Trump to be.

Now what?

Sure, those quantities are equal ...

Someone posting on a Trump-loving internet site and the President of the United States being laughed out of the UN.

.... you do you, boo.

Are you a member of the Laughing Stock Commission? If not. You don't get to make the rules.

Really, that's the best you've got?

I'm strictly loyal to the Lolly Pop Guild myself chief.

/yawn

Oh I knew you were part of the Lolly Pop Guild sunshine.

LOL, HaHaHa, and now you too have joined the ranks of the Laughing Stock.

Congratulations sweet pea.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

Nah, you can Google it if you're interested.

wouldnt be more of your patented hullabaloo would it?

Why don't you look it up and find out?

Here, I'll even give you the phrase to type in: Wilson and American Isolationism.

link   

edit on 25-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Oopse, double post.

link   

originally posted by: Fools

Since the UN was his audience this is not at all surprising and to me I think, RIGHT ON TRUMP, right on.

I have NEVER understood the leftist love for the UN. Never have, never will. At best they support all the worst things humanity does. And they have every since they were brought into existence.

Like the time the UN made Saudi Arabia head of the Human Rights Commision? The UN has zero credibility.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Why don't you look it up and find out?

I have chased enough of your rabbit holes today.
did the un laugh at his speech as well?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Is that the rally were he said it’s alright to beat up a guy?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

There. Now you are a laughing stock like you claim Trump to be.

Now what?

Sure, those quantities are equal ...

Someone posting on a Trump-loving internet site and the President of the United States being laughed out of the UN.

.... you do you, boo.

Are you a member of the Laughing Stock Commission? If not. You don't get to make the rules.

Really, that's the best you've got?

I'm strictly loyal to the Lolly Pop Guild myself chief.

/yawn

Oh I knew you were part of the Lolly Pop Guild sunshine.

LOL, HaHaHa, and now you too have joined the ranks of the Laughing Stock.

Congratulations sweet pea.

Awwww ... geeze bud, thanks a lot!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not to mention he's wrong. He had his mental health checked in his annual physical last year, despite his doctor saying it wasn't needed. Passed with flying colors. But, some people have been told to think Trump is mentally incompetent. They can't consider actual facts and think for themselves. What they've been told to think is good enough.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Serious debate can't happen when you're constantly lying and making things up.

It also doesn't happen when you constantly whine about another poster, rather than the facts.

Best.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WARNING, THE FOLLOWING COMMENT WILL BE HIGHLY INFLAMMATORY AND CAUSE GREAT OFFENSE! READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISEDKavanaugh accuser is out, UN laughing at Trump is in. Tune in next week, when something even stupidider is coined up by Mike Pompeo's Global Engagement Center for the media partnerships that influence targeted populations to throw into your face for the next 72 hours.

I literally just said this on Saturday too. Next week, we will probably be back on some new smoking gun that Mueller has, for the umpteenth time.

I suspect the UN is laughing nervously at the thought it is about to become obsolete (already has technically)

Where was the UN to stop us from Eating Syria??? Where are they now after another Russian plane went down? Where is the UN after that massacre at Iran's military parade?

LOL! Trump's statement is about as accurate as can be said. We have shown the UN how unnecessary and obsolete they are to American/Israeli foreign policy.

Yall mad bro's?? Step up to us! #ing do something against Oceania that is more than "derp derp, here is something in the news to be angry about"

There is not a pair of balls left in the UN that can stand to the hegemony of Oceania! (NATO + Pacific Alliance)
Big balls, iron fists, and boots have taken over. This is the result of taking our kindness for granted. Let the world see what happens when they believe their fancy words and one sided treaties fall flat. Back to the basics baby. If we want it, were coming to take it, wtf is anyone going to do about it?

Im waving my flag like the football fans who wave their team flags!! The USA stomps so much ass we got to import colons from the laughing UN to meet the demand!

I am perfectly content too with the way it is, because at least now although the rulers are discreet, they are not hiding their intentions anymore.

I always said if the leaders would just be honest as to why we take the violent actions we do, the population will just accept it. and they certainly have, where has the anti-war movement gone?? Hmmm??

If the Chinese think they are going to snatch this century from the West, they better be willing to wage nuclear war for it, clearly we are. I would rather the world end in nuclear fire than the Chinese succeed in usurping the Western hegemony. Israel must be protected at all costs!

Anybody who does not agree can go and love themselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So because he says it then it is true? Even though the rest of his speech and rhetoric is super divisive and even hurtful to other people? Yeah right. It's beyond clear that Trump isn't talking about 100% of America when he says that. He's talking about 30 - 40% of America.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Serious debate can't happen when you're constantly lying and making things up.

It also doesn't happen when you constantly whine about another poster, rather than the facts.

Best.

My first post in this thread wasn't even directed at you. You replied to me, and didn't address anything in my actual post. How does that foster serious debate? You are embarrassing yourself thoroughly today.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's right. It's true. Actually he did this in a little less than 2 yrs. It really was not an exaggeration.

Most administrations have at least a few notable accomplishments, how much presidents are actually responsible is another matter but if we're just talking about things that happened under various presidents:

Under Obama there was an economic recovery, same sex marriage became legal, prosecutorial discretion enabling legalization of medical & recreational marijuana at the state level, net 0 illegal immigration, etc. The Clinton years saw 4 years of budget surpluses after 27 years of deficits and we haven't had a surplus since. Reagan oversaw the end of the Cold War with Russia, the break up of the Soviet Union and the reunification of Germany, Nixon opened the door to normalized relations with China and there were the SALT I/ABM agreements. Roosevelt/Truman put down the Nazi scourge.

You get the idea.

Trump came into a sound economy, pushed a bunch of deregulation and signed the GOP tax bill which was fuel on the fire but the long term consequences are yet to be determined. How much of an accomplishment will that be when we hit the next recession, the debt has swelled at even greater rate than before and you're living next to a Superfund site?

All that aside, only Trump supporters enjoy his constant self-flattery. The UN General Assembly isn't a Trump rally.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join