It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I just know who he is and what he stands for. I am not easily swayed by all the hyper-emotionalism and feigned outrage that the left displays all the time like a bunch of drama queen school girls.

Go look at your paycheck, or your stock portfolio, or your 401(k), or your job opportunities. If you own a small business, look at what is happening! Take a good statistical look at the unemployment levels across the board.

I get it. You don't like President Trump's "style". You think he is an alpha male bully because he takes charge and gets things done and works twice as hard as that pantywaist we had in office last time. How dare Trump be a real leader! Why isn't he tiptoeing in the tulips like the last apologizer in chief?! Well...don't hold your breath. Like his style or not, he is YOUR president and America loves him.

Remember the midterms.

link   
a reply to: face23785

Trump, the ignorant buffoon has no tact.
Has no humility, no honesty, no wisdom, no decency, and worst...NO knowledge

I am ashamed that he represents this country.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

But when the force of it is directed it can uproot trees and move mountains.

I see reading still isn’t your strong suit.

And I see comprehension still isn't your strong suit.

Go stand inside a hurricane (which by the way, flows in all directions) and find me a leaf that isn't moving.

Your lame point is easily comprehended.

Actually the wind doesn’t flow in all directions inside a hurricane, it flows in one of two directions depending on what hemisphere it’s in. Which is what makes a hurricane a hurricane.

In the lower troposphere (near the earth's surface), winds spiral towards the center of a hurricane in a counterclockwise direction in the Northern Hemisphere and in a clockwise direction in the Southern Hemisphere.

www.hurricanescience.org...

You know, directed.

I'm flattered that you had to go to Google to make your point. My point was your analogy was a poor one, and that still stands. Just go stand outside on a windy day.

Don't be mad at me for pointing it out, just come up with better ones.

edit on 25-9-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We live in the really real world where the US economy is doing fantastic, unemployment is at historic lows, we get to keep more of the money we earn, the Govt is slashing federal jobs by the 10s of thousands....

That world.

Yeah, sorry, but no federal employees have had their jobs taken away by Trump or anyone else. Not sure where you even get that idea from? It only takes a quick visit to USA Jobs website to see that there's actually quite a bit of hiring going on.

link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: Muninn

From your post, it shows many are aware what's going on everyday on ATS. I think it's time Admin(s) are made aware of this problem if they don't know already...hint hint

Bud, I've been a member longer than you have and many of the Mods know me personally.

Have at it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Time for lunch...it's Taco Tuesday go get em. nom nom

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Did you watch the snippet of the video? Nope...didn't think so.

He was not laughed out of the UN. Go watch it before you post your exaggerations. I would recommend that you listen to the entire speech. President Trump is not a pantywaiste that apologizes for American success and sovereignty.

I watched the faces (when the camera panned to them) while President Trump was speaking. They were listening intently and some of them were taking hurried notes. They know this president is not afraid to say what he means and mean what he says.

They probably used the laughter as an excuse to avoid talking about Trump's preceding paragraphs, where he details how the country is better than it was than when before he got into office. That, to them, is no laughing matter.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: Muninn

From your post, it shows many are aware what's going on everyday on ATS. I think it's time Admin(s) are made aware of this problem if they don't know already...hint hint

Bud, I've been a member longer than you have and many of the Mods know me personally.

Have at it.

Ooooo, watch out, gryphy is untouchable.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

A bunch of partisan policies that are largely unpopular isn't a success story. Just because you love it doesn't mean that he is one of the greatest Presidents. The greatest Presidents did things for ALL Americans, not just the ones who worship every word they said.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

There. Now you are a laughing stock like you claim Trump to be.

Now what?

Sure, those quantities are equal ...

Someone posting on a Trump-loving internet site and the President of the United States being laughed out of the UN.

.... you do you, boo.

Are you a member of the Laughing Stock Commission? If not. You don't get to make the rules.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My paycheck and stock portfolio are growing at the same rate they did under Obama, Queen.

I know you're desperate to attribute these things to Trump, but the only rationally attributable policy that he's supported was the tax cut, which is already causing the deficit to skyrocket.

You don't know what I think about Trump apparently, even though I've been quite clear here since 2015 on the matter.

You're twitter-pated by the hype Queen. Fantasies are great and all, but Trump, by any measure, is a hapless boob of a President and America certainly doesn't love him.

You keep preachin' though ... you've gotten really good at it. I hope you're still in the pulpit after those midterms.

Speaking of trends.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So ... did they laugh at Trump's bumbling stupidity or not?

You guys seem confused; confer with the others and get back to us.

Nice dodge. You seem confused because what you just said has absolutely nothing to do with either of my posts. Maybe you should confer with actually reading and critical thinking. You don't have to answer my question though, it was mostly rhetorical. We all know if the roles were reversed you'd be criticizing Trump for being unpresidential for laughing during another world leader's UN address. You know it too, but you're too arrogant to admit it.

link   
You suppose to say good things about the country, not yourself.

link   
he said "I didn't expect that reaction".

he forgot he wasn't at one of his own rallies where tooting his own horn to an audience that's being paid works tremendously.

link   

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

There. Now you are a laughing stock like you claim Trump to be.

Now what?

Sure, those quantities are equal ...

Someone posting on a Trump-loving internet site and the President of the United States being laughed out of the UN.

.... you do you, boo.

Are you a member of the Laughing Stock Commission? If not. You don't get to make the rules.

Really, that's the best you've got?

I'm strictly loyal to the Lolly Pop Guild myself chief.

/yawn

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Me waiting for the 3NL!GHT3N3D1 to step in here and tell the lefties they're getting played...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ah, so now it's the "you didn't read my very important post" tactic?

LOL ... get back to me when you learn enough to understand that you don't use phrases like "we all know" in serious debate, Skippy.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Nah.

It's rehashed Woodrow Wilson at best.

really
perhaps that is why I don't remember it.
perhaps you could elaborate on his speech?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nah, you can Google it if you're interested.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thanks a lot! Now I have to get some paper towels to clean the coffee off my screen......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join