It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Lessee here...

I didn't damn the source, but I did point out that it's an extreme-left source that had zero substance in the "story" presented, which was then mirrored in an OP that had zero substance. It was worth noting; whether you think so or not is irrelevant.

I didn't argue semantics, I described the video and then actually embedded it in my comment for all to see, unlike the OP. It's called properly presenting the evidence.

I know, I'm such a horrible "sycophant" (please don't misuse that word anymore...do you even know the definition?).

Trump is a laughing stock--to some. Other intelligent people can play the issues as they come and think more deeply than the internal monologue that equates to, "It's Trump...must be bad."

But, hey, laughter is the best medicine, so hopefully this finds you and "the world" in good health. I know that I'm laughing at your response, for sure.

It's a win/win for all involved!

edit on 25-9-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Taco's must taste 100x better when not served in a mental institution chowline.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It does not matter anymore what he says or how much he lies. The tone of the threads here is enough to show that his supporters are all in no matter what.

Right or wrong they are with dear leader.
That much is clear at least to me.

Once you realize the UN General Assembly includes a bevy of dictators, you might want to start questioning your schadenfreude.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well ...

Not tired of winning, really just surprised at how things are going.

I have a habit of contrasting things in my life. Like in 1982 I had O income. I did odd jobs close around home, because there were no jobs to be found in this area. As it turned out, I didn't do too bad. We just had to draw down our saving to stay a float. I didn't sign up on any "social programs" because I had been there before and didn't like the feeling it gave me. Being dependent on others is not how I grew up.

OH! and to AMAZING :: Come on down. The money is fine (if you don't mind doing a little work). I'll put in a word for you, but the work is in a mill and the hard part is showing up every day. Let me know when you'll be here.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Psst hey Mr Ninja...that was two sock puppets having a convo with each other.

I always enjoy your posts !

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If the globalist puppets that you so blindly follow are laughing Trump must be doing something right.

Your bias blinds you from anything close to reality. Eventually you will be forced to see the world the way it is and not the way you imagine it to be.

Trump will go down in history as a modern day Abe Lincoln. He has risked everything for the people, our constitution and our sovereignty. The corporate global elitist that oppose him will do anything to discredit him, but they will fail.

link   

originally posted by: Bone75
That wasn't the world laughing, it was a handful of globalists. Who cares what they find humorous?

"We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism", Trump said.

They weren't laughing at that.

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I didn't damn the source, I just implied that we could ignore the claim based on the nature of the source.

I didn't argue semantics, I just tried to make words mean what I want them to so they fit my argument better.

LOL ...

Slappy, don't paint yourself with the sycophant brush unless it fits you, I didn't.

As to intelligent people and Trump ... it seems that many assumptions are made these days, including that anyone who thinks Trump is unfit or unsuited to the Presidency, they must therfore "hate" him ... which is patently absurd.

That said, glad I could provide you with some "good medicene."

Win/wins are awesome.

link   

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

There. Now you are a laughing stock like you claim Trump to be.

Now what?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

you jumped through so many hoops to save face for trump, its remarkable. using the axiom of laughter as medicine is the equivalent of an 'at least I'm taller ' arguments by my nieces and nephews when they have a disagreement...

but here's one better than laughter as medicine, just say they were laughing with trump, not at him.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

Now what?

Sure, those quantities are equal ...

Someone posting on a Trump-loving internet site and the President of the United States being laughed out of the UN.

.... you do you, boo.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

There are vegan tacos. They're gross and boring but they exist.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
American Exceptionalism.

Trump's ego as POTUS is intertwined with and predicated on the success and prosperity of America and Americans.

Were it not for the obstruction from the left, it would be YUGE!
And justifiably so
MAGA

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
American Exceptionalism.

Trump's ego as POTUS is intertwined with and predicated on the success and prosperity of America and Americans.

Were it not for the obstruction from the left, it would be YUGE!
And justifiably so
MAGA

How nice that all economic trends are the same in the last two years as they were the previous seven, eh?

How pathetic.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

Now what?

Someone posting on a Trump-loving internet site and the President of the United States being laughed out of the UN.

.... you do you, boo.

You forgot to sign in to your other account.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

But when the force of it is directed it can uproot trees and move mountains.

I see reading still isn’t your strong suit.

And I see comprehension still isn't your strong suit.

Go stand inside a hurricane (which by the way, flows in all directions) and find me a leaf that isn't moving.

Your lame point is easily comprehended.

Actually the wind doesn’t flow in all directions inside a hurricane, it flows in one of two directions depending on what hemisphere it’s in. Which is what makes a hurricane a hurricane.

In the lower troposphere (near the earth's surface), winds spiral towards the center of a hurricane in a counterclockwise direction in the Northern Hemisphere and in a clockwise direction in the Southern Hemisphere.

www.hurricanescience.org...

You know, directed.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Muninn

There are vegan tacos. They're gross and boring but they exist.

No such thing, tacos have meat.

No excuses.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They laugh on the outside and cry on the inside as they continue to get exposed.

"Joke's on *them* "

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“We will never surrender American sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable global bureaucracy. America is governed by Americans," he said. "We reject the ideology of globalism, and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism." He later added that "America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination."

“We are only going to give foreign aid to countries who respect us, and frankly, are our friends,” he told the audience, which consisted of a number of world leaders of countries that receive U.S. aid.

well now
I don't remember a similar un speech given by a potus.

I guess that is why some will focus on the reported awkward laughter in place of the actual content.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL, HaHaHa, at your OP.

Now what?

.... you do you, boo.

You forgot to sign in to your other account.

Free advice Encyclopedia Brown, if you have concerns of that type, then you need to ALERT the mods ... addressing that kind of crap to another member in the forums is (or at least used to be) against T&C.

I'm assuming this is still just the usual sniping from the sidelines, but still....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join