It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
"Venerated Crowd"? Are you kidding me really, What country are you a citizen of?
Venerated - regard with great respect; revere. You revere the countries at 'that' meeting
that were laughing? What a joke, I hope you remember what happened last time someone laughed at this guy.
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsnow
"Venerated Crowd"? Are you kidding me really, What country are you a citizen of?
Venerated - regard with great respect; revere. You revere the countries at 'that' meeting
that were laughing? What a joke, I hope you remember what happened last time someone laughed at this guy.

I laugh at him every day. What happened?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Obama was treated quite worse by the world. The leader of a tiny Pacific island called his mother a whore, and all he did was decide to cancel his visit with him. Trump gets elected, and that same leader is grovelling, calling himself a small molecule in comparison.

When is the last time someone petted Trump on the face like some lap dog, the way the Turkish President did to Obama?? And with Merkel smiling it off in the background. The last POTUS was nothing more than a subservient dog to the world, and that is what the world is having trouble getting over now with Trump. The world wants its subservient dog back to finish its mission of destroying America. Its not gonna happen.

edit on 9-27-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Oh my god dude take a chill pill.

I was talking about Trump, not the admin. I'd trust the late McCain over this guy.

and by the way where is your source?
edit on 27-9-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: SKEPTEKClick on the link. It actually happened. There is a video you can watch. Instead of knee-jerk shoving your head into the sand, how about actually denying ignorance and leaving your comfort zone?

I watched the video. I guess you linked to the wrong one, because the one in your link doesn't 'say' what you seem to think it says.

After he said 'didn't expect that reaction', everyone laughed again, then APPLAUDED.

I think the speech was BRILLIANT. Sooo much better than from any other President in recent memory...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: SKEPTEKClick on the link. It actually happened. There is a video you can watch. Instead of knee-jerk shoving your head into the sand, how about actually denying ignorance and leaving your comfort zone?

I watched the video. I guess you linked to the wrong one, because the one in your link doesn't 'say' what you seem to think it says.

After he said 'didn't expect that reaction', everyone laughed again, then APPLAUDED.

I think the speech was BRILLIANT. Sooo much better than from any other President in recent memory...

Yep the speech was so brilliant, so brilliant it was funny, not in a haha kind of a way but an OMG did he really just say that kind of way... Yep brilliant...
edit on 27-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Oh my god dude take a chill pill.

I was talking about Trump, not the admin. I'd trust the late McCain over this guy.

and by the way where is your source?

"Take a chill pill"? What are you, Bart Simpson?

I was merely asking if you saw the speech under discussion, the one I quoted. The source is the speech, by the way.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Whats funny is the left still thinking they were laughing AT President Trump. Someone said "hell yeah" and they laughed, and he said I didnt expect that, and then they laughed again. It was not with disrespect, I can assure you. Of course the left also is persecuting Kavanaugh. They are disgusting, vile creatures, who obviously lack moral compass, and now apparently, common sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Really you didn't expect to be laughed at for saying something stupid and uninformed? Maybe don't surround yourself with "Yes" men all the time then.

The only stupid and uninformed statement is the one above.

In just two years, he's already accomplished the goals Obama said he'd need a "magic wand" to do. Love him or hate him, it doesn't change this. (heck, so much so that Obama even then tried to take credit for it).

Really tired of hearing this with no proof.

Too bad. You're going to keep hearing it. Perception is reality, especially in regards to the economy. And the simple fact is that corporations and consumers felt more confident after his election, and this is reflected in the economy. And there's more to come. We're already seeing the tariffs paving the way for more beneficial trade with our trade partners. We're no longer the global doormat.

The "uninformed" are those who see the UN as some kind of world government. It isn't that, at all. (nor would we want that wanton bed of corruption to be).

We're the world's largest economic power, and the major influence of world culture. You really think we give two craps about others in the world laughing at us? Most of us really don't.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Trump audibly laughs as he Makes America Great Again!

new topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join