It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It’s a long thread so maybe this is been mentioned, but did you see the quick shot of the German delegation when he spoke about Germany and Russia? They two were rolling their eyes in absolute astonishment of the ignorant things he had just said

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Speaking of Foreign Twits........

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is obviously another msm smear campaign. Something was said prior to the first laugh we cant hear. The laugh was with Trump, they were not laughing at him. Tomorrow I am sure we will get the true events as they happened and were said, and again it will prove fake news is about pushing bs non stories for a minute and never retracting the bs when its pointed out. I am intrested in what was said for the initial laugh, when Trump says he didnt expect that reaction. Something was said or happened. Maybe someone tripped in front of the stand? You can deduce it, if you are not ignorant, that something occured. I doubt anyone in the room has the nuts to laugh AT Trump.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It seems they were laughing at a comment made off camera...they were therefore laughing 'with' him not 'at' him.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
From another site:
„This was the UN Session. Not only is this going to be in news in USA, this shall be on every major broadcaster around the world. Head of state of USA, Russia, China etc. speaking in UN session will get nightly news coverage around the world.

Which is why it was amazing people laughed. Remember these are diplomats. Trained to maintain decorum at all times, because the whole world is watching the UN session. Outside of single rival nation protesting, usually UN head of state of speeches are listened with dead silence, zero reaction and official applause at the end. Which means.... You have to say something absolute ridiculous to get laughter out of these people.

Their diplomatic instinct is to keep their mouths shut and then among their own delegation behind closed doors laugh and joke about the idiotic # said. Specially with so called big nation speaking. Usually people wouldn't dare laugh in case that would cause rift in diplomatic ties.“

That’s it.
That’s all of it.
Anything you might say that they were laughing „with“ him is trying to gaslight, to redefine reality.

They.were.laughing.AT.him!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
...and then they applauded him.

The fact of the matter is the more the President holds the interests of the United States above the interests of everyone else, the less popular he is with other world leaders. Wierd, right?

There’s a reason that every world leader LOVED Obama; it’s because he and Hillary pimped us out to every other country.
edit on 25-9-2018 by CaliMayh3m because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I think one world governance by a body of unelected representatives is the real joke...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I took it as the audience understood him and knew he means business. If that's not the case, nervous laughter is a clear sign of someone not understanding the issue that's presented to them. I think it's 50/50% in that room.

It would show a deep misunderstanding of the issues to reflexively dismiss someone who can wield an ax like Trump. A clear example of the way things are going would be to consider the level of support Trump has in the military. To snicker that's he's an orange Hiltler and impeachment is imminent is akin to a chicken running around with it's head cut off.....yes, Chicken Little: The Sky Is Falling

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog
Did everyone miss the point ?
I didnt.
Trump has accomplished more than any other President in denying the UN their control over the US
So , Trump was absolutely correct
And , the laughing shows that corrupt "piece of work" the UN is truly scared.
(everyone that knows me , knows what word "work" represents in that fashion)

You think they are laughing at trump because they are scared....

You betchya
edit on 9/25/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Gothmog

It was nervous laughter.

That said, the programmed, triggered hate responses in this thread are impressive, remarkable even. Don't you think?

Ignorance
Going against the ATS motto
Some are foreign citizens that cannot comprehend going against the UN and their mandate for globalization

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: troubleshooter
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I think one world governance by a body of unelected representatives is the real joke...

( ) You do have extended knowledge about the UN.

Sorry, I don't want to attack yourself personally, so take this as a substitute for every person in the world, esp. the USA who thinks that a gathering of diplomats talking to each other trying to keep the lid on the boiling pot of enraged waters/politics is the same as the legislative power of the world. Which does not exist.
edit on 26 9 2018 by ManFromEurope because: typo.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This thread should be pushed onto the "live" page. But it will be disregarded as it damages the image of Great Leader..

Too bad. I found it hilarious, nearly as much as the diplomats did.
I bet Trump will demand a detailed analysis of the laughing to target his Tweets in the next days accordingly.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Now is the time you roll back the tape and every fool who laughed you cut off any financial aid the us is giving those clowns yes it's vindictive but to be fair we pay out to much aid to countries that just do not need it and in truth what has these clowns at u.n accomplished except lining their pockets?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How is the economy not great? Can you go into detail on these stupid and uninformed comments please?

""In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country,"

YES this is FULL ON COMEDY.

Forget George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Forget the Civil Rights Bill, Forget Pres. Obama bringing the country back from the worst economic disaster since the great depression. Trump claims to have done MORE in two years THAN ALL OF THEM!

As far as the economy, take a look at the unemployment rate.

That little part in the lower right hand corner is the Trump Administration so far.
The rest was Pres. Obama fixing the last Republican Presidents cluster-eff.

edit on 26-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I took it as the audience understood him and knew he means business. If that's not the case, nervous laughter is a clear sign of someone not understanding the issue that's presented to them. I think it's 50/50% in that room.

I agree it was one part nervous laughter.

It was like they realized he was being serious and thought "oh sh87, he really is a whack job".

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
All that American Ego... kinda redundant, or will be, you should maybe put effort into preparation.

2022 July 4th.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I am not going to argue with what delusion you want to believe. At least I learned one thing from ATS.

I would say the current economy has more to do with people waiting for Obama to get out of the way.

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours

www.investors.com...

Let's see if we have this right.

For eight years, President Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit

Would you like to cite a specific policy from Obama that magically kicked in when Trump became President.

When you mean “Obama fixing the last Republican Presidents cluster-eff”. Are you talking government bailouts of corrupt banks? Or the Bush initiated bailouts?
edit on 26-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Let me guess. You are going to state how I quoted some shill Trump site. Then make some sort of personal attack?

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: panaque
This is obviously another msm smear campaign. Something was said prior to the first laugh we cant hear. The laugh was with Trump, they were not laughing at him. Tomorrow I am sure we will get the true events as they happened and were said, and again it will prove fake news is about pushing bs non stories for a minute and never retracting the bs when its pointed out. I am intrested in what was said for the initial laugh, when Trump says he didnt expect that reaction. Something was said or happened. Maybe someone tripped in front of the stand? You can deduce it, if you are not ignorant, that something occured. I doubt anyone in the room has the nuts to laugh AT Trump.

So..let me get this absolutely right then.

"Something was said prior to the first laugh, we just can't hear it".". But it definitely happened, right?

"The laugh was with Trump, not at him". Because no-one laughs at Trump...

"Definitely fake news and if they don't admit it, well they are bs again"". So even though you weren't there and no evidence supports your theory, it's definitely fake news. Trump must be proud of you, his Dictator 101 book seems to be working.

"When something was said or happened, maybe someone tripped in front of the stand"?" Right. Yes, that must have been it...no other rational explanation...

"If you are too ignorant, something occurred". So basically, if we don't believe your evaluation (based entirely on assumptions) of the situation we are ignorant..? OK, right...

"I doubt anyone in the room has the nuts to laugh at Trump" I'm afraid you have little idea about how a lot of people view Trump. He is seen as a joke. A secondhand car salesman. I could go on and on, but suffice to say, I'd be very surprised if ANYONE in that room is intimated by Trump or finds him credible in any way. Remember, BEFORE he ran for president he was considered a joke and a chancer way before that, so it's not the MSM now. Just listen to him, all he ever does is tell you how amazing he is, that no-one has ever in the history of the world done more for the Universe compared to him and how wrong everyone who disagrees with him are. All politicians lie, but he takes it to a whole new level, to the point where even though you cannot see it happen and you have zero evidence of it happening, you are surmising that someone must have fallen over a stand and that's why they are all laughing. Not at him. But with him.

"There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the stronger, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology".

An infamous character from history said this and it's as true today as it has ever been. Sell lies so completely and so forcibly, make people afraid and distrust anyone but the leader, then you can control their opinions and thoughts. Sow fear and distrust of others and total belief in just one. Scary times.
edit on 26-9-2018 by bluesilver because: no reason given

edit on 26-9-2018 by bluesilver because: no reason given

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join