It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I'm sure its been asked already but, if none of this is true why is Obama trying to take credit for it?

You aren't supposed to apply logic to such things.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No Emperor?

TskTsk

At various stages you have been ruled by more than 1 at a time.

During 2008 Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson and New York Fed President Timothy Geithner got to decide for the American people how to save their rich banking mates out of the public taxation coffers.

The billions pumped to their mates serves as a reminder that who you elect is of little consequence.

But you knew that right?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I'm sure its been asked already but, if none of this is true why is Obama trying to take credit for it?

You're speaking in general terms, but, virtually every positive economic trend that Mr. Trump likes to brag about started and continued during the Obama Presidency ... or can you demonstrate differently with actual evidence?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Mr International laughing stock....

It's been about 2hrs from the last laugh
The best gags are always worth the repeat

With that in mind

Still waiting for the 3NL!GHT3N3D1 to step in here and tell the lefties they're getting played...

edit on 9 25 2018 by underpass61 because: word

edit on 9 25 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

To clarify, no we don't get to enjoy cheap fuel like the States does.

The US has used their intelligence agencies spying on Australian commercial negotiations to give US Corps an advantage.

Hardly what you do to mates, don't ya think?

And as was shown during WW2 Churchill was prepared to sacrifice Australia to the Japanese by denying the return of our troops from North Africa.

Only Macarthur saved us.

And no I don't want Australia to be used as pawns in the first shots fired across China's navy.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wawa and get yourself a milkshake. It may help you realize that nothing new in this world is happening that has not happened ten million times before.

well at least I'll give you credit for this.

well stated

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Would that be with 'evidence' that the vid was doctored !?!

After all, in this day and age

Everything is possible

Joshing a part
It's a brutal, bubble bursting moment
for Trump and his supporters

Trump draws derision on the world stage
and that's all

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah , and He Laughs Right Back at Them . The Most Powerful Executive in Da WORLD Ma ! ............Pissants !

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Nah, the enlightened one is our supremely neutral and unbiased referee who routinely scolds each "side" for "falling for the narrative". Except he's not and he doesn't.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

And no I don't want Australia to be used as pawns in the first shots fired across China's navy.

LOL... You know your currency is being absolutely slaughtered right now too, because of this stupid tariff war Trump has going with China.

But as usual... we'll obviously just bend over, smile, then give the nod to our superior American overlords.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're speaking in general terms, but, virtually every positive economic trend that Mr. Trump likes to brag about started and continued during the Obama Presidency ... or can you demonstrate differently with actual evidence?

And all the negative ones? Deficits, debt, etc?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

As an American , If you are , Do We Really Freakin' Care what the LOSERS of the World Think of our President ? I mean , Come On , POWER Talks , and B.S. is a Sloppy Second . Nuff said .......

SNIP

edit on 9/25/2018 by Blaine91555 because: Images showing profanity to circumvent the censor are not allowed.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
But Trump will still get the last laugh. lol

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

To clarify, no we don't get to enjoy cheap fuel like the States does.

The US has used their intelligence agencies spying on Australian commercial negotiations to give US Corps an advantage.

And as was shown during WW2 Churchill was prepared to sacrifice Australia to the Japanese by denying the return of our troops from North Africa.

Only Macarthur saved us.

You know, I don't know much about what you wrote... but if true...

"With friends like that, who needs enemies?"

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, they spy on US citizens domestically too. Of course they word it differently, ie: "We aren't spying on any US citizen target without a warrant." Only problem is, they don't consider you a "target" if you are not directly involved in the conversation. Thing is, they acquire the intelligence via key word searches/bulk collection so simply speaking about a target is enough to get your message content intercepted, ie: subverting the 4th amendment and unlawfully spying on US citizens domestically without a warrant

And if that is what they do domestically, imagine what they do to foreign Citizens and governments? Including allies.

Fortunately, it is relatively easy to circumvent bulk collection. Simply by using strong encryption for file and communications (and a lot of really general/broad precautions) you make it very difficult/unlikely your data/communications/private information will be accessible to them.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

As an American , If you are , Do We Really Freakin' Care what the LOSERS of the World Think of our President ? I mean , Come On , POWER Talks , and B.S. is a Sloppy Second . Nuff said .......

snip

Now say that again in the voice of Cletus from dukes of hazard.

edit on 25-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/25/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not even a tiny bit

But, I do think it is time the UN found itself a new home. It has overstayed its welcome by several decades. Right around the time they started talking about disarmament and globalist kumbaya it was time for them to get an eviction notice

Their role is irrelevant in today's world. Today, mutually assured destruction keeps the major powers in line not chincy "peace agreements." We all saw how much the Nazi's valued their treaty with the Soviets

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I watched the clip and nowhere did I see them burst out with laughter at his assertion. If anything, they were laughing at his mannerisms thereafter. It was obviously a fun moment, even for Trump.

But don't let that get in the way of your narrative.

That's what I thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

twitter.com...

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

12:30 AM - 9 Aug 2014

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

3:30 AM - Aug 9, 2014"

lol

apparently now he's saying it was meant to be a funny speech.

huh?

god, he's such a puss.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Does anybody want to hear what the Deep State reps had to say?? It was so much more eloquent.

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join