It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Why would anyone laugh at this?

Trump -

That is why America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control, and domination. I honor the right of every nation in this room to pursue its own customs, beliefs, and traditions. The United States will not tell you how to live or work or worship. We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.

Because Nativism, as a driving policy,
is doomed to fail in the modern, 21st century, world...

But that's ok, the ÜS will be fine
Because Trump says so

You mean Nationalism? Guess you are going to have to shoot me then, because I am a Nationalist! I only have one country to live in and that is the country I was born in that you and your ilk want to destroy!

And you know what's really freaking sad? Even if I did want to leave my own country, I can't unless I have permission. Yet I watch my own countrymen wanting open borders for anyone who wants to come in, come on in!

Chew on some logic and open your damn mind to the truth.
edit on 25-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What ever balm they need to assuage their egos.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What ever balm they need to assuage their egos.

Huh?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Somebody in the audience said something inaudible, then hilarity ensued. I would really like to hear amplified audio of this clip.

If it was inaudible, then why do you assume it was heard by everyone to laugh at it? Why would Trump make a comment about not having expected to be laughed at?

PS: The video has been posted several times in the thread. If you can't hear it, how about turning the volume up on your speakers?

Did you take the time to listen to the rest of his speech? They soon stopped laughing.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

What's funny is the people trying to pretend like US citizens don't care about what the world thinks of their President, all while ignoring the huge bitch fit right wing media pulled about Obama being an embarrassment to the world.

We thought Obama was weak yes. We didnt want a weak anti-American person as our president. Of course the rest of the worlds leaders thought he was weak too but it was more about what we think. Glad to be rid of that pathetic embarrassment and loser of a president.

Nice to have a winner in office now. Someone that actually cares about the people and our constitution.

What those UN officials think as a successful U.S. presidency and what the actual citizens of the U.S. think as a successful presidency is obviously going to be two completely different things unless you actually believe that those UN officials have the best interests of the American people at heart.

Do actually believe those UN officials have American citizen's best interest at heart? Do you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

It may be a lotion used when two sock puppets switch off on mr silly stick right before he spits.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The new kid on the block

Link
“Moving forward, we are only going to give foreign aid to those who respect us and, frankly, are our friends,” he warned

Trump read out a list of friends, and it was an unusual assortment, reflecting his personal relationships of the moment, rather than longstanding US alliances.

Kim Jong-un, the world’s most absolute dictator, was awarded the first shoutout, the latest instalment in his reward for the spectacular theatre he helped stage at the two leaders’ June summit in Singapore.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, who have also cultivated Trump and his immediate family since before he took office, were also lauded for their contributions to the aid funds for Yemen.
Their role in the bombing of Yemeni cities and their human rights records at home went unremarked.

The only European ally to merit praise was Poland, whose president, Andrzej Duda, had this month visited Trump at the White House and showered him with praise, even offering to name a future US military base on Polish soil “Fort Trump”.

This is Ok with people ?
Maybe it's just me ...but you know...
Biggin' up baddies 'n' dissin' the good guys, goes against the grain

No mention of Trump's best bro-friend, Putin ...?
Hmm

As long as it cooks up 'The Base',
i guess everything is hunky dory

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So the average of the Obama economy which was around 2% GDP is booming ?

By the way the engine for Obama‘s economic “Boom” was the $6 to $14 trillion Bank bail out and TARP program. It’s not hard to have a mediocre economy when you’re using your own money .

Elaborate what is laughably untrue about my second comment? Or better yet you could show me policies of trumps that the left agrees with.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They can laugh all they want, ot wont makenany difference at all, not one iota.

What those UN officials think as a successful U.S. presidency and what the actual citizens of the U.S. think as a successful presidency is obviously going to be two completely different things unless you actually believe that those UN officials have the best interests of the American people at heart.

Do actually believe those UN officials have American citizen's best interest at heart? Do you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Why would anyone laugh at this?

Trump -

That is why America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control, and domination. I honor the right of every nation in this room to pursue its own customs, beliefs, and traditions. The United States will not tell you how to live or work or worship. We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.

Because Nativism, as a driving policy,
is doomed to fail in the modern, 21st century, world...

But that's ok, the ÜS will be fine
Because Trump says so

You mean Nationalism? Guess you are going to have to shoot me then, because I am a Nationalist! I only have one country to live in and that is the country I was born in that you and your ilk want to destroy!

And you know what's really freaking sad? Even if I did want to leave my own country, I can't unless I have permission. Yet I watch my own countrymen wanting open borders for anyone who wants to come in, come on in!

Chew on some logic and open your damn mind to the truth.

You mean Nationalism?

Nope
I advise you to visit an optician and change your spectacles...
and maybe testicles ... wallet and watch, whilst you're at it
-badoom tish-

I did indeed, intentionally, write
n.a.t.i.v.i.s.m

Of course, to a Trumpist,
it's another 'ism' to ignore

But that's ok, really !
Fuggeddabout !
I didn't even mention the word !
Move along, nothing to see here ... or think about

edit on 25-9-2018 by Cassi3l because: They only come out at night... mostly

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So I did hear laughing, though it was muted. Not as big a deal as left leaning sources make it out to be. In some videos it's louder than others...the fox one, obviously, cuts it out. LOL

However, to be absolutely clear, I need a view of the audience during the speech. Is there one?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mr International laughing stock....

It's been about 2hrs from the last laugh
The best gags are always worth the repeat

edit on 25-9-2018 by Cassi3l because: How so ? The world laughs at the Messiah ?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I fail to see how a bunch of globalists who echo every policy of OSF and is about as anti-Constitutional as it gets is somehow interpreted as making Trump look bad because they 'laughed at' him after he promoted the reality of todays US economy??

Don't tell me you've turned into a UN-is-better-than-the-US fanboy?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

Why should I do that? The economy doing well doesn't mean his administration is among the most accomplished Presidents in US history. His comment is laughably untrue. He has one signature legislative achievement (which is wildly unpopular), he can't get his key campaign promise filled to build a wall, he can't corral his party to pass anything, and he has a self-created humanitarian crisis on his hands at the border. Those are just off the top of my head too without even getting into his ethics and morality issues.

His administration is more widely viewed as an ongoing joke or disaster depending on who you ask.

And here I was being led by the left to believe that Kavanaugh allegedly groping some girl at a party was more important than any of that.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I fail to see how a bunch of globalists who echo every policy of OSF and is about as anti-Constitutional as it gets is somehow interpreted as making Trump look bad because they 'laughed at' him after he promoted the reality of todays US economy??

Vs. Trump's standup "buddies" who are also as anti-Constitutional as it gets, and got a shout-out from him. The only European country he mentioned (positively) is Poland, whose leader could not possibly kiss Trump's butt more than he did. And they obviously laughed at his ridiculous comment about doing more than any administration in history. What a joke. Just proves what a massive, overinflated, huge ego the dude has of himself.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm sure its been asked already but, if none of this is true why is Obama trying to take credit for it?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I'm sure its been asked already but, if none of this is true why is Obama trying to take credit for it?

I love, love this question!

I've asked various Obama-bots this question.

Yet to get an answer from any of them.

If mental gymnastics were a sport they'd all get gold medals.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

We live in the really real world where the US economy is doing fantastic, unemployment is at historic lows, we get to keep more of the money we earn, the Govt is slashing federal jobs by the 10s of thousands....

That world.

That is the world you want to see burn...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Noooooo!! 25 pages in and I missed out on some action.....
😔😔😔

...and there was some foolishness I would have loved to zero in on some BSing user, but too far back 😞😞😞

😭

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Just remember what happened when Obama and the Washington Press ridiculed Trump at the White House Corrospondents Dinner........they aren't laughing now.

New Trade Deals
Biggest Tax Reform in Decades
Jobs
NATO starting to pay their fair share
North Korea starting to Denuclearize

The UN better be prepared for the same Austerity cuts the IMF and World Bank puts on countries.

What will all those dipolmats do without their Limos and dining at Fine Restaurants?

Maybe they can peace keep in Syria.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join