It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He doesn't have the authority to do that. The UN isn't under the American government.

Although it is situated in New York City, the land occupied by the United Nations Headquarters and the spaces of buildings that it rents are under the sole administration of the United Nations and not the U.S. government. They are technically extraterritorial through a treaty agreement with the U.S. government. However, in exchange for local police, fire protection and other services, the United Nations agrees to acknowledge most local, state, and federal laws.[8]

So, I'm sure they would laugh even harder at Trump for saying that.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No...It tells us that the rest of the world thinks trump is a lying joke thats what it tells us. Unless people laughing at you means something else in your neck of the woods. They weren't sharing a joke.... he is the joke.

You people keep calling him a liar. What's he lied about?

Lol. You really are a sycophant.
Presiden t Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims
But hey, since you are going to write that off without looking at it, he lied in the OP with his statement that he is the most accomplished President among Presidents throughout US history.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You asked me for evidence that americans care what the world thinks of their President because you made the statement that americans don't care what the world thinks of their President, so I gave it to you.

Did i say it didnt exist? Did i say you couldnt find it? No. I asked for something and you gave it to me, thats it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

NDAA. he can declare them hostile actors then evict them.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

He really can't. I guess you didn't read the part about the UN being under a treaty too.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No...It tells us that the rest of the world thinks trump is a lying joke thats what it tells us. Unless people laughing at you means something else in your neck of the woods. They weren't sharing a joke.... he is the joke.

You people keep calling him a liar. What's he lied about?

Lol. You really are a sycophant.
Presiden t Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims
But hey, since you are going to write that off without looking at it, he lied in the OP with his statement that he is the most accomplished President among Presidents throughout US history.

Obama never lied?

Bush 1 and 2 never lied?

Clinton never lied?

Johnson never lied?

Nixon never lied?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure why'd they be laughing at Trump. He is a massive success and has done more for this country than any President I can remember and has certainly kept more promises than any POTUS since honest Abe.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Deflection. You asked about Trump's lies. Not Obama's. Not Bush 1 or 2's. Not Clinton's. Not Johnson's. Not Nixon's.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah I know you are a blind sycophant. Why did you need to tell me that?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why would anyone laugh at this?

Trump -

That is why America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control, and domination. I honor the right of every nation in this room to pursue its own customs, beliefs, and traditions. The United States will not tell you how to live or work or worship. We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Deflection. You asked about Trump's lies. Not Obama's. Not Bush 1 or 2's. Not Clinton's. Not Johnson's. Not Nixon's.

Yes, and you have my response. EVERYBODY LIES.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Not at the same rates though.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

He really can't. I guess you didn't read the part about the UN being under a treaty too.

Treaties have rules. you do know that if it violates the Constitutions law it can be dissolved. The section about providing aid and comfort to americas enemies is one option. The following link Is old i know but it has good points and reasons that we can use to nullify said treaty.

www.thenewamerican.com...

With COngress and the senate Trump could possibly destroy the treaty. Bush set precedent by destroying a treaty. its legal to do so now.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not at the same rates though.

Congratulations on landing on low ground, swamp level even.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Treaties can easily be broken, especially when the country breaking them is the USA and has no equal economically, militaristically, or in terms of global reach. Yes, it would create epic amounts of drama, but the USA could remove the UN from that parcel of Manhattan land and you and I both know at the end of the day the world wouldn't do jack squat about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Treaties can easily be broken, especially when the country breaking them is the USA and has no equal economically, militaristically, or in terms of global reach. Yes, it would create epic amounts of drama, but the USA could remove the UN from that parcel of Manhattan land and you and I both know at the end of the day the world wouldn't do jack squat about it.

Preach it bruddah.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Trump -

That is why America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control, and domination. I honor the right of every nation in this room to pursue its own customs, beliefs, and traditions. The United States will not tell you how to live or work or worship. We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.

Because Nativism, as a driving policy,
is doomed to fail in the modern, 21st century, world...

But that's ok, the ÜS will be fine
Because Trump says so

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Trump -

They do what they're taught to. All those laugh tracks and applause signs on late night TV is a form of positive reinforcement.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

But the ones that do....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Trump -

Because Nativism, as a driving policy,
is doomed to fail in the modern, 21st century, world...

But that's ok, the ÜS will be fine
Because Trump says so

If the label "zealot" is to apply to me, I see I definitely have company from across the aisle.

Desperate, pathological anger is fueling a segment of the population who wants to see this country completely destroyed.

I want no part of such a conversation.

Knock yourselves out.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join