It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We'll not see any officials admit to what's really happening with inflation, but common sense told us it was going to go up. The country spent 7 years artificially manipulating the dollar with basement interest rates to keep a dying economy with massive technical failures from completely tanking. There was simply no way to avoid this modest rise in inflation following all the Quantitative Easing farces. Interest rates are rising, which is very good... the money supply is declining, which is also very good. This economy is in the best shape it's been in since the Dot Com bust when you look at all the various markers and pieces together. Anyone can pick individual measures which are better (or worse) than they've historically looked, but taken as a total snapshot, we're seeing a booming economy right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The whole world is laughing.....

I would wager that a significant portion of the worlds population doesn't even know who Trump is.

By “the world is laughing at us”, they are speaking of the rich and powerful leaders in the UN. They wouldn’t get their marching orders from any lower class of person, that’s for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"look it up"
"google it"
"everyone knows"
Gotta love these statements. They show the person has no actual formal argument and is arguing off of buzzphrases.

You use those "statements" all the time and so does gryph

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We'll not see any officials admit to what's really happening with inflation, but common sense told us it was going to go up. The country spent 7 years artificially manipulating the dollar with basement interest rates to keep a dying economy with massive technical failures from completely tanking. There was simply no way to avoid this modest rise in inflation following all the Quantitative Easing farces. Interest rates are rising, which is very good... the money supply is declining, which is also very good. This economy is in the best shape it's been in since the Dot Com bust when you look at all the various markers and pieces together. Anyone can pick individual measures which are better (or worse) than they've historically looked, but taken as a total snapshot, we're seeing a booming economy right now.

I can agree we're seeing a good economy if I disagree about the factors promoting it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: JDmOKI

You prefer respectful debates and look for them in "the Mudpit"?

Sure, okay.

Make the mud pit great again! Sometimes you just have to believe we can make it a better place. Big things, hooge things happening here.

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You prefer respectful debates and look for them in "the Mudpit"?

Sure, okay.

Make the mud pit great again! Sometimes you just have to believe we can make it a better place. Big things, hooge things happening here.

Admire your optimism.

link   

Bfft already did.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Uh-oh... ya dun goofed with that one, friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Lol, you finally noticed it.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

every member disagrees with everything we liberals say 24/7 what in hell do you expect.
We are entitled to our opinions. and it takes two to make an argument I might add. Hello....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Lol. I knew you were going to do that. Sooo predictable. Meanwhile, your original, "gotcha" point has been abandoned and you are trying REALLY hard not to comment on it anymore since I proved you wrong.

Prove me wrong? How did you prove me wrong?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You asked me for evidence that americans care what the world thinks of their President because you made the statement that americans don't care what the world thinks of their President, so I gave it to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So are you claiming the present economy can in anyway be compared to past US golden ages?

Such as the post WWII economy, for example?

Cause that's what Trump claimed... which is why he was publicly ridiculed.

The post WWII economy was something we could only see reoccur if and when a power decides to flatten most of Europe while leaving the majority of US infrastructure untouched.

Yeah, fair enough.

But that's the point though, isn't it? Why couldn't Trump just be a little more humble and stay within the confines of actual reality?

Just say the US economy is strong and recovering well from the last recession... That's a decent accomplishment within itself.

But no... his got to come out with some over the top nonsense BS claim about how his single-handedly done more for the economy than anyone else in US history.

I mean, if he just toned down the egotistical BS claims... then maybe he would be taken more seriously.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Let 'em laugh - it's not like Trump would take that as a personal challenge, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No...It tells us that the rest of the world thinks trump is a lying joke thats what it tells us. Unless people laughing at you means something else in your neck of the woods. They weren't sharing a joke.... he is the joke.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Title was truncated for space reasons.
World Audibly Laughs After Trump Claims His Administration Among Most Accomplished in US History During UN Address
Here's some proof that the world thinks of Trump as a joke.

Just seconds into his address to the United Nation General Assembly on Tuesday morning, laughter broke out among the venerated crowd of global leaders and diplomats when President Donald Trump tried to claim that his administration has been among the most successful in the nearly 250 years since the U.S. was founded.

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country," Trump declared before audible laughter broke out in the hall.

Yeah. That's a pretty laughable statement.

"Didn't expect that reaction," Trump said with a smile, "But that's okay."

Really you didn't expect to be laughed at for saying something stupid and uninformed? Maybe don't surround yourself with "Yes" men all the time then.

They weren't laughing when he said no more aid....

I wonder how much they would laugh if trump said in the same speech that he was evicting them from the UN building and they had 5 hours to clear out because the wrecking crew is coming to tear it down.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Image result for us wage growth In U.S., wage growth is being wiped out entirely by inflation. ... Cost of living was up 2.9 percent from July 2017 to July 2018, the Labor Department reported Friday, an inflation rate that outstripped a 2.7 percent increase in wages over the same period.Aug 10, 20
Someones figures are not correct...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No...It tells us that the rest of the world thinks trump is a lying joke thats what it tells us. Unless people laughing at you means something else in your neck of the woods. They weren't sharing a joke.... he is the joke.

You people keep calling him a liar. What's he lied about?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join