It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"look it up"
"google it"
"everyone knows"
Gotta love these statements. They show the person has no actual formal argument and is arguing off of buzzphrases.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"Look it up."

Yeah, been there done that bud.

You're a zealot. It's okay.

You don't know the meaning of the word. What's more, you know nothing about me. You can't accurately characterize a person based on a few statements about a single subject.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They are just giving lip service to his crazy claims. Everyone knows the economy was already on the rise and he had nothing to do with it. The tax cuts are for the rich and the extremely poor but the working man with a family and a mortgage and a car loan and maybe college debt are not seeing any improvement in their life style and with health insurance costs climbing rapidly any small gain is lost and then some. Its all relative.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As much as I hate to do this......

The whole world laughs......

Even CNN won't try to tell that lie:

www.cnn.com...

Before we go any further let me be clear: I wasn't in the room. I was watching it live on TV from Washington. But, watching on television, the perception of those few seconds was clear: The gathered world leaders -- or at least some of them -- were laughing at Trump's contention

edit on R472018-09-25T14:47:38-05:00k479Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R482018-09-25T14:48:27-05:00k489Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R492018-09-25T14:49:40-05:00k499Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

"Look it up."

You don't know the meaning of the word. What's more, you know nothing about me. You can't accurately characterize a person based on a few statements about a single subject.

Indeed, I can and have.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"Look it up."

Coming from someone who has almost 60 posts in this thread and most of them doing nothing more than insulting others and claiming Trump has mental issues????

Yea, You might be onto something!

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We certainly don't choose candidates for their policy positions.

Wrong, myself and millions of others voted for Trump based on his positions on policy. I didn't vote for Trump's awesome hair, manly pecks, or lack of political correctness. I voted on his ideas to improve jobs and the economy overall.

In regards to the popularity contest comments. It's funny how the left are always screaming Hillary won the popular vote, but you see don't see her in the oval office, do you?

edit on 25-9-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"look it up"
"google it"
"everyone knows"
Gotta love these statements. They show the person has no actual formal argument and is arguing off of buzzphrases.

Almost as common around here as "you can't read" and "so what you're saying is..."

It's just sad.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

What about the deficit, Mr. Burdman?

You know, that thing that Republicans are so obsessed with when they're out of power and grow exponentially when in power?

We've had 12 years out of the past 100 in which the nation didn't run a deficit. At this point I think it is clear that flat out rejection of "deficit spending" by either party is disingenuous... it's all about where the deficit money goes, not how much the money ultimately is. Personally, I feel like it's all nonsense since the nation prints her own money and the debt and deficit are conveniently settled in that same self-manufactured fiat currency. That said, for now the dollar has a lot of personal value to me, so I'd prefer to see deficit spending at least confined to activities that ultimately strengthen the economy and the country's position, like reduction of taxes (yes, even reduction of taxes for the wealthy who already pay the lion's share of total taxes anyway), military strengthening, and proven infrastructure investments. I find that to be a more worthy and sound destination for the money than I find silliness like Solyndra, welfare benefit increases intended to buttress Kept Voter pools, foreign aid, and inane "the Sky is Falling" environmental white knighting programs based on Ponzi schemes rather than actual facts.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Always good to hear from a fan Seeker.

Say, anything you'd like to contribute on topic? You know, like offering some statement about whether or not the world (or technically, the world's representatives) laughed (or didn't) at Mr. Trump's ludicrous boasting?

You know, a substantive on topic post?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SillyolmeI bet they would not be saying this about Hillary...

The USA audibly laughs at that idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

"Look it up."

Coming from someone who has almost 60 posts in this thread and most of them doing nothing more than insulting others and claiming Trump has mental issues????

Where have I said that Trump has "mental issues"? Give me the specific quote.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I certainly agree that rejection of deficit spending is disingenous.

I also agree that since the greatest part of our deficit is money we owe to ourselves, it's a pretty silly concept.

That said, for now, inflation IS up, the deficit IS having an effect on the markets, and there's no real evidence that any policy Trump has put forth or supported has done anything except make the situation much worse, and we're only BEGINNING to see the results of the trade war.

We all have opinions about how the government can best spend our money though, and like you, I'm in favor of it taking less and spending less overall.

link   

Its the laugh of the uncomfortable because they are all thinking, JESUS Christ who the hell elected this moronic jackass.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

"Look it up."

Where have I said that Trump has "mental issues"? Give me the specific quote.

He's talking about me, bud.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

"look it up"
"google it"
"everyone knows"

???

originally posted by: queenofswords

He's right. It's true. Actually he did this in a little less than 2 yrs. It really was not an exaggeration.

I think they probably laughed because they KNEW he was going to say it, because that's just the way our president rolls. And...sure enough...he SAID it!

He's wrong. It's false. Go look up comparative statistics and study history instead of just believing what a wind bag says about himself.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

could he if asked?

could who what?

Trump doing the backwards C

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So are you claiming the present economy can in anyway be compared to past US golden ages?

Such as the post WWII economy, for example?

Cause that's what Trump claimed... which is why he was publicly ridiculed.

Considering the alternative and recent history and events, it's certainly a great improvement over what was. The post WWII economy was something we could only see reoccur if and when a power decides to flatten most of Europe while leaving the majority of US infrastructure untouched.

link   
I only voted for Trump to see the end of the Deep State and as a bonus the corrupt news media is going along with it....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

"look it up"
"google it"
"everyone knows"

Almost as common around here as "you can't read" and "so what you're saying is..."

It's just sad.

Weren’t you asking others to “google it” in this very thread? God this is painful.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join