It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
By at least a dozen definitions, we do not need one.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SlapMonkey

How would we really determine what "the world" thinks of Trump, eh? Shall we take a poll?

I don't give a flying sh*t what the world thinks of him. It doesn't matter.

If your post had any slight merit, challenging the article or the thread, you'd have to admit that you have absolutely no basis for claims about what "the world" does or doesnt' think.

Get back to me with verifyable data if you'd like an actual discussion.

Listen, Skippy, I absolutely can say that the collective chuckle of 192 members of the UN does not equate to the voice of 7.4 billion people. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people in the world give zero f**ks about what happens at the UN, and therefore didn't laugh or even bat an eye that there was a meeting.

But I'm tired of your poor attempts to argue silliness. There are plenty of others in this thread interested in engaging you--have fun, eh? You bore me.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well we don't have one. President != Emperor.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Muninn

Dude, do you ever post anything on topic or are you on ATS to purely troll? Like you seem more fixated in my personal behaviors than ever actually debating something intelligently. Then if I'm too serious for you it's, "Man can't you take a joke?" Psh. You guys aren't funny.

There is nothing to debate in this thread, it is pure trash and you know it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I don't give a flying sh*t what the world thinks of him. It doesn't matter.

Yeah yeah, but you chimed in on a thread in which what the world thinks of Trump is the topic ... so ...

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Listen, Skippy, I absolutely can say that the collective chuckle of 192 members of the UN does not equate to the voice of 7.4 billion people. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people in the world give zero f**ks about what happens at the UN, and therefore didn't laugh or even bat an eye that there was a meeting.

But I'm tired of your poor attempts to argue silliness. There are plenty of others in this thread interested in engaging you--have fun, eh? You bore me.

Awww ... you're parrotting my "Skippy" comment. I feel so blessed.

If I bore you, Scooter, stop replying to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
bro, just go to your local Wawa and get yourself a milkshake. It may help you realize that nothing new in this world is happening that has not happened ten million times before.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Would you like a good cry? You can cry on my shoulder.

I can see it now, burd goes for the hug and boom you yell rape, no thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You're good at speaking on behalf of others Mun-pie and parroting what they say ... do you have anything original?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
bro, just go to your local Wawa and get yourself a milkshake. It may help you realize that nothing new in this world is happening that has not happened ten million times before.

There is always something new happening in the world... Just because history can operate in cycles and situations can repeat in some ways doesn't mean that nothing new is going on. That's an odd statement to make. Were the Ancient Romans using smartphones and debating the finer points of Gladiator combat on web forums? Nope.

In any case, you haven't proven your point well. You just quoted me a bunch of dictionary definitions expecting that to sell your case, but your dictionary definitions contradict you.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Dude, do you ever post anything on topic or are you on ATS to purely troll? Like you seem more fixated in my personal behaviors than ever actually debating something intelligently. Then if I'm too serious for you it's, "Man can't you take a joke?" Psh. You guys aren't funny.

There is nothing to debate in this thread, it is pure trash and you know it.

Exactly right. The President is shaking things up, just like we elected him to do. This is a GOOD NEWS thread!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That was a good one.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

See. This isn't funny. It's just mean (and stupid). I'm actually having laughs talking to Burd, but you suck at comedy.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Mr International laughing stock....

30 seconds of a nearly 40 minute speech. This is also the ratio at which you guys reflect reality.

No, it's simply highlighting Trump being laughed at by his peers
But your reply is a typical Trump supporter kneejerk reaction
edit on 25-9-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Funny had this been BO it would be a huge topic on the other side. Being laughed at on a world stage (literally) just isn't what it used to be.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're good at speaking on behalf of others Mun-pie and parroting what they say ... do you have anything original?

Lol, but not you, right?

My memaw use to call me munpie.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That made me laugh. Those 17 words said soooooo much more than you know.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

No, it's simply highlighting Trump being laughed at by his
But your reply is a typical Trump supporter kneejerk reaction

Your self-imposed ignorance is apparent. You laugh when the media tells you too. You cry when the media tells you to. Reality suffers all the more because of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

See. This isn't funny. It's just mean (and stupid). I'm actually having laughs talking to Burd, but you suck at comedy.

Lol, it was funny.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
really? literally two - three out of a dozen definitions define a single ruler or monarch. Like I said tally them up.

Run is defined dozens of ways, that does not mean that when I run outside, I am not running because my refrigerator is running as well.

you don't want to admit it thats fine. The UN is no longer relevant to our foreign policy though is what I am stating, and we will continue to eat up land while the world watches with no way to combat it.

What our rulers need to start doing is absorbing some of this land into our union and add more states. Nothing gets the economy going like developing an undeveloped state with a favorable exchange rate that makes it easy for normal citizens to invest and profit from.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That was a good one.

it was well played

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join