It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Audibly Laughs After Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: face23785

Obama's doctor?

Obviously Deep State then.

He must have set Trump up to look bad by appointing him Surgeon General.

By the way, Skippy, if you can demonstrate something I've said that's not factual, rather than parroting the rhetoric of better debaters than yourself ... be my guest.

A bit off-topic, but whatever.

Who is skippy?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

America First! Love it or leave it.

WAY TO GO MR. PRESIDENT!

President Trump announced Tuesday that only allies of the United States will receive U.S. money and assistance from America. In an unprecedented platform, Trump stated if countries and governments “do not respect” the United States, they won’t get paid.
truepundit.com...

This is why America elected YOU as our President.

I see. I see. So Trump supports terrorism then.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Trump is a pompous windbag. Wow.

So, a seismic change from the law professor before him, or the dried-out owner of a baseball team and trust fund coordinator? Or the law professor before that?

None of it comes as a surprise. But I find humor in the fact that the "U.N. is shocked, simply shocked!" by DJTrump. This is the organization that the previous President/general/sublime potentate (Khofi Anan) used to funnel billions of US aid meant for starving kids in Africa, into his son's bank account? And then the UN decided he couldn't be prosecuted?

The same U.N. that facilitated Swedish and German companies circumventing the U.S. embargo on Iran buying lab equipment suitable for making plutonium??? That U.N.????

That's like saying the Politburo is laughing at you.

Trump is an irritating clown. Just who we need, to cleanse the palate from the political whores who've been running the country since about, oh, LBJ.

Trump is an irritating clown? Good. I hope he talked loud and long about himself. I hope he talked all the way through lunch. Too bad he didn't fart out loud while he was pontificating--foul smelling gas from both ends at once!! Just what that August chamber needs, other than a good cleansing flush.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Gryphon66

You do realize that is a photoshopped image right?

hahaha! Gryphon used a photo of his own body and photoshopped President Trump's head onto it. That's rich.

link   

This is why America elected YOU as our President.

By the narrowest margin in recent times other than George W Bush ....

Nothing like Bill or Barak's numbers though, eh?

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Really? Tell that to Afghanistan. I believe we get to celebrate the war's 17th birthday this October. YAY!

You realize the government of Afghanistan has an agreement with us to let us stay there and conduct anti-terror operations right? Might as well say we've invaded the UK, Germany, Italy and everywhere else that has governments that have allowed us to put troops on their soil. Even if I concede Afghanistan, wow, an "empire" that has invaded and stayed in one country in the last century. The rest of the world better watch out. At this rate, we'll take over in about 10,000 years.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

a reply to: Fallingdown

A bunch of partisan policies that are largely unpopular isn't a success story. Just because you love it doesn't mean that he is one of the greatest Presidents. The greatest Presidents did things for ALL Americans, not just the ones who worship every word they said.

The economy is a partisan issue ?

The economy has been rolling fine since under Obama. If it's not a partisan issue to you, why don't you acknowledge the good he did giving Trump a nicely humming economy?

The other policies are popular on the right. But they wouldn’t be popular on the left because their only position is “Trump says mean things” .

That is literally laughably untrue.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Obama's doctor?

Obviously Deep State then.

He must have set Trump up to look bad by appointing him Surgeon General.

By the way, Skippy, if you can demonstrate something I've said that's not factual, rather than parroting the rhetoric of better debaters than yourself ... be my guest.

A bit off-topic, but whatever.

Who is skippy?

I called him "bud" in another thread. Must've hit a nerve.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-9-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

link   

Whatever you say there in support of a war that we should have ended a while ago. I like how under Obama or Bush we were empire building but suddenly when Trump takes over and continues doing the same things as the last two Presidents it's all fine and isn't empire building.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You do realize that is a photoshopped image right?

hahaha! Gryphon used a photo of his own body and photoshopped President Trump's head onto it. That's rich.

More assumptions Queenie?

Here, I'll thrill you with an actual one of your Alpha Male's magnificent physique, because I like you an all.

Mmmmm...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

I didn't damn the source, I just implied that we could ignore the claim based on the nature of the source.

Implications are deduced through the bias of the reader.

That is not what I said to do, though, nor is your claim of my implication backed by the fact that I embedded the video and gave a rundown on how things went down. How that equates to "we could ignore the claim based on the nature of the source" is beyond me.

I know all about the genetic logical fallacy, and I did not employ that argument. I did, however, call out the shady source for lacking details and information, which is okay to do in any discussion.

I didn't argue semantics, I just tried to make words mean what I want them to so they fit my argument better.

Nope, didn't do that, either.

As to intelligent people and Trump ... it seems that many assumptions are made these days, including that anyone who thinks Trump is unfit or unsuited to the Presidency, they must therfore "hate" him ... which is patently absurd.

See my first point about deduced implications.

Best regards. Now, to get back on topic, either you think "the world" was laughing at Trump because of his claim about his administration or you don't. I don't--but honestly, I could care less what the UN thinks. I find its existence unnecessary and outdated.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Whatever you say there in support of a war that we should have ended a while ago. I like how under Obama or Bush we were empire building but suddenly when Trump takes over and continues doing the same things as the last two Presidents it's all fine and isn't empire building.

"Whatever you say"

So you can't refute anything I just said? We were never empire building under either of those presidents. I challenge you to find anywhere I've said that.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Who is skippy?

It's a diminuitive and perjorative nickname used when one has little to no respect for the individual being addressed.

I'm sure you've heard it before...

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If he's not among the most accomplished, then explain how he can possibly be the worst POTUS ever, eater of worlds, destroyer of dreams, most corrupt, most racist, most sexist, etc. etc. etc. that all the dumbasses accuse him and his admin of being?

You can't have it both ways, dude. Either he's ruining it all (which is an accomplishment) or he's just another POTUS (in which case you're admitting the Resistance are liars and agenda pushing nothings).

link   

Well then I wasn't talking to you about empire building then. Considering I responded to someone else originally anyways, why are you butting in if the conversation doesn't apply to you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

How would we really determine what "the world" thinks of Trump, eh? Shall we take a poll?

If your post had any slight merit, challenging the article or the thread, you'd have to admit that you have absolutely no basis for claims about what "the world" does or doesnt' think.

Get back to me with verifyable data if you'd like an actual discussion.

link   

Are you a sucker for fake news? Or just a spreader of it?

edit on 25-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If he's not among the most accomplished, then explain how he can possibly be the worst POTUS ever, eater of worlds, destroyer of dreams, most corrupt, most racist, most sexist, etc. etc. etc. that all the dumbasses accuse him and his admin of being?

Because of evidence and his actions and comparisons to previous Presidents. You know, all the things you undertake to prove your point in a logical debate?

You can't have it both ways, dude. Either he's ruining it all (which is an accomplishment) or he's just another POTUS (in which case you're admitting the Resistance are liars and agenda pushing nothings).

Yes you can. If someone isn't the best that doesn't mean they can't be the worst. That logic doesn't work. Maybe after his 4 year term is up he won't be the worst, and merely just one of the worst. I can't say, but for now, comparatively it's pretty obvious he's a really bad President and possibly the worst. Also, you don't have to "ruin it all" to be the worst. You just have to behave worse than your predecessors. Which he does. In spades.

link   
Emphatically so, 10000%! Whether you agree with it or not, it is already a fact.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join