It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEALTH ALERT: The Incredible Truth Behind Cancer Cures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
www.chlorellafactor.com
www.truthpublishing.com
www.newstarget.com
www.mercola.com
www.cornsyrupnews.com

I list the websites first because they are first and foremost. I am a guy who was extremely curious about cancer. I knew that with the amount of people who were getting cancer in America, I knew there was something wrong (Especially when you compare that with other countries). At first I thought, "Okay, people get cancer when they don't take care of themselves". Well, something like that. There is a deeper truth to it all. Of course everyone knows there are all sorts of cancers people are getting nowadays. Most are now believed to be food related or rather based on whatever people intake into their bodies whether it be food, weed, air whatever; a combination of food intake, family history and dozens of environmental factors. After enough of these carcinogens (cancer causing toxins) enter your body, it throws your body, your entire immune system out of balance. Your body only has a certain tolerance for these toxins measurable by your internal PH levels. For people who get cancer rather early in their lives, it is presumably because they're bodies were already vitamin deficient to begin with and cancer is exactly that--a vitamin deficiency. In other words their bodies were initally out of balance. If more carcinogens are placed into your body when your body is already unbalanced, your immune system could have a violent reaction and completely malfunction. So that means all of your body parts could collectively malfunction including those that regulate or filter the amount of toxins in your body such as (not suprisingly) your liver (liver cancer) or your skin (skin cancer). The trouble is, most people don't realize just how important it is to maintain a WELL BALANCED DIET. Remember learning about all of that in health class when you were in grade school. There is a reason why our parents told us to eat our fruits and vegetables. There are reasons why we shouldn't smoke. Our bodies can only tolerate so much but when we aren't providing it with the right vitamins, minerals and nutrients then cancer is the end result of that. Grant it, I can tell you not many people are completely educated about health anyway not even some doctors and health physicians believe it or not. My point is, learn as much as you can about health. It could save your life.
Another note, If you notice, health care costs are rising. The number of treatments are rising as well but the number of health related diseases are rising, the number of individuals in hospitals for health reasons are rising, while at the same time, the quality of the foods we eat are lowering. Foods including fruits and vegetables are ridden with pesticides or some dangerous chemicals that are foreign to what our bodies should actually be intaking are not as safe to eat anymore so you have to do your research and find out what foods are good for you and what foods aren't. The websites listed above will lead you in the right direction. Enough said.

join