It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First crop circle in N. California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

An aerial image of Balestra's wheat field shows crop circles.

ROCKVILLE, California (AP) -- Wheat farmer Larry Balestra might have trouble getting a great yield, with the crop circles all over his field.

Balestra, of Suisun City, says he found more than a dozen large flattened circles and shapes in his wheat field Saturday -- one measuring more than 140 feet in diameter.

"What the heck?" Balestra muttered to himself upon walking into the field and making the discovery. He pulled out his cell phone and told his wife, "You won't believe what I'm looking at."

Balestra says the stalks were curiously bent flat to the ground and the crop circles stretched out longer than a football field, forming various shapes and symmetrical designs.

CNN

LATE-NIGHT VISITATION
Also hanging around the wheat field was 12-year-old Pat Kavanagh, who lives with his family in a two-story house directly across Suisun Valley Road. He said his big brother, Charles, told him that something besides aliens was involved.

"He was driving home from work late Friday night," Pat said, "and the next morning, he told me that he had seen a large spotlight, like a motorcycle light, in the middle of the field. No flying saucers or spaceships."

SFGate

jra

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i saw that article yesterday. i was thinking of posting it. looking at the larger images of that crop circle you can really see it was man made and poorly at that.

True believers, visionaries, psychics and people in purple robes lay down Wednesday in the middle of a Solano County wheat field where vortexes were converging and all things were possible.

"I feel like I'm melting right into the earth," said Lily Kyle. "It's intense. There's a coalescence, no doubt about it."

wow i didn't know people believed that strongly about crop circles. i find that kind of sad, because to me they are such obvious hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
wow that is very interesting. i didn't know that

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
i saw that article yesterday. i was thinking of posting it. looking at the larger images of that crop circle you can really see it was man made and poorly at that.

True believers, visionaries, psychics and people in purple robes lay down Wednesday in the middle of a Solano County wheat field where vortexes were converging and all things were possible.

"I feel like I'm melting right into the earth," said Lily Kyle. "It's intense. There's a coalescence, no doubt about it."

wow i didn't know people believed that strongly about crop circles. i find that kind of sad, because to me they are such obvious hoaxes.

I think you are right since most crop circles the circles are not so rough...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, we are probably going to see more crop circles. The movie signs is probably going (if it hasn't yet) spark up more crop circles. It's going to be like War Games (a movie about hacking that caused the term Hacking to come up) I bet.

Hollywood should be stopped!

new topics

top topics

join