It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I haven't seen anyone propose about skinwalker ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sorry for duplicate posts my phone was lagging. Can mods remove them?
edit on 25-9-2018 by Enigma Publius because: Duplicate post

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Since we know in this day and age that distance is really a construction in our 3d realm only (don't kill me if I didn't nail that down exactly right it's hard to wrap my mind around) I'm not able to see any reason why the strangeness at skinwalker wouldn't be able to spread any distance as long as some type of observation occurred.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You assume I stay wrapped up in stuff like this. Usually I just play d and d games on my tablet when I'm not working.
Or spend time with my fiance. We both recognize the very very messed up upside down nature of the world we live in but we also know to dwell on it would to be risking madness. We awknowledge it, say yep that's f'ed up all right....and move on.
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Enigma Publius

You asked for thoughts.

No judgement. Just observations.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thoughts?

What is this thread about?

Remote viewing Skin-walker Ranch?

You watched some TV and had some weird experience you wont talk about but had the need to mention.

and you also ask if you can watch a TV show.

is your head spinning?

Mine is trying to work out what the hell you are on about.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Remote view on me please. I want to believe

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Not sure what to think about the video if it's fake or not. If it is real then they have something to go on. It does look like there is some kind of structural remains at the base of the twin towers. Anyone else see that? I wonder if someone has gone over that area to see if they can find anything? By using the side of the mountain as a reference point they could calculate distance, height and get a fix on the general location and maybe go there with a metal detector and comb the area.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I believe that we will find a diverse and dynamic map of points around the planet where weak (or strong) dimensional protrusions from multiple if not infinite dimensions spontaneously erupt, most not seen.
Whatever causes the protrusion is a guess but it could be denser materials in geologic deposits, micro magnetic fields or a combination of things we as yet can even see.
Skywalker Ranch may lay on one such strong-effect spots and maybe cycles across many dimensional frequencies accounting for the variety of experiences.

In any case it's clear the ranch and other such sites have much for us too learn from until we understand the deeper nature of the universe. It might come out of the science at Cern or other studies or from those that use these power spots to do their work and practices. Maybe a being unlike ourselves who can tell us some day after traveling through to this dimension. Do UFOs already commonly use this science and can emit a field potentiating access to travel vast distance with?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Those are some strange experiences you've expressed, that's for sure. If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, then I would say that the probability of you having the experiences you've described as being purely coincidental is very low indeed.

Consequently, if true, then you likely are a first-hand experiencer of "the phenomena" -and we have nothing to refute you with. We have no choice but to take you at your word. That's a big request of folks you've never met.

Plausible? Literal? I wish we could know for sure...

In any case - thanks for sharing, EP. That took some guts. The T-boning of your friend by a truck nearly identical to your vision a week prior was an especially intriguing vignette...

edit on 9/26/2018 by Outrageo because: c.me@L5

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The movie Solaris, but it's on Earth, and isn't an alien infection but a government experiment.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No (or very little if any) video proof of the 100s of stories 'documented'/

Not open to the public at all for anyone to see for themself; have their own potentially paranorm 'experience'

Nuf said?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What you are talking about (remote viewing) has been done in the past. Not specifically with Skinwalker Ranch but in general there was an attempt made to locate the "leader" of the alien presence on Earth.

According to the report I read a remote viewer was able to locate the "leader" of the hive mind the aliens or inter dimensional beings were a part of. This "leader" sensed the remote viewer and subsequently tracked him back to his physical location where the remote viewer was actually located.

Both the remote viewer and the other people in the room during the remote viewing session noted a sudden drop in temperature and a very powerful and foreboding presence in the room with them. The remote viewer suggested it was the "leader" essentially investigating them as a group to determine if they posed some type of a threat. According to the report the presence left the room shortly after arriving.

Your idea made me recall that report. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Okay, Since It seems obvious that nobody here actually read the companion book to the documentary. Which was written long before the documentary. I can affirm that they DID hire a remote viewing group to do exactly this, They were specifically interested in the strange shadow monster that came through a hole in space into our world, And then left, while having been seen in the past, They also wanted the group to look at the orbs that had been seen, and are blamed for having liquified their dogs. butchering cattle, And in general #ing with the sherman family in horrid ways.

I wish i could find the excerpt of the book to post, But i can tell you that they stated a couple things

If i remember correctly, IT was a group of 9 people hired to do the viewing, and none of them had any idea what the others were reporting what they said they saw during viewing.

All of them reported. Something dark, As in spiritually #ed up is present there ( i
personally do not believe in spirits, I am a science guy) but maybe that explanations is just used for a lack of better words, ALL Of them reported this
They observed the orbs, And focused on the cattle mutilations, They said the orbs are of mechanical nature, The also had 7 of the 9 viewers report that there was some sort of navy involvement, They even named a ship that was involved in some way, Stationed in the pacific ocean, A few felt that the ship was controlling said orbs.

The orbs were reported to be mechanical in nature, And not of our creation, but under our control. They said that these things were what was basically a drone build for autopsies, and biological material collection, and transport.

Several of the remote viewers reported seeing "Otherworldly" entities For the lack of a better term. Spaceships. With other humanoid species.

They also said that the government interest in this area has been well known and ongoing since the 1920's.

I do not personally know if i believe in remote viewing, I am just relaying what I read in the book, I highly suggest that you read the book, there's a whole lot of information int here that is far more interesting and delves much deeper into the topic and answers a whole lot of questions that weren't even alluded to in the documentary,

Being a person that read the book before the documentary, After seeing the documentary, I was highly disappointed, there was nothing in there that showed anything being a couple cool stories and speculation. If you are like me and read the book, you would have realized that the book is by far a more superior resource for information on this topic as it goes into many many more phenomenon that happened at the Sherman ranch.

One this is for sure, Something #ed up is going on there, and science cannot explain it, at least the science we are allowed to hear about. they know much more than they say they do, Biggelow just wont release the information, And people sit there and say that hes some Illuminati figure, The dude is nothing more than an eccentric old man with far too much money and an interest in ufology, its crazy that everyone that hears something they dont agree with from another source, automatically that person is a disinformation agent or some sinister person. Truth is, nobody can claim to know anything about the strange happenings there. Other than the teams that were out there to investigate it, and the family that lived there. We need eccentric billionaires like biggelow funding these projects and making them important, and hes done a lot to push for disclosure.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Considering all the stories, there really seems to be very little hard evidence (or even soft evidence, like video/audio) of anything really extraordinary happening at the ranch. Trickster entity at work? Maybe. Or not.

Anybody can get wrapped up in the paranormal/synchronicity game if they just concentrate on it -- because that's how it apparently works. No need to leave the comfort of your own back yard, although it's apparently good to get a variety of inputs into the construct.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm surprised no researcher has taken '___' while at the ranch to see if they could communicate with the clockwork elves. That would make a lot of sense to attempt to communicate this way.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lunchbawks

What is the companion book you are referring to? Have a link?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: Lunchbawks

What is the companion book you are referring to? Have a link?

The Doc is based in large part on the book written by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher, Hunt for the Skinwalker. A must read for those not real familiar with the ranch and the activity. This was written shortly after NIDs left the property and was disbanded. Here's a link to the book:
www.barnesandnoble.com... esktop+Medium&sourceId=PLAGoNA&dpid=tdtve346c&2sid=Google_c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyMTE29OC4QIVqx-tBh0j9wreEAQYAiABEgLPwfD_BwE

<< 1   >>

join