It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Statements by Democrats - SCOTUS Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Edition.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
2 more "accusers" out
One in 1998 allegedly

This is complete bs

#runawayfromtheliars

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sublimecraft told me that someone else has come forward accusing Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
2 more "accusers" out
One in 1998 allegedly

This is complete bs

#runawayfromtheliars

Democrats have already demonstrated their dysfunctionality. Now, the party is driving down the image of women in general! PATHETIC.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

HA HA.. Great Meme!

(I don't know WHY Michelle tried to hide it. Democrats are the party of acceptance!)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
SPARTACUS HAS SPOKEN!

Cory Booker says it's time to ditch Brett Kavanaugh...whether he's GUILTY, or INNOCENT.

www.foxnews.com...

Better idea. Let's ditch Booker. He IS guilty of molestation.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They should have just told the public from the beginning "by any means necessary". Now they just look like pathetic liars. Why they drug the poor ford woman through this I will never understand.
They gave plenty of cover to those GOP votes on the fence tho didn't they?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My favorite is that Dianne Feinstein, Dick Durbin, and Patrick Leahy all voted AGAINST impeaching former President Bill Clinton in 1998. Yet they say Brett Kavanaugh, even if exonerated, has shown qualities that we do not want in a US Supreme Court justice.

So, let me get this straight...
(1)Being upset that you're accused of sexual assault
(2)Drinking beer
(3)Making questionable remarks in a high school yearbook

are all qualities we can't tolerate in a supreme court justice.....

But

(1)Lying under oath
(2)Being accused by, what was it... something like TWELVE women of sexual misconduct
(3)Having sex with an intern in the oval office

Are all tolerable qualities in the POTUS....

Yeah, makes complete sense....if you're a damn whackjob.

A2D

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Where are all the usual suspects? No ante, silly or joshua to tow the party line?

Was a botfarm raided recently?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They should have just told the public from the beginning "by any means necessary". Now they just look like pathetic liars. Why they drug the poor ford woman through this I will never understand.
They gave plenty of cover to those GOP votes on the fence tho didn't they?

THE VERY DAY Brett Kavanaugh was nominated, DICK DURBIN (D-IL.) directed all Democrat Senators to vote against Kavanaugh...even if it would have caused them to lose re-election in November.

These a-holes like Schumer/Pelosi/Durbin are used to having so much power over Democrats. They deliver the mental counterpart to physical abusers and molesters!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I didn't know Durbin/Feinstein/Leahy voted AGAINST impeaching Bill Clinton?! I bet they don't sleep well. All 3 have bags under the eyes, and look lost half the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yeah...i wasn't honestly old enough or cared enough at the time to follow the Clinton scandal...but looking back it is CRAZY.

And I think what prosecutor Hyde said in his closing remarks is remarkably relevant to this Kavanaugh circus...

A failure to convict will make the statement that lying under oath, while unpleasant and to be avoided, is not all that serious...We have reduced lying under oath to a breach of etiquette, but only if you are the President...And now let us all take our place in history on the side of honor, and, oh, yes, let right be done.

And the conviction never went through. So yes, we made the statement way back then that lying under oath isn't that serious...but now all of a sudden there is a change of heart and it is a big deal....

I really only see 1 answer as to why the flip flop occurred.....

However, in regards to the perjury charge, it was defeated from a stance of immaterial. Basically his statement that he did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky was ruled to be irrelevant to the allegations put forth by Paula Jones. Therefore, even though he lied under oath, it wasnt perjury.

I really hate politics......so. sooo much......

Sidenote: Schumer was in there with a not guilty too....as did every single democratic senator at the time

A2D
edit on 3-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I didn't know Durbin/Feinstein/Leahy voted AGAINST impeaching Bill Clinton?! I bet they don't sleep well. All 3 have bags under the eyes, and look lost half the time.

wiki has all the names.....

And interesting, Lindsey Graham was one of the "Managers" (i.e. prosecutors)

50 senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge

😎

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
One thing I am getting tired of hearing is "it's not a criminal trial"......as if that justifies public crucifixion with unsubstantiated claims. So if it were a "criminal trial" all of this smearing would NOT be ok?

Here's another thing that really bothers me. Time and time again minorities in the US have (justifiably) claimed they are victimized via falsely accusations, suspected or harassed simply because of their race. And lets be honest, it's mostly male minorities. So why in the world would they perpetuate the continuation of no due process simply because someone is male? Adding additional weight to unjustness? The rain falls on us all. They are hurting themselves more than they know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join