It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti Plays MSNBC, CNN: Promises New Kavanaugh Dirt, Brings None

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That sultan dude looks alarmed because (gasp!) A WOMAN (Melania) dared to stand in a photo with powerful superior men.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

That is a photo of Obama on a hot mic literally telling Medvedev he will have more flexibility once re-elected.
He was so sure of his re-election that he actually used the phrase "when I'm re-elected"

You seriously have never seen that photo before?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The media is simply manipulating you and others emotionally and psychologically. Not just you but anti-Trump people as well. Their propaganda radicalizes both ends of the spectrum by design.

The media single-handedly gave Trump the victory seeing as they are the ones who painted him as an outsider. That was Trump's biggest selling point, that he was an outsider. If the media had actually been fair with their coverage on Trump you guys would have nothing to back up your claim that he's an outsider.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No I haven't, never seen it before. Not sure how it negates the photo of Trump though. Trump is a globalist through and through.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The media is simply manipulating you and others emotionally and psychologically. Not just you but anti-Trump people as well. Their propaganda radicalizes both ends of the spectrum by design.

The media single-handedly gave Trump the victory seeing as they are the ones who painted him as an outsider. That was Trump's biggest selling point, that he was an outsider. If the media had actually been fair with their coverage on Trump you guys would have nothing to back up your claim that he's an outsider.

Ok Professor!

Like you aren't manipulated too? Let's face it comrade, we are all manipulated and we all are biased. You aren't special from the rest of us in any way other than how your ego needs feeding to make yourself feel above the rest of us serfs. But come tomorrow? You will wake up and be a part of the same crazy ass world we are all forced to live in, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change it!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

My god, you are just a broken record. At least you found a site that will at least initially listen to you in your crazy ways.

However, don't blame a conspiracy site for your delusions, YOU are the incorrect version, not everyone else.

You came back recently with a sole purpose of trolling, that's kinda sad.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I don't know who that is with Obama but I'm sure it is yet another example of how similar Obama and Trump actually are.

You don't know who is in that picture with Obama? Bwahahahahahaha!

Enlightened indeed!!!!!

And Knowledgable!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

No I haven't, never seen it before. Not sure how it negates the photo of Trump though. Trump is a globalist through and through.

Trump put his hands on a glowing globe with a couple middle eastern leaders

vs

Obama told Russian PM he would be more flexible upon re-election.

Seriously?

I mean seriously...read the goddamn evidence and think...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Trump put his hands on a glowing globe with a couple middle eastern leaders

vs

Obama told Russian PM he would be more flexible upon re-election.

Seriously?

I mean seriously...read the goddamn evidence and think...

Other than Trump kissing Israels ass and I don't mean the Embassy but looking the other way as Israel does what they always do, he has been the most anti globalist President in my lifetime. Calling out NATO, ending the Paris Climate Accord, supporting countries in the EU to keep their sovereignty, calling out China for their BS, yet all Enlightened can do is come up with a pick to show how Trump is a globalist?

Perhaps he is! However if he was and I was so enlightened I would question why so many leaders of other countries are so upset and pissed off that Americans had the audacity to elect someone who is a threat to their globalist tyranny!
edit on 25-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The enlightened fool also apparently never heard about Obama colluding with the Russians for re-election.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can we put the call out for anyone with a copy of Avenatti's yearbook? He seems like the king of guy who would have a few fond memories of those times...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Can we put the call out for anyone with a copy of Avenatti's yearbook? He seems like the king of guy who would have a few fond memories of those times...

Avennati seems like that guy that would constantly yell in highschool, and it was always a lie, but noone was bigger than him to beat him up.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Avennati seems like that guy that would constantly yell in highschool, and it was always a lie, but noone was bigger than him to beat him up.

Avenetti remind me of this guy!

]]]]]]

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Both sound like something globalists would do, actually. I already know Obama was a globalist, not sure how that means Trump isn't though.

You must be under the impression that I liked Obama and/or that I'm trying to say that he was perfect in any way. Wrong, I think he's one of the worst presidents in history and was probably the most destructive on social fronts.

But again, I fail to see how that has any bearing on Trump or his own globalist ties.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Every single politician has ties to money you fool. Eliminating the individual is only temporary, eliminating money SHOULD be the long goal.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

It's over...2 failed attempts at smearing Kavanaugh...The next one won't fly either...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Kavanaugh is the current "tool" being used to divide us. When will you guys come to realize you're being manipulated on an emotional and psychological level?

If that's the case, who's in your opinion is doing the manipulatuon? A president nominating a judge or an entire party throwing a democratic process ibto the garbage by throwing seemingly bs allegations?

You raped me a few years ago. I don't remember when, but I have those 4 witnesses!
...What? They all don't remember? Uhhh.. STOP ABUSING ME I'M ALREADY A VICTIM!

How would that seem to you if I throw against you the next time you land an awesome job? Wouldn't your employers dismiss me as a total looney? Why can't you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Kavanaugh is the current "tool" being used to divide us. When will you guys come to realize you're being manipulated on an emotional and psychological level?

you are the largest joke on this site. What should we be doing?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

He will release this new scam by Wednesday !!

Shouldn't you wait until Wednesday to avoid embarrassing yourself? Oh, wait... it's you Xuenchen. Never mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The enlightened fool also apparently never heard about Obama colluding with the Russians for re-election.

That's because it never happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join