It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti Plays MSNBC, CNN: Promises New Kavanaugh Dirt, Brings None

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But the difference is those threads are not trying to insult my intelligence.

With you, you come into every thread and act like you have it all figured out (you don't). You act as if you are immune to manipulation (you aren't) and are somehow more enlightened than the rest of us (definitely not). According to you, simply discussing these matters means we are a bunch of blind sheep.

Get real.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks for warning me about madcow. Her face makes me vomit a little bit

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

So if you believe in the principles of innocent until proven guilty them I assume you believe Hillary is innocent of all allegations thrown at her? She hasn't been found guilty yet so I assume you believe she is innocent.

I believe that her team was at least guilty of destroying subpoenaed evidence.

I believe she was guilty of having a private server, though what law that would break is questionable.

And I believe she quite possibly engaged in pay for play, and it wasnt properly investigated.

But even with all of that, she deserves a fair trial or investigation to defend herself.

However, I believe her husband is also innocent of rape allegations until proven in a fair setting.

And the same with franken, and ellison, and moore, and trump, and kavanaugh, and menendez, and even weinstein.

Unlike with the hillary situation, we have NO EVIDENCE at all presnted to kavanaughs guilt, yet prominent democratic politicians are declaring him guilty based off a mere accusation.

Shoiuld hillary had to have dropped out over pizzagate? What if McConnel would have demanded she drop out over that, said the allegations had a ring of truth, and the burden was on hillary to defend herself?

I would have also argued that was outrageous.

And I presume you would have called me a fool for that, and said I was just playing into a divisive game.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Good comeback. Did you learn that from your little sister? Or are you just a bad troll?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So the threads insulting the intelligence of Democrats are A-OK though, right? You only like the threads that you agree with even if they're insulting other people in the process, but as soon as someone says anything contrary to your own biases you cry about being insulted? Typical.

I'm not insulting anyone, at least no more than half the threads made around here these days.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Avenatti gets jealous when other wing-nut attorneys are receiving more national publicity than he is. He's a creepy "pile on" guy.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So the threads insulting the intelligence of Democrats are A-OK though, right? You only like the threads that you agree with even if they're insulting other people in the process, but as soon as someone says anything contrary to your own biases you cry about being insulted? Typical.

I'm not insulting anyone, at least no more than half the threads made around here these days.

I have seen you in threads bashing Conservatives! Don't you think that is why many of us laugh at you when you pretend to be non biased when you start your "You are all being used as tools by the establishment" nonsense?

The establishment is Globalism and if anyone who considers themselves an American citizen and supports Globalism, who exactly is the tool?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's well-known that this new victim is an ex-GF of Mark Judge. That's why Avenatti is demanding Mark Judge testifies.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Are you even serious?

You want me to be like you and police every thread?

You have no idea what I like or don't like. Did it ever occur to you that I just don't care for some of the threads?

Somebody sure is crying, and it's definitely not me.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Good comeback. Did you learn that from your little sister? Or are you just a bad troll?

Nah i just decided to use reality for a change.

Here is where we ended up, you spewing nonsense, as usual.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I've bashed Democrats before too. Feel free to look through my history, I know you've seen them before.

Speaking of globalism though:

Trump isn't a globalist at all! He just has hotels around the world that cater to international government officials and other rich and powerful people. Lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
He's destroying his reputation he doesn't understand this will not get him elected. And sadly hes using women for personal gain and needs to be called out on it. He wants to run for president and believes by making these accusations he will get elected. I'd say he's in a buble and doesn't really understand he comes off creepy to most people.

I believe stormy that indeed Trump paid her for sex. But i watched him try to turn it into a political debate and used her. Miss Daniels is stripping while her lawyer is all over the networks promoting himself. Lets face it he wouldn't hey on tv without her. Yet she's having to go to strip club after strip club even lost had a restraining order and can't see her child.

She is losing custody of her daughter in divorce proceedings and if you don't think her husband is using this to destroy her your crazy. I truly feel sorry for her this lawyers being paid to give interviews and she has her family torn apart lost her husband and child because she has to pay lawyers shes trying to work but even with that git arrested because who she was not what she did.

But thats ok he was right there during the press conference to get his moment in the sun.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I've bashed Democrats before too. Feel free to look through my history, I know you've seen them before.

Trump isn't a globalist at all! He just has hotels around the world that cater to international government officials and other rich and powerful people. Lol.

Ok so you are making a valid point

So now how productive would it be for me to say this is just you parroting media talking points and fostering division?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Lol, dude, really?

😂🤣😆

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepStateFlunkie
It's well-known that this new victim is an ex-GF of Mark Judge. That's why Avenatti is demanding Mark Judge testifies.

Wow, what an embarassing #show.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Errr Merrr GErrrddd Trump did a photo op!
this photo is more telling in my opinion

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Thanks for warning me about madcow. Her face makes me vomit a little bit

Rachel Madcow is considered attractive in the DPB community.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The media doesn't touch anything with Trump when it comes to actual crimes or shady business, they're more worried about how many ice cream scoops he takes on his cone. The media has no interest in impeaching Trump, their only interest is in dividing us through inconsequential social issues.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I don't know who that is with Obama but I'm sure it is yet another example of how similar Obama and Trump actually are.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The media doesn't touch anything with Trump when it comes to actual crimes or shady business, they're more worried about how many ice cream scoops he takes on his cone. The media has no interest in impeaching Trump, their only interest is in dividing us through inconsequential social issues.

roflmao
#IAMWALKINGAWAY

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join