It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti Plays MSNBC, CNN: Promises New Kavanaugh Dirt, Brings None

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Stormy Daniels lawyer, shyster Michael Avenatti, is claiming to be releasing more Damning "evidence" against Brett Kavanaugh !!

He played CNN and MSNBC into thinking he had it just for them !!😃

He will release this new scam by Wednesday !!😃

Kavanaugh ran a torture chamber and gang-raped like Satan !!😃

Add Avenatti to the growing list of mental cases involved in this charade !!😎

And he has more dirt on Trump too !!!🤪

Avenatti Plays MSNBC, CNN: Promises New Kavanaugh Dirt, Brings None

Michael Avenatti is trying to insert himself back into the news cycle, this time by insisting he has secret knowledge of Brett Kavanaugh gang raping women at a torture chamber he ran as a student in Washington, D.C. He's also suggested Kavanaugh made Satanic references in his senior yearbook quote. (Yes, really.)

Today he pitched major new details coming, and quickly scored interviews on CNN and MSNBC.

Maddow told her audience that Avenatti would be detailing new allegations against Kavanaugh. But to Maddow and Cuomo’s dismay (somehow he was on both programs simultaneously), Avenatti would not reveal his client, her allegations, or any other details.

Instead, Avenatti is pitching a big reveal later this week. He says he'll announce a third Kavanaugh accuser "in the next 48 hours."

WARNING: Rachel Maddow is in the video
Trump & Kavanaugh STUNNED After Avenatti Said He Has More Brett's Secrets & Trump's Firings

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The fact that the little ambulance chasing pimp is intersecting himself in any capacity into the Kavanaugh issue speaks loud and clear to his motives, his agenda, and his sources of both income and relevancy. Talk about a greasy walking stereotype, thy name is Michael Avanatti...

His 15 minutes are almost up, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's pretty sad the lies people spread in order to gain a bit financially. It happens too damn much.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LMAO...

IT takes time and $$$$ to convince someone to surface with unverifiable allegations...

He's just giving himself time to create the next MSM darling..

Alinsky is giggling....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The fact that the little ambulance chasing pimp is intersecting himself in any capacity into the Kavanaugh issue speaks loud and clear to his motives, his agenda, and his sources of both income and relevancy. Talk about a greasy walking stereotype, thy name is Michael Avanatti...

His 15 minutes are almost up, though.
Lets be honest, they've been up.

This is nothing more than scum trying to maintain revelance.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Kavanaugh is the current "tool" being used to divide us. When will you guys come to realize you're being manipulated on an emotional and psychological level?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
CRAIGSLIST AD: "Seeking women with low self-esteem willing to falsely accuse high profile man of sexual assault 35 years ago. No evidence required. Big GoFundMe payday if convincing. Call 1-800-Avenatti."

This pretty much sums up this guy.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Again, really?

Lol.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Kavanaugh is the current "tool" being used to divide us. When will you guys come to realize you're being manipulated on an emotional and psychological level?

What did Kav do to divide us???

If you think it takes other people to make you think and feel the way you do, then perhaps you are your own worst enemy?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Oh My GOD !!

I'm enlightened !!

"Anarchy must be the answer !!"

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's what I say every time I see a Kavanaugh thread. I think there are 4 in a row at the top of "New" right now. I see you guys have no issue with people repeating themselves in those threads. Probably because you agree with them.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's what I say every time I see a Kavanaugh thread. I think there are 4 in a row at the top of "New" right now. I see you guys have no issue with people repeating themselves in those threads. Probably because you agree with them.

Cant you see that you calling out kavanaugh threads for dividing us is the new tool being used to divide us? Why would you fall for this trap?

Only people like me, who call out people who call out people for posting kavanaugh threads are really enlightened!
edit on 25-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I didn't say anything about Kav personally, I meant the situation surrounding him. Just another side show to keep you guys in your seats bickering endlessly.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Keep arguing over things that you have no stake in, I'm sure that when you "win" this debate you'll gain a lot from it. That is until the next social issue the media and government happily serve to us on a silver platter.

Two weeks tops, this will fizzle out just like every other social outrage story that has graced the headlines the past few years.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about Kav personally, I meant the situation surrounding him. Just another side show to keep you guys in your seats bickering endlessly.

So don't read those threads!

Easy peasy! Have a nice double soy latte and it will all be better tomorrow.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Keep arguing over things that you have no stake in, I'm sure that when you "win" this debate you'll gain a lot from it. That is until the next social issue the media and government happily serve to us on a silver platter.

Two weeks tops, this will fizzle out just like every other social outrage story that has graced the headlines the past few years.

I have a stake in defending the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

I will still have a stake in that two weeks, two years, and two decades from now.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

So if you believe in the principles of innocent until proven guilty them I assume you believe Hillary is innocent of all allegations thrown at her? She hasn't been found guilty yet so I assume you believe she is innocent.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I could say the same about you and my posts. Ignore them.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

sometimes your posts are so stupid you cant ignore them, you should fix that.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I click on what I want to read on ATS. I don't go into threads and tell everyone they are tools being used repetitively. Do you think you have changed anyones mind?

We get it! We are all dumb as hell and you are enlightened.

Now can we have our adult conversation without hearing ad nauseum how we are tools being used to divide the country?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join