It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Grambler

So because Ted is a minority

Is it not racist????????

How does this work again by their rules?

You and I had our words in the past over Cruz, but yea, it doesn't matter with SJW's. If you aren't politically aligned with them then you are a fascist! Welcome to the Brave New World...…..

And to be honest with ya, I would love to see Trump appoint Cruz to SCOTUS! The heads exploding would be like fireworks on the 4th of July!

Now that is something I would like to see too.

I actually think Cruz would make a great member of the SCOTUS, but if he were to be nominated he probably raped someone somewhere at sometime that cannot be confirmed, even with witnesses.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Is it not racist????????

You and I had our words in the past over Cruz, but yea, it doesn't matter with SJW's. If you aren't politically aligned with them then you are a fascist! Welcome to the Brave New World...…..

Yea, IMO it would be more like 1984.

"Brave new world" we are cast as willing slaves. Huxley thought we would work have sex outdoors with coworkers and take "soma" to soothe our violent tendency's . Soma is stamped on some meds I have seen.

Read em both! I also loved Fahrenheit 451. All 3 of those books should be required reading in HS!

To me all 3 of those books are the trifecta of the BS we are witnessing today.

So True.

I once recited on ATS the story of a discussion Huxley and Orwell had. Huxley claimed that Orwell's "1984" would happen and be defeated eventually because humans will only allow a boot to their throats for so long before they act. The idea of a gov having us as willing slaves, allowed all the apparent pleasures of the flesh will be the last type of government oversight. Brainwashing at birth to fill a niche. Made easier by using bio-engineered embryos and hatching them in a chamber outside of a woman's womb.

If I recall, F 451 is the temperature that paper spontaneously combusts and the book was about burning the books of society that didn't comply with the official 'truth' . This done to prevent people from knowing things that didn't fit the gov narrative.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is why I only eat and drink at dive establishments. If that sh!t went down where I frequent my boys in the MC would handle it the right way. Say all you want to Cruz when he's by himself but show restraint when he's with family. Real gangsters even have the code family is off limits.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
yeah but... ted cruz does suck

Um so?

So did Obama, but I wouldn't advocate hounding him out of a restaurant because of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I detest cruz, he is a greasy used car salesman type of politician pretty much everything that is bad about DC can be pointed at with the way this guy conducts himself.

That said I would never behave that way if we came face to face, I wouldn't do this to any Democrat politician I couldn't stand either, not even Pelosi.

That's cause our mammas raised us right.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Good luck finding an accuser anyone would believe did something to or with Nancy Pelosi!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am becoming more and more fearful for the future of our country. If this insanity is not stopped, what kind of life will our grandchildren have?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The very bottom of the prog stack is conservative of any stamp. It trumps minority status. That's how they justified hounding the Candice Owens out of the restaurant not so long ago. She's a strong conservative voice in the African-American community.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Is it not racist????????

And to be honest with ya, I would love to see Trump appoint Cruz to SCOTUS! The heads exploding would be like fireworks on the 4th of July!

Now that is something I would like to see too.

I actually think Cruz would make a great member of the SCOTUS, but if he were to be nominated he probably raped someone somewhere at sometime that cannot be confirmed, even with witnesses.

Nah, his daddy shot Kennedy and he's an illegal. Trump did their work for them.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It is shameful.
No matter which side you vote for. The actions of these idiots going into a restaurant and causing a scene is beyond rational.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Western Civilization is breaking down.

There was a time, back when America was Great, when you could go more or less anywhere (although there were always some limits with respect to race and class). The average person could expect to go to the average place and expect that the people there would serve you, if not celebrate your presence.

Now, we inhabit our own little subcultures, like a series of villages, that don't interact and treat all strangers as outsiders.

I grew up in communities that were majority white, or sometimes majority hispanic. If someone had tried to shame someone in a restaurant due to race or clothing or whatever, there would have been a riot pretty much instantly. Unacceptable. But SJWs acting this way gives people of all stripes the incentive to shrink their own villages, and treat outsiders as subhumans. This is how you wind up with a society where someone is refused a seat on a bus and the others just look out the window.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Screw that, tf# is the management? Why didn't he call the police?

If anything, I would simply eat in front of them and talk about how they will confirm Kav 😌

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not a fan of Ted, but I absolutely detest ledtist rioter scum.

Keep it up Liberals, only you can push me to like someone I don't like simply out of spite for yous.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
He should come back to Canada and have a Harvey's burger.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

He might, but I'm curious what the home offers for lunch today. Is it taco Tuesday?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He handled it much better than I would've. This restaurant should be boycotted if they didn't call the police.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My biggest problem with this is the restaurant owners or manager not stopping this. Shameful.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Absent from most of the reporting I've seen in this is who this protesting group is and what they stand for:

twitter.com...

"A world without prisons, borders or capitalism.'

That's where we are...wow.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Agree 100% this is shameful. I worked in an upscale restaurant, accommodating guests was #1. Inappropriate behavior was handled quickly/discreetly.

A little odd such ill behaved scum were dining at the same establishment. Either that restaurant's fallen on hard times or management/the employee that took Ted's reservation alerted protesters in advance. Whoever is responsible should be fired.

ketsuko is spot on.

originally posted by: ketsuko
That's cause our mammas raised us right.

Made me think of my old southern granny. Whenever I pointed out children's bad behavior in public she'd say "well honey they ain't had any raising." I thought she meant raisins, couldn't figure out what one had to do with the other. LOL
edit on 9-25-2018 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

40 years of a privileged life due to the US petrodollar hegemony - if its gets bad just remember all Empires wax and wane, you've had a really long run.

Your grandchildren will be speaking Chinese to get ahead and learning English as a 2nd language?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join