It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Blasey, devil in the details.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Dude I have video that cut's off on the slap of the individual suggesting he was going to get some pus. . .

Rural folk. They do not give to the opportunity to think about it.

edit on 25-9-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: I loved my summers in the mountains.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Most of ABC News Nightline tonight was focused on defending Christine Ford. How? By interviewing several women who weren't believed when they accused someone they knew of assaulting/raping them. Some waited many years before reporting it.

The BIG DIFFERENCE is that these women knew WHERE and WHEN it happened, because it was so TRAUMATIC, even if the assault occurred many years earlier.
edit on 9/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Really depends how drunk they were. I know from statements it was 1 drink or something...but anyone who was a teenager knows that's a load of crap.

Anyway, I attended lots of parties in my teens where I have almost no idea how I got there, what happened, or how I got home. One time I went to a party, don't know how but i got there, grabbed a 5th of everclear from a buddy(don't remember who) and chugged half of it. He got a little angry that i took more than i said i would but hey, i was 17...... anyways, the only thing i know about the rest of that night is that people apparently thought i was dead and somebody put a skinned deer carcass on my back and convinced me to run through the woods. Blackout drunk teenager style....(I only know because there is video evidence of my shenanigans)

If that video had never been made, I would have never known it happened....

A2D

The problem is that you are a male (I think) and that getting raped while blacked out is highly unlikely unless you are homosexual and then you probably wouldn't care.

I am not some overly sensitive guy who goes sjw at the mention of anything race, lgbt, or gender related, my posting history makes rhat clear. However, I don't think I have seen anything so disgusting as someone suggesting that if a homosexual is raped that it doesn't count as a crime or even a negative thing to experience because more than likely the homosexual enjoyed being forced onto the ground or a bed and threatened with violence or death if he failed to submit to the rapists penetrating.

I am appalled...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Not really. We would have to know what was done and what she went to therapy for. One mention in treatment for something else would make it a disingenuous statement.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Sexual assault is actually common and accepted and welcome by many homosexuals. I had guy guys try to do it to me and was pissed off and to them it was all normal.

That doesn't mean it couldn't be negative, but you might be surprised.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Her friend who was there in the room supposedly and not drunk says it never happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Sexual assault is actually common and accepted and welcome by many homosexuals. I had guy guys try to do it to me and was pissed off and to them it was all normal.

That doesn't mean it couldn't be negative, but you might be surprised.

Thanks, these folks that are "appalled" must not have spent much time with homosexual men. Sure, not all of them would be happy about it - but it always seemed to be something they were not all that mad about back when I hung with gay dudes and gals (the gals did not like that happening by the way).

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yes it is only gay men, their culture is very sexually aggressive and grabbing and groping and things we'd say we're sexual assault we're completely welcome and normal.

I had to threaten physical violence once when this guy wouldn't stop and they acted like something was wrong with me not him.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
You remember a girl in grade school who was drunk and slapped you because you would not kiss her?

Ummm... where did he say she was drunk?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

no no lol christine was drunk.

Not the little girl that slapped me......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join