It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Blasey, devil in the details.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have tried to find as many details as possible concerning Christine Blasey’s account from her own words?

It is actually hard to know where her account ends, and where authors inject for her in published articles.

These are the items that concern me the most.

One, the swimsuit. This might be from the fact it was a big deal for me to go swimming when young. It took a special trip to an area pool or lake. How can she claim to be wearing a bathing suit, and not state way. I guess it wasn’t wet, she claims to have worn clothes over the suit? Was she going to swim that day? Why the clothes over the swim suit. Nothing to change into, or use to dry off? It seems like a strange mater not to address what drove her that day to put on the swim suit? I would think it was part of why and where she ended up? And I think the swim season would be limited? Unless they were going to someone’s house for a hot tube? You would think it would still be part of the narrative?

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault
www.washingtonpost.com... xual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.d88065822f67

There is no reason for the party? Or why she was with who that day. Most people would know why they ended up with who for a given party. Such as, Bill has a fake ID. Or Cindy has a car. Burt’s dad has a fully stocked bar. Or we met a guy my friend liked, so we hung out with him and his friends. I find it hard to believe she doesn’t know the context of the party?

I find it hard she doesn’t give more details about the attackers appearance? She seems obsessed with the dynamics of the two guys? She seems to imply they were fighting over her. I know that is crappy to say, but she does seem fixated by their relationship. Yet, she doesn’t give details like if they were in swim suits too? If they smelled of cologne, beer, or chlorine? Any jewelry that cut into her, or her hair got caught in.

I find it odd she found her way home in the context she doesn’t remember the house the event took place? This might be from not enough researching on my part? But, was it close to her house? Did she walk all the way? Did someone pick her up from a specific spot?

The letter to Feinstein, Christine Blasey claims she sought medical attention? From whom? And why? And I cannot find any greater details?

I would think the account would be more like this if true?
I meet my friend. We told our parents we would be swimming at Kate’s house. We ran into Billy, and hung out since he had a car. He took us to Sue’s house since her parents were gone. I like purple passion, but there was only crappy beer. I had to go to the bathroom. I was dreading taking my outer clothes off to get to my one piece swimsuit. Something bad happened. The a-hole smelled like Jack Daniels. I cannot stand the smell of Jack to this day. I thought the swim suit looked cute on me, but the thought of wearing it again made me feel unclean. I was able to get away, and finally use the toilet. I thought I would have an accident. I was able to leave the house without anyone asking if we were cool, and walked home. The a-hole hurt me, so I saw the doctor?

No person should be held against their will, and no person should be molested.

But there is this too.
I know when something bad happens. I really don’t forget. I play it over in my mind, and wonder what I could have done differently even if it was not my fault. Or even if there was nothing I could do differently.
edit on 24-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm surprised her real name isn't Sybil.

💯

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

And that is my problem with believing her.

I had a little incident too... it didn't turn out to be a rape but it was headed that way with a certainty.

I can remember the house, the kid's partent's names, the color of the carpet, the brand of Scotch we were drinking, what was playing on the television in the background, his belt buckle. The poster on the wall. I can drive to that exact house right now and I haven't been in that state for 30 years.

When I get really REALLY mad, it smells like Old Spice still.

I remember EXACTLY how I got home.

I didn't tell my parents (I had snuck out) but every person in school knew about my version and his in a few days.

Her version just makes no sense whatsoever.

So when people just jump up and say "I believe her" I call BS on the whole thing.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Really depends how drunk they were. I know from statements it was 1 drink or something...but anyone who was a teenager knows that's a load of crap.

Anyway, I attended lots of parties in my teens where I have almost no idea how I got there, what happened, or how I got home. One time I went to a party, don't know how but i got there, grabbed a 5th of everclear from a buddy(don't remember who) and chugged half of it. He got a little angry that i took more than i said i would but hey, i was 17...... anyways, the only thing i know about the rest of that night is that people apparently thought i was dead and somebody put a skinned deer carcass on my back and convinced me to run through the woods. Blackout drunk teenager style....(I only know because there is video evidence of my shenanigans)

If that video had never been made, I would have never known it happened....

A2D
edit on 24-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Really depends how drunk they were. I know from statements it was 1 drink or something...but anyone who was a teenager knows that's a load of crap.

Anyway, I attended lots of parties in my teens where I have almost no idea how I got there, what happened, or how I got home. One time I went to a party, don't know how but i got there, grabbed a 5th of everclear from a buddy(don't remember who) and chugged half of it. He got a little angry that i took more than i said i would but hey, i was 17...... anyways, the only thing i know about the rest of that night is that people apparently thought i was dead and somebody put a skinned deer carcass on my back and convinced me to run through the woods. Blackout drunk teenager style....(I only know because there is video evidence of my shenanigans)

If that video had never been made, I would have never known it happened....

A2D

The problem is that you are a male (I think) and that getting raped while blacked out is highly unlikely unless you are homosexual and then you probably wouldn't care. Here is the thing, I don't personally believe this gal, i think she is full of the beans. However, I remember many shady dudes when I was younger trying to do things to blacked out gals. I was lucky when I was young - it was almost impossible for me to get to black out stage (still sort of that way) so whenever I saw a guy being a bit on the weird side toward a gal I always tried to intervene. Not to save the girl really, but to save both of them from whatever. No one likes waking up and being told they were on either end of that nonsense.

Still though, it happens.

Kavenaugh doesn't seem to fit the bill. I mean really, he just doesn't. But no one knows - and apparently neither does the accuser. WHich is stupid, it should all be dropped.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

www.washingtonpost.com... xual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.d88065822f67

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.

Yes, she states just one beer each. Except Kavanaugh and Judge?

Was it one beer cause the beer sucked? Or was it just the first round?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Strange to say they were drinking together, but just one beer each. Why would they stop when she went to the bathroom? And there was no downstairs bathroom? Sounds more like the public school neighborhood I grew up in? Than a house where people have means to send their children to a private school. Where there might be a pool or hot tub?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I’m just gonna drop in and say that there are nude pictures of her partying and drinking popping up on FB. Fwiw

From what i’ve seen. It looks like she does it often.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I don't know the story and I'm definitely not the type to assume guilt from either party...as it currently stands, it's just an allegation.

My point was two-fold.

1) In Christine's written allegation she claims Kavanaugh was stumbling drunk. Kavanaugh has no recollection of the party whatsoever. He(and Judge)could have been blackout drunk and simply have no memory of the alleged event.

Or

2) Christine drank more than she wishes to admit which would account for lack of detail.

There were times growing up when I thought I was about to have a consensual encounter when my female companion for the night got scared or just didn't want to for whatever reason....it happens, particulary if they don't want to be found by their friends in bed with a weird kid lol.

You're definitely right that the "one beer" just doesn't sound accurate though.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the hearings...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.

Yes, she states just one beer each. Except Kavanaugh and Judge?

Was it one beer cause the beer sucked? Or was it just the first round?

For real? 1 beer? Presumably, if she would have "blacked out" on ONE beer, she would know someone slipped her a "mickey". But, she never alleges that.

I have always been on the skeptical side, but I am a guy, and though I would have never treated a gal like that, I knew guys in HS that would have.

So, as this has unfolded, in my head I have explained the gaps in her story that might be plausible by filling them in. An obvious one, how much she DOESN'T remember. I always knew there was alcohol involved... so I just presumed she was trashed and didn't remember. To be clear, her drinking too much was never a reason she could expect to be groped.

I just figured something happened, and she was too drunk to remember big parts of it.

Personally, I think it's probable something happened, I also think BK had NOTHING to do with it.

But 1 beer? Color me even MORE skeptical

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I understand it’s not quite the same from guys. But there has been many a passed out dude tea bagged. I am not saying it’s right. But I think for some more it’s about being devilish than committing a sex act.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Is it false to say Christine Blasey’s third witness that supposedly only had one beer also has no recollection of the event.

I am confused by her statement she received medical treatment in her letter. Was it for a physical condition right after the assault? Or is it for current therapy?

If it was for treatment right after the event, it would be part of the evidence? I think of medical treat as something physical. First aid?

It seems weird to call therapy medical treatment 30 years later. But it is technically correct.
edit on 24-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, all 3 have categorically denied having any knowledge of this event. This makes me think that they were ALL likely a little bit more intoxicated than they're willing to admit....if this party actually happened that is.

1 beer is just too hard to believe... even though my DUI at age 17 was legitimately due to 1 beer lol...not even a full one at that..I was pissed. I actually told the officer "at least let me get hammered before you f me" I have a breathalyzer and court records that prove my 0.01% BAC though...

(And I don't know anything about the medical things....)

A2D

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I can remember the house, the kid's partent's names, the color of the carpet, the brand of Scotch we were drinking, what was playing on the television in the background, his belt buckle. The poster on the wall. I can drive to that exact house right now and I haven't been in that state for 30 years.

Also what bothers me.

I remember a girl on my grade school bus that slapped me so hard in the face that I cried. Why? Because I wouldn't kiss her.
I remember her face , her cloths, her voice......not her name though. But still.

In fact I remember ALL the times I was abused as a child in such detail that I was able to write a book about it 20 plus years later.

But having said that, I can't judge some one a liar just because their memory isn't as good as mine.

And she was drunk. I don't drink enough to forget things , never have.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

getting raped while blacked out is highly unlikely unless you are homosexual and then you probably wouldn't care

That is a monstrous thing to think!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

NEVER Got that Drunk that I Did Not Know Where I Was , or What I Did . I Even Survived the 70's Yeah , Lucky Me ..........Ugh .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

HOLY COW. You just reminded me!

I was slapped in the face once too. Apparently on Halloween I was, again, blackout teenager drunk and i had rode my bicycle right into a telephone pole. 3 of my female classmates were across the street and ran to see if I was alright. APPARENTLY I asked one of them " does this mean I'm gonna get laid tonight?" She waited until THE NEXT DAY to slap me so that I would remember it. I didn't even know why she hit me, she had to explain it all to me lol. Man....I definitely couldn't be SCOTUS....

A2D

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I have tried to find as many details as possible concerning Christine Blasey’s account from her own words?

It is actually hard to know where her account ends, and where authors inject for her in published articles.

These are the items that concern me the most.

One, the swimsuit. This might be from the fact it was a big deal for me to go swimming when young. It took a special trip to an area pool or lake. How can she claim to be wearing a bathing suit, and not state way. I guess it wasn’t wet, she claims to have worn clothes over the suit? Was she going to swim that day? Why the clothes over the swim suit. Nothing to change into, or use to dry off? It seems like a strange mater not to address what drove her that day to put on the swim suit? I would think it was part of why and where she ended up? And I think the swim season would be limited? Unless they were going to someone’s house for a hot tube? You would think it would still be part of the narrative?

There is no reason for the party? Or why she was with who that day. Most people would know why they ended up with who for a given party. Such as, Bill has a fake ID. Or Cindy has a car. Burt’s dad has a fully stocked bar. Or we met a guy my friend liked, so we hung out with him and his friends. I find it hard to believe she doesn’t know the context of the party?

I find it hard she doesn’t give more details about the attackers appearance? She seems obsessed with the dynamics of the two guys? She seems to imply they were fighting over her. I know that is crappy to say, but she does seem fixated by their relationship. Yet, she doesn’t give details like if they were in swim suits too? If they smelled of cologne, beer, or chlorine? Any jewelry that cut into her, or her hair got caught in.

I find it odd she found her way home in the context she doesn’t remember the house the event took place? This might be from not enough researching on my part? But, was it close to her house? Did she walk all the way? Did someone pick her up from a specific spot?

The letter to Feinstein, Christine Blasey claims she sought medical attention? From whom? And why? And I cannot find any greater details?

I would think the account would be more like this if true?
I meet my friend. We told our parents we would be swimming at Kate’s house. We ran into Billy, and hung out since he had a car. He took us to Sue’s house since her parents were gone. I like purple passion, but there was only crappy beer. I had to go to the bathroom. I was dreading taking my outer clothes off to get to my one piece swimsuit. Something bad happened. The a-hole smelled like Jack Daniels. I cannot stand the smell of Jack to this day. I thought the swim suit looked cute on me, but the thought of wearing it again made me feel unclean. I was able to get away, and finally use the toilet. I thought I would have an accident. I was able to leave the house without anyone asking if we were cool, and walked home. The a-hole hurt me, so I saw the doctor?

No person should be held against their will, and no person should be molested.

But there is this too.
I know when something bad happens. I really don’t forget. I play it over in my mind, and wonder what I could have done differently even if it was not my fault. Or even if there was nothing I could do differently.

Nice thread!

Here is another with a big discrepancy I started....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/24/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I understand it’s not quite the same from guys. But there has been many a passed out dude tea bagged. I am not saying it’s right. But I think for some more it’s about being devilish than committing a sex act.

Theres also been many guys who pass out and wake up as the girl is climbing off. Myself included.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Lumenari

Also what bothers me.

I remember a girl on my grade school bus that slapped me so hard in the face that I cried. Why? Because I wouldn't kiss her.
I remember her face , her cloths, her voice......not her name though. But still.

In fact I remember ALL the times I was abused as a child in such detail that I was able to write a book about it 20 plus years later.

But having said that, I can't judge some one a liar just because their memory isn't as good as mine.

And she was drunk. I don't drink enough to forget things , never have.

You remember a girl in grade school who was drunk and slapped you because you would not kiss her?
That's amazing. I remember things my HS classmates do not. But I do not remember who was drunk in elementary school.
Perhaps I was to naive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join