It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I think that's literally the first time I've ever pointed out a grammatical error on these forums so I fail to see how you could have guessed that.

So what do you call 90% of threads on the front page these days that talk down about Democrats? If you're taking down to someone then you think of yourself highly. That's the majority of the discussion these days.

I really do find it crazy that you're sitting here basically calling me a narcissist when the OP is the one saying that a certain way of thought is stupid. This thread basically says "What man would think any differently than me?" yet you seem to have no problem with it.
edit on 9/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What an absolutely sickening mindset.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Grambler

He is pro-Saudi arabia,

yep thats bad

pro-Israel,

Not a wholy bad thing. I mean the globalists hate israel, so its not cut and dry

put sanctions on Venezuela,

Not the best thing but i dont know establishment dems like hillary would have done this

hired an extreme anti-EPA head

Pruitt sucks, so does the epa, no problem having a small government person in charge of epa,

desires to build a wall (still) with very little financial ideas in mind

Wall is great, and anti establishment

[quoet] doing nothing about the national debt

very bad

nothing about the federal reserve,

very bad

nothing about the banking industry

very bad

nothing about biotech giants (like monstanto) trying to minipulate the seed supply,

Not as bad would I would like to see them looked into

wants to expand the military industrial complex

He tried to get us out of regime change wars in syria, but the establishment pushed him to it

increase taxes for the most wealthy (despite no trickle down proof from the orginal cut), ect… ect...

Less taxes is good and anti big government which is establishment. Should be held with lower spending as well though.

So yeah, hes not perfect.

But he has done something more important than anything you mention.

He has outed the deep state corruption.

Even if y0u hate him, that has been worth it.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: MRinder

I just finished watching the interview with Kavanaugh and am deeply amazed by how Democrats really messed things up this time...

They fabricated a story where none of the supposedly Kav's behavior in high school can be verified, if he's telling the truth.

He was a virgin 'till a long time after high school, never went to any of these parties because he used to be a nerd, had high grades, never got drunk ever... I don't know, he's jumping some big leaps for his testimony.

To be fair, he never said he didn’t drink or get drunk. He said he was never blackout drunk.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
it's time the America's rape and chauvinism culture get exposed for what it is.

Ok. I guess I'll be the one to call you out on this ridiculous statement.

Let me ask you a simple question. Is rape illigal in "the America's".

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think that's literally the first time I've ever pointed out a grammatical error on these forums so I fail to see how you could have guessed that.

'Twas an assumption, I noticed my error right away and actually went to edit it, but somehow knew you would focus on that, and was right.

So what do you call 90% of threads on the front page these days that talk down about Democrats? If you're taking down to someone then you think of yourself highly. That's the majority of the discussion these days.

I call them threads full of partisan BS that hinder me finding UFO's and ancient history worth discussing.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: MRinder
If they are going to weaponize rape and every man is assumed guilty why would any man in his right mind ever vote for a Democrat? What's to stop the woman who doesn't get a promotion or an old girlfriend who you broke up with to claim you raped them? Apparently they don't need proof and all their witnesses could say they didn't see it happen, but Democrats would still say you are guilty simply because they expect that every woman who said they were raped are all truthful regardless of evidence or the lack thereof.

What's to protect any man from being Kavanaugh-ed? Never forget Democrats see all men as rapists unless proven otherwise.

Sure thing, Goober.

Your fellow Canadians must be so proud to claim you.

We arent.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I really do find it crazy that you're sitting here basically calling me a narcissist when the OP is the one saying that a certain way of thought is stupid. This thread basically says "What man would think any differently than me?" yet you seem to have no problem with it.

No way could you be a narcissist. You’re too insecure about not having your threads on the live page. A narcissist would simply comment that their threads were too intellectual for the masses and that’s why they’re not on the front page.

But I digress. This whole democratic strategy is just more of their identity politics platform. The republicans have issues too, but nothing is more disingenuous than identity politics.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I haven't made a thread in 7 months so obviously I don't care whether "my threads" make it to the front page.
edit on 9/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

One would think only actual sexual predators need worry.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No, false accusations exist and always will. I was victim to a false accusation in the 90's, thankfully I had proof to show otherwise, but yeah, I was freaking scared. If the court believed her over me, I would still be in jail right now.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Worry about what?
People who dont call the cops or remember the date or location of the problem?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All I can say is that the Republican party is the lesser of the 2 evils.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Who are those women?

The media didnt tell me their story 24/7 so i dont know them.

Are you being facetious?

That's Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathy Shelton and Paula Jones. I'm sure you remember Trump bringing them to the debate.

And unless you spent years in a coma or living as a hermit in the deep woods, you've heard their stories ad nauseam.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Who are those women?

The media didnt tell me their story 24/7 so i dont know them.

Are you being facetious?

That's Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathy Shelton and Paula Jones. I'm sure you remember Trump bringing them to the debate.

And unless you spent years in a coma or living as a hermit in the deep woods, you've heard their stories ad nauseam.

I know who they are.

Strange how times have changed for the dems hey?

Back then it was ignoring hillary attacking these women and not listening to their accusations.

Now its all accusers must be heard and believed.

Oh except ellisons accuser, she can get the treatment these women did.

But to your greater point, yes, republicans have disgustingly used this as a tool.

The entire impeachment of Bill clinton was a sham.

Who cares who he had consensual sex with.

The rape allegation was a little more serious, but those claiming bill was guilty before a fair investigation were wrong.

However, this is different for two reasons.

1. There is almost no evidence whatsoever, even key details, of the accusations against kavanaugh. At least those women had details; one of the women accusing kavanaugh doesnt know a place or date, and has all four people at the house say they have no recollection. The other as of two weeks ago was calling people telling them she wasnt sure if kavanaugh was the offender, but after 6 days of talking to a democratic lawyer; now she is sure.

And I was young at the time of Bill, but were politicians demanding he step down, because he was guilty until proven innocent? Cause we are seeing that a lot form the dems now.

2. The dems claim to be the party of women and sexual survivors. SO can we at least dispense with this faux moral superiority and admit they are at the least no better than republicans on this, and they dont care about sexual assault other than when it can help them as a political tool?

This movement of guilty based on accusation is going to blow up in a big way if it works here.

All reasonable people should reject this outright.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So your just here to add dumb commentary from now on I assume?

Such a shame, your ancient history threads are second to none. It's sad you developed such a hatred and bias, you really are a great author.

Cheers to you

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Does the OP realize how stupid his post is?

You're talking about oppressing 50% of the population. You might as well declare yourself as a fanatical Muslim, because you are talking like one.

Look at Gorsuch - the Democrats didn't do this to him. There's a reason why they left Gorsuch alone and are pounding Kavanaugh. Figure it out.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrat women are hurting themselves big time this year!

Not to mention all the woman to come, or those who were raped in the last month. This sh*t show will set women back many years. The number of people who will turn away, after this, or say "I don't want to get involved" will skyrocket.

Dems don't give a sh*t. They know no respectable conservative would dream of weaponizing accusation and dispensing with due process.

In short... in an effort to be MUCH bigger scumbags than real conservatives would ever be, it's another "Ends justifies the means" and to hell with any shred of decency.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

What man would continue to buy into the system when it's obvious that they are using our prejudices and animosity against us every chance they get?

Did you know that this whole political circus over the past 2+ years has intentionally been set up to cause as much animosity and outrage as possible? It's one social issue after another, they're pulling out all the stops in this psyop. It's social engineering 101 and you guys are falling the test. The more hate you build up inside of you the better it is for them and the less heat they take directly. They're winning and you guys don't even realize it.

Keep fighting each other though, the real enemy doesn't matter apparently, all that matters is that you prove you are right.

Please, go find some leftie threads to troll. Tell them all about how manipulated they are. Your game is old and played. this is like a combination of trolling and being a yuge joke. A sad one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join