It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Vector99

This entire forum is a broken record. Read almost any thread on the front page and you'll see the same people saying the same damn things in every one of them. I guess I'm joining the club.

And so are you, instead of crying why not make a kick ass thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Running from the Democratic party for the Republican party. Sounds like you guys haven't learned anything.
Oh but you're sure here to teach us right?

your a joke.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I posted a comment earlier in this thread saying the same thing. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that I disagree that they're the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I posted a comment earlier in this thread saying the same thing. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that I disagree that they're the same.

Because you have done just that.

when ever someone makes a thread saying that establishment republicans and democrats are in cahoots against outsiders like trump, you say we are just falling for the medias division.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You're**

I wonder what you guys are doing on here by telling people to "walk away"? Trying to teach them Democrats, right? Sounds like you're a hypocrite.

Learn the difference between your and you're before calling someone a joke as well.

edit on 9/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm telling you Trump supporters are just like Democrats, hypocrites whenever it suits their fancy. They'll both flip flop depending on who said what.

Do you deny that Trump's supporters will flip flop on issues depending on the party? If so you seem to be ignoring it because it's obvious.
edit on 9/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I see so much of this. SO many people praising republicans and forgetting that they are part of the same coin. Two sides of the same coin. The principle of paradox.

So desperate to see Trump as their alt-right king while forgetting all terrible things that republicans did while in power. It's sad. It's like a terrible history lesson.

The lesson is that most will fall to the propoganda of the state and will lose sight of their own indivudal thought. They will substitute their own thought for that of some republican outlet.

It was never about left vs right. Have so many on ATS forgot that? Forgot that these politicians play games while pushing their true agendas through law?

Wake up.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'm telling you Trump supporters are just like Democrats, hypocrites whenever it suits their fancy. They'll both flip flop depending on who said what.

Do you deny that Trump's supporters will flip flop on issues depending on the party? If so you seem to be obliging it because it's obvious.

And even Trump has flip=floped himself. He has also blatenly lied with no apology. These fools see Trump as their anti-elite savior yet he does everything an elite does.

I guess all you need to do is talk alot of shiat on twitter and people will think you're one of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do you deny that Trump's supporters will flip flop on issues depending on the party? If so you seem to be obliging it because it's obvious.

Of curse some do.

Do I.

I guess sometimes, but I try not to. I criticize trump all of the time. Yet still you say I am just falling for the division.

Meanwhile, you who act above the fray, have shown again and again to criticize trump on some threads, parroting the media.

And then you accuse anyone discussing trump being attacked or something as falling for the division.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Because you have done just that.

when ever someone makes a thread saying that establishment republicans and democrats are in cahoots against outsiders like trump, you say we are just falling for the medias division.

Are you sure that's true? Seems like republicans want to support trump for the most part.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No, shut up!

They care about me, I know it.

Bwaahhhaa

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You're**

I wonder what you guys are doing on here by telling people to "walk away"? Trying to teach them Democrats, right? Sounds like you're a hypocrite.

Learn the difference between your and you're before calling someone a joke as well.

I knew you would focus on my grammar error first and foremost, nice, you ARE predictable.

Now, please tell me how you lumped me into a certain group? According to you I'm part of something, where as my thoughts of you are that you are just an ignorant individual with a high sense of self-worth.

Thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Yes trump must be alt right.

I rmember a time when many on ats, myself incukded thought the two party system was a joke.

Then trump and berine ran.

As predicted, the establishment tried to take them boyth out.

Bernie by rigging the primary, trump by the near total media blitz against him once he was running against hillary, foolowed by the corruption in spyong on his team, endless investigations, etc.

It is so obvious that establishment republicans like mccain and flake arer even against trump.

Yet we have people like you saying that to call out the abuse against trump is just buying into the two party system.

So for you, we should ignorte all of the abuse of the itnel community, ignore the sexual accusations being enough to find people trump picks as guilty.

No we have to allow the establishment to do this unquestioned, or else we are falling for the establishment.

Unreal

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Maybe it's just too easy to criticize trump. He's not very good at being president. Maybe he'll do some good. Yet, he just sucks at personal relations with just about everything.

I think that is undeniable. If he was truly a extremely smart guy, he would say intelligent things. Unless he's autistic or something..

It just seems like hes an average guy, wrapped up in ego and unable to percieve the implications of his tweets/speeches.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Maybe it's just too easy to criticize trump. He's not very good at being president. Maybe he'll do some good. Yet, he just sucks at personal relations with just about everything.

I think that is undeniable. If he was truly a extremely smart guy, he would say intelligent things. Unless he's autistic or something..

It just seems like hes an average guy, wrapped up in ego and unable to percieve the implications of his tweets/speeches.

Oh so you are cheering the establishment media line, just more hatred of him saying he is autsisticc or something!!!!!

You are just parroting the media division!!!!

See how worthless and annoying that is?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No woman should ever vote Democrat again either.

Women are being used as political tools.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: BlueAjah

No woman should ever vote Democrat again either.

Women are being used as political tools.

Who are those women?

The media didnt tell me their story 24/7 so i dont know them.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I agree with the sexual allegations. Yet, lets not fall into their media trap and talk about all that nonsense.

I was with you guys. I saw the media blitz (as you say) against trump too, during the elections. I was hopeful, despite a lot of red flags.

Yet, After his true presidency, I see now that he is no anti-elite, as Qanon theorists would believe.

He is pro-Saudi arabia, pro-Israel, put sanctions on Venezuela, hired an extreme anti-EPA head, desires to build a wall (still) with very little financial ideas in mind, doing nothing about the national debt, nothing about the federal reserve, nothing about the banking industry, nothing about biotech giants (like monstanto) trying to minipulate the seed supply, wants to expand the military industrial complex, increase taxes for the most wealthy (despite no trickle down proof from the orginal cut), ect… ect...

I could go on and on. My main point is that he is not some anti-elite hero. And somehow so many alt-right people believe he is.

I had a lot more faith in alt-right before this, despite websites like infowars going downhill. Yet, they are truly proving themselves capable of buying anything someone says if they just tickle their club enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Mate, I'm neither democrate or republican or anything. I just hear trump talk and see his texts and see how silly they are. I could write 10x better than him...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

lol wut?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join