It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I doubt any of you would have a problem with it if it was a Democrat pervert in question. There’d be calls for a military tribunal and his immediate family would probably be doxxed and sent death threats.

As is custom.

But since it’s a Republican, its the end of society and a war on men.

Yes the marshals have investigated death threats against kavanughs family, so no need for hypothetical.

And yes, some people would say a dem was guilty. I have defended dems for this, such as ellison, franken, etc.

The point is that its not just random board posters saying the accusation means guilt, its actual Democratic senators.

If this work, and the republicans start using this strategey of last minute accusations, I will be there to condemn it.

Where will all of the dems supporting it now be?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If I was a woman who was sexually assaulted, I would never vote democrat again.

The fact that feinstein thought so little of a possible sexual assault case that she sat on it for six weeks in an attempt to weaponize it would disgust me (as it does now)

The democrats double standard of kavanaugh being guilty for just being accused and the ignoring of all due process would also anger me if i was a sexual assault survivor, as it is beloittling to treat assault survivors as the ultimate victim that need provide no evidence to be believed.

And lastly, their double standard on ellison and his accuser would sicken me and prove they dont care at all about sexual assault victims; they just want to use them to get political points.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another of a plethora of reasons not to vote Democrat.
Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I bet I can go into any thread on the front page right now and tell you who's in them and what they are saying before even clicking them. The forum is a broken record, the same handful of members posting the same hate-filled posts over and over again in pretty much every thread. Don't deny it, there are only a handful of members who get their threads to the front page and they're usually threads hating on Democrats. Don't deny it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Oh, that COTUS is so old-fashioned. When the Founders wrote it, the left is sure they never envisioned a time when every other man out there had raped or forcibly groped at least 20 women before he hit puberty!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I bet I can go into any thread on the front page right now and tell you who's in them and what they are saying before even clicking them. The forum is a broken record, the same handful of members posting the same hate-filled posts over and over again in pretty much every thread. Don't deny it, there are only a handful of members who get their threads to the front page and they're usually threads hating on Democrats. Don't deny it.

I assume you are referencing me as pne of the posters on the front page.

I call out both sides, I have different opinions based on what each topic is.

You on the other hand say no matter what anyone says, they are falling for the media narrative.

That is until you are using the media narrative to hate on trump.

Every single time you say the same thing, while feeling like you are above people who want to discuss the issues.

It allows you to make all kinds of insightful contributions.

Have a problem with accusations being enough to declare someone guilty? Well then thats buying into the media narrative.

Have a problem with the intel agencies being corrupt? That too is buying into the media narrative.

Upset that all media is pushing war in syria? Well that is also buying in to the media narrative!

Upest that 90% of the main stream media is anti trump? Hey guess what, thats buying in to the media narrative!

Of course, when you are parroting that 90% media and hating trump, somehow that is not you buying the media narrative!

Amazing! What great insights you bring!

edit on 24-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

so.....what just actively embrace ignorance, because it's the cool thing to do?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The problem right now is that no one on the left cries foul until they start having their own tactics used against them. What Joe BIden with SCOTUS noms was awesome until it came back to bite them with Garland, and no one thought that the Harry Reid rule was bad until it got used against them.

Look at social media and meming. Those were awesome, wonderful and great things ... right up until the right started to use those weapons effectively, and now they have to deploy censorship.

So it will be with this. Sex allegations will be awesome until the right starts throwing it back at them. Racism will end as soon as Asians win their suit against Harvard and the precedent is set.
edit on 24-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grambler

The problem right now is that no one on the left cries foul until they start having their own tactics used against them.

Even worse? They cry foul when the policies THEY set in place are used against them. Recent citation? See Harry Reid and the nuclear option that has been biting (D) in the ass ever since.

They made the bed, you know the rest of the saying

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

This forum has fully embraced ignorance already, it has chosen a side. Look at the front page for proof.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This forum has fully embraced ignorance already, it has chosen a side. Look at the front page for proof.

Or one could make the case that more people are waking up and denying ignorance and running from the Democratic party as fast as they can.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I'll Drink to that ..................Sip ..

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The forum is neutral.
I find there to be a balanced mix of moderate views, conservative views, liberal views, etc.

If you find it otherwise, it may not be the forum that has embraced ignorance.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

All right.

Let's talk about Kavanaugh.

Did I like Sotomayor or Kagan? No. Did I agree with their basic judicial philosophies? No. However, they were qualified to hold their positions. And as president, Obama gets to nominate whomever he likes. The Senate did its job. They were confirmed in due time.

In Garland's case, the Senate used the same stall tactics used by Joe Biden and simply did not move the process forward.

In this case, is there anything that says that Kavanaugh is not qualified for the position? No. These allegations are last minute smear tactics a la Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill and a host of others designed to either stall the process until the midterms or later or force the nominee to withdraw. Nothing more, unless you have much better evidence than anything we've seen so far.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Not all of it has you ignorant fool.

I enjoyed the AMA, I enjoy many aspects of this site.

Going by the recent headlines means you only care about whats hot at the moment. You are the true definition of a hypocrite, your actions directly conflict with the words you speak.

You cry on one thread, then support another, all with backed up bias on your part, then when called out you try to defend yourself.

I don't mean to be mean, but you are the definition of a snowflake, when it doesn't go your way you melt down and start yelling at everyone else for 'falling for it'. It's old and played out, we get it by now

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

The forum is neutral.
I find there to be a balanced mix of moderate views, conservative views, liberal views, etc.

If you find it otherwise, it may not be the forum that has embraced ignorance.

I also have that Sentiment . Plenty of Debate from All Sides here on ATS . I Respect this Site for that to .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Running from the Democratic party for the Republican party. Sounds like you guys haven't learned anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I just finished watching the interview with Kavanaugh and am deeply amazed by how Democrats really messed things up this time...

They fabricated a story where none of the supposedly Kav's behavior in high school can be verified, if he's telling the truth.

He was a virgin 'till a long time after high school, never went to any of these parties because he used to be a nerd, had high grades, never got drunk ever... I don't know, he's jumping some big leaps for his testimony.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of the old Pink Floyd song "Run".

If they catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks.

They're going to send you back to mother in a cardboard box.

You better Run!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Running from the Democratic party for the Republican party. Sounds like you guys haven't learned anything.

Yes there are plenty of things wrong with the republicans. In fact, when it comes to the establishment republicans, they are the same as the establishment democrats.

Of course, when anyone says that....

You say they are falling for the media narrative!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join