It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The party hasn't represented white males in 30 years.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why do you bother?

You literally say the same damn thing every time. Blah Blah government pitting us against each other, we get it. What you fail to realize that every one of us with a critical mind is insulted in nearly every post you make.

Stop being a broken record.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: MRinder
If they are going to weaponize rape and every man is assumed guilty why would any man in his right mind ever vote for a Democrat? What's to stop the woman who doesn't get a promotion or an old girlfriend who you broke up with to claim you raped them? Apparently they don't need proof and all their witnesses could say they didn't see it happen, but Democrats would still say you are guilty simply because they expect that every woman who said they were raped are all truthful regardless of evidence or the lack thereof.

What's to protect any man from being Kavanaugh-ed? Never forget Democrats see all men as rapists unless proven otherwise.

Sure thing, Goober.

Your fellow Canadians must be so proud to claim you.

link   

originally posted by: MRinder
What's to protect any man from being Kavanaugh-ed?

There is a difference between Kavanaugh and most men.

Kavanaugh is being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Most men aren't important enough nor in the public eye to receive such treatment.

In a real court such accusations wouldn't hold up. At a normal place of business such accusations would need to be substantiated so the firm doesn't face a lawsuit in the other direction.

Kavanaugh, actors, politicans and some CEOs with celebrity status; are the only people that have to worry about this... and a majority of the vote Democrate so they must be cool with it.

The only normal people who need to also deal with this are College students; and again a majority of them vote Democrate.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: MRinder

Women are being used as political tools.

Blacks and Hispanics too!

#WALKAWAY

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The party hasn't represented white males in 30 years.

Well they haven't exactly helped black males, ever. They just jerk them around for votes and give them little to nothing in return. NO men should every vote for Democrats regardless of race.
edit on 24-9-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

As a woman, I don't feel like I am winning anything.

Sex assault and rape are serious things that deserve to be taken seriously, not turned into political weapons to be used at my convenience because I want something I'm not getting, but that's the lesson here.

Sex crimes are the new racism, and look how cheap that's gotten.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Destroying masculinity is central to their plan for the destruction of the family, with the goal of supplanting the family's social functions with state programs.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: odzeandennz

As a woman, I don't feel like I am winning anything.

Sex assault and rape are serious things that deserve to be taken seriously, not turned into political weapons to be used at my convenience because I want something I'm not getting, but that's the lesson here.

Sex crimes are the new racism, and look how cheap that's gotten.

Great point! First we were racists and now we are rapists
edit on 24-9-2018 by MRinder because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's my issue with the sexual assault thing, it's toted around as some casual accusation nowadays. It's a serious freaking crime. It's along the lines of alleging murder in my opinion.

The false accusations need to start carrying a very heavy penalty, one that sends a message. If you falsely accuse someone of sexual misconduct, you should face a minimum of 10 years prison.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

men who aren't womanizing are free to vote for whatever party they want.

it's time the America's rape and chauvinism culture get exposed for what it is. no matter how incredibly pathetic and politically motivated, if this was happening in a middle eastern country, we'd scream they treat women with no respect, it's not easy judging ourselves is it.

enough with the exposing genitals, gang rapes, pedo rings, 'grooming' , and harrassments.

a win, even if by proxy, is a win for women.

Evidence (or lack thereof) be damned, correct? I think that’s what you’re trying to say. How about we act like Americans, follow the Constitution/Bill of Rights, and continue with due process as the standard? Or is that too much to ask anymore from anyone under the age of 50? And apparently from several over 50 as well. I mean I know it’s liberal indoctrination from K-PhD these days...so maybe we’ve reached the point of Rome (the USA) is now burning while its citizenry fiddles!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Women are being used as political tools.

Blacks and Hispanics too!

#WALKAWAY

#RUNAWAY. Before they accuse you of rape.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

men who aren't womanizing are free to vote for whatever party they want.

it's time the America's rape and chauvinism culture get exposed for what it is. no matter how incredibly pathetic and politically motivated, if this was happening in a middle eastern country, we'd scream they treat women with no respect, it's not easy judging ourselves is it.

enough with the exposing genitals, gang rapes, pedo rings, 'grooming' , and harrassments.

a win, even if by proxy, is a win for women.

You mean a win by lying about it.

That's not a win for women, sweetheart.

That's a win for the Democrats, which could care less about women (see: History) unless they can use them to promote their agenda.

By Any Means Necessary...

Your train of thought actually makes me physically ill.

Good night.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Tune it out and/or stop looking at everything in such a binary way. They want you blaming everything on either the Democrats or Trump, it benefits them.
edit on 9/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The DNC. The party of fakes. Fake news, fake rape. They are real faked up.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

This entire forum is a broken record. Read almost any thread on the front page and you'll see the same people saying the same damn things in every one of them. I guess I'm joining the club.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This entire forum is a broken record. Read almost any thread on the front page and you'll see the same period saying the same damn things in every one of them. I guess I'm joining the club.

At least you admit it, I'll give you that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I doubt any of you would have a problem with it if it was a Democrat pervert in question. There’d be calls for a military tribunal and his immediate family would probably be doxxed and sent death threats.

As is custom.

But since it’s a Republican, its the end of society and a war on men.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thank the Democrats for that. Their blatant bias against anything Republican or Trump has been one of the main reasons so much hypocrisy is going around. They're intentionally giving Republicans a reason to be hypocrites and Trump is giving Democrats plenty of reasons to be hypocrites as well.

Both sides are guilty of the same things, people are too blinded bu partisanship to see it though. That's the entire point.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This entire forum is a broken record. Read almost any thread on the front page and you'll see the same people saying the same damn things in every one of them. I guess I'm joining the club.

That is not entirely true. With you it's almost verbatim to ad-nauseam. It's literally your only talking point.

What I do find funny though, is how you exclude yourself as if you're immune to it or somehow more enlightened than the rest of us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join