It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

After you read his profile ask yourself this, was I an entitled jock in HS? If not, would he have put his d*ck in your face too to prove he's better than you? Get a clue. Kavanaugh is a loser and bad for women - bad for normal people too. You wouldn't want him as a neighbor, let alone a follower when he should lead, but he doesn't, his boy Judge was the man in that relationship.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
a reply to: Malcador

Talked down to, cool thanks. You have an extremely short memory, Alzheimer like in its inability to see this is revenge for Garland. And as the days go by it seems maybe one of his three accusors maybe right. Go read his high school yearbook profile, and if you still defend him you don't give a hoot about America or women - you're a tool playing like an enlightened political voice. Get in line.

The guy told jokes in high school and that disqualifies him?

What a Puritan you are!

If I don’t reject him for telling jokes in high schools I don’t care about women?

I wonder if you have any clue how ridiculous you sound

I am sure though you are such a great moral person that you would never make a crude sex joke!

Thank god we have moral paragons like you to tell us how terrible we all are for not rejecting people who made jokes when they were 17

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

You projected just about everything you said onto my post.

I don't really expect anyone to understand what they're talking about around here anymore, but I am a long-term member and for viritually that entire time have been very clear and on the record that I consider politicians, ALL politicians, psychopathic.

Soo ...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Jason doesn't sound ridiculous at all. In fact, they sound like a perfectly reasonable person who is very politically aware and astute.

There is virtually TONS of evidence that clearly demonstrate that Kavanaugh is not the person he's pretending to be, that he has a history of bad judgement at the very least and is abusive at worst, and points of evidence like the yearbook, statements by Yale classmates, etc. CLEARLY demonstrate that there are serious issues with this nominee.

However, unless there are two or three Republicans who will stand up, his confirmation is a done deal.

Doesn't make it right.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ok I agree. But in that line of thinking the only choice is revolution. If we want to remove corruption to that level the only choice is to remove them all and start from scratch pushing the big ole reset button.

If we're not ready for that though then we need to accept psychopaths are the only options we have and we need to look for the lesser evils while stuck with them.

As for the whole thing here. We need to require evidence even if he's most likely scum because to do otherwise sets a disastrous precedent that will apply to us as much as them.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It was when that rep from hawaii (i think it was hawaii) said men need to shut up.

She is just salty because she no longer makes good sandwiches.
She forgot how to assemble a good fried spam and egg on sweet bread.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Ok I agree. But in that line of thinking the only choice is revolution. If we want to remove corruption to that level the only choice is to remove them all and start from scratch pushing the big ole reset button.

If we're not ready for that though then we need to accept psychopaths are the only options we have and we need to look for the lesser evils while stuck with them.

As for the whole thing here. We need to require evidence even if he's most likely scum because to do otherwise sets a disastrous precedent that will apply to us as much as them.

Yes, I'd argue that we as a People are being pushed to the extremes. No way to change the system, no way to cooperate with each other and compromise, the only way forward is to screw over the "other side" ... that is the programming that has conditioned the public particularly over the last two decades.

Kavanaugh is merely a symptom of the deep-seated issue: Americans are completely polarized. We live in (at least) two totally different worlds.

You can see this in microcosm here at ATS. No, Puppy, I don't believe there's anything to be done to restore the world that most of us grew up in.

Dramatic changes are coming in our society and culture, and in the world's. At this point, one side HAS to win.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: MRinder
Wait until November. I believe you Democrats are in for a rude awakening. Just look at the number of posts in this thread - every thread on ats... Anti-Democrat.

Right.
Cuz ATS is just a small-town snap shot of America!

Amazing that you are predicting elections based on ATS threads.

The only reason Trump won the WH (by 70k votes spread out over 3 states while massively losing the popular vote) is because no one thought he could win and most people stayed home.

After having to put up with a Mentally Deranged President for two years they take elections more seriously.

Good luck in Nov.

It wont be so much a "wave" as a rising of sea level. I know that concept confuses republicans.

But with the way things are going under Trump, If he were up for re-election in Nov (this NOv) I'd vote for him. So, my opinion is you are not even close to being right.

Still not clear on why Trump supporters think their personal opinion means the other 300 Million Americans think like they do?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The numbers really aren't that hard to figure out ... for the last decade or so, as far as political identity goes, Americans are around 40% independent, 33% Democrat, 27% Republican. Pew

Around 82% of identified Republicans support Trump, so that means, as such things go (inexact) about 22% of Americans support Trump. Which squares fairly well with the "approval/disapproval" ratings ... etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And now

New allegations against Kavanaugh submitted to Senate committee
www.cnn.com...

Swetnick says she attended "well over ten" parties where Kavanaugh was present and saw him "drink excessively at many of these parties and engage in abusive and physically aggressive behavior towards girls, including pressing girls against him without their consent, 'grinding' against girls and attempting to remove or shift girls' clothing to expose private body parts. "

Swetnick made her allegations in a sworn statement that was given to the Senate Judiciary Committee. Her statement includes a series of other serious allegations that CNN has not yet been able to corroborate.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

•Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "
•Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys." She said "I became the victim" of one such rape "where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

/sigh

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

/sigh

It correlates with what Mark Judge's ex-girlfriend said he confessed to her.

This woman delivered a sworn affidavit, skipping the debate about "under oath".

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: MRinder
Wait until November. I believe you Democrats are in for a rude awakening. Just look at the number of posts in this thread - every thread on ats... Anti-Democrat.

Right.
Cuz ATS is just a small-town snap shot of America!

Amazing that you are predicting elections based on ATS threads.

My "opinion" was given in response to someone else' opinion.

The only reason Trump won the WH (by 70k votes spread out over 3 states while massively losing the popular vote) is because no one thought he could win and most people stayed home.

After having to put up with a Mentally Deranged President for two years they take elections more seriously.

Good luck in Nov.

It wont be so much a "wave" as a rising of sea level. I know that concept confuses republicans.

But with the way things are going under Trump, If he were up for re-election in Nov (this NOv) I'd vote for him. So, my opinion is you are not even close to being right.

Still not clear on why Trump supporters think their personal opinion means the other 300 Million Americans think like they do?

My "opinion" was given in response to someone else' opinion. Isn't that what we do on this discussion board, share our opinions and try to back them up with reasonable evidence/facts? Geeesh

And my support of the President is no more or less than my support of any other President. I want every President to succeed for the American people. I did not vote for Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

/sigh

sworn to whom?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

/sigh

sworn to whom?

The Untied States, as in under penalty of perjury.

"I declare under penalty of perjury and under the laws of The United States of America, that the forgoing is true and correct"

She also alludes to other witnesses.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

/sigh

sworn to whom?

"I declare under penalty of perjury and under the laws of The United States of America, that the forgoing is true and correct"

www.latimes.com...

is there a court seal on that?
or even a notary seal?
or did she just declare it herself?

15 minute to file a police report and the nomination process would halt immediately, and allow the fbi to help.
wonder why she lived in dc while kavanaugh was nomed to the bench in dc and she allowed it?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OP, it's been a long long time since any man voted for a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

/sigh

sworn to whom?

www.latimes.com...

is there a court seal on that?
or even a notary seal?
or did she just declare it herself?

15 minute to file a police report and the nomination process would halt immediately, and allow the fbi to help.
wonder why she lived in dc while kavanaugh was nomed to the bench in dc and she allowed it?

Yep, you are absolutely right....On first read, it looks very bad....But I expect we will get to the bottom of this soon. Even CNN is stating this isn't LEGAL, she has not sworn to anything legally.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been busy.

Guilt by association is a thing, if you hang out with serial rapists you're no better than they are. It frankly doesn't even matter if he's guilty at this point (which he is). Either he helped his friends rape women, or he participated in it himself. There are 4 independent accusers at this point who submitted their stories to Congress without even knowing about each other.

These aren't false accusations.

The man is a serial rapist and sex offender.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join