It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MRinder
Wait until November. I believe you Democrats are in for a rude awakening. Just look at the number of posts in this thread - every thread on ats... Anti-Democrat. Everybody is onto the lies and tricks of the Democrats.

Dims are in for ANOTHER and ANOTHER and ANOTHER rude Awakening. For one, after justice Kavanaugh is seated on the Supreme Court, he will vote to hurt Democrats/Liberals on every case that comes before the court, just like Clarence Thomas is doing. They've brought it on themselves...and DESERVE IT.

I dont think he will. Unlike sleazy leftist judges he will legislate properly and no legislate based on muh feelings or ideology.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Malcador

The so-called "Biden rule" is a fiction.

The only matter to be addressed in this regard is the total trampling of the Constitution that has been perpetrated by the Republicans in the Senate. Folks have long memories.

Lies. The Biden Rule is very real and you should go cry to the Democrats about it.

You can cite where it is found in the Senate rules, hm?
Why do you suppose it isn't being used against Kavanaugh?
edit on 20Tue, 25 Sep 2018 20:48:07 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

The only matter to be addressed in this regard is the total trampling of the Constitution that has been perpetrated by the Republicans in the Senate. Folks have long memories.

Lies. The Biden Rule is very real and you should go cry to the Democrats about it.

Dems dont have the votes.

Like the Mocha Messiah said; elections have consequences.

Whaf we are seeing is the consequences of the Democrats getting annihilated across the US since 2010.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Dems dont have the votes.

Like the Mocha Messiah said; elections have consequences.

Whaf we are seeing is the consequences of the Democrats getting annihilated across the US since 2010.

Funny story about that:
The Great Gerrymander of 2012

Democrats have more votes.
Republicans have more seats.
Curious, huh?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

a win, even if by proxy, is a win for women.

This isn't justice. This isn't winning. Every woman loses when false accusations are made. It makes all women less credible, not more. It provides that 'reasonable doubt' in the court room. Only a fool would support false accusations out of the belief that the general rule is true. Sounds like you probably have some repressed guilt and you're hoping to 'win' 'by proxy'.

enough with the exposing genitals, gang rapes, pedo rings, 'grooming' , and harrassments.

No one is saying any of that should continue (or that it has been a systemic problem that needs to be dealt with).

it's time the America's rape and chauvinism culture get exposed for what it is.

Rape culture? LMAO, guess you are vehemently opposed to islam right? That's a rape culture. America has a sex culture, no mistaking it, but a rape culture it does not have.

no matter how incredibly pathetic and politically motivated, if this was happening in a middle eastern country, we'd scream they treat women with no respect, it's not easy judging ourselves is it.

If what was happening in another country? Some random lady came up with a completely inconsistent story and expected everyone to believe it but they didn't? Go ahead, find me that story and the accompanying screaming that they treat women with no respect.

men who aren't womanizing are free to vote for whatever party they want.

Nope, you're guilty by association. That's how it works if you vote for a dem. Doesn't matter if the allegations hold no water, you're a male and there's an alleged female victim. You lose.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

What's curious is why you're so obsessed with gerrymandering being the great societal evil. Just because california is so overwhemingly blue in the cities doesn't mean the rural areas that are red should be without representation.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It happens on both sides. It shouldn't happen at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wait until November. I believe you Democrats are in for a rude awakening. Just look at the number of posts in this thread - every thread on ats... Anti-Democrat. Everybody is onto the lies and tricks of the Democrats.

Yeah, ATS is not representative of the population at large. This site turned hard right a few years ago as Trump campaigned then took office. Mind you, I'm merely observing. But it's foolhardy to claim ATS represents the world at large. It doesn't. Most 'normal' people steer 3,000 miles clear of conspiracy topics.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Yeah, ATS is not representative of the population at large. This site turned hard right a few years ago as Trump campaigned then took office. Mind you, I'm merely observing. But it's foolhardy to claim ATS represents the world at large. It doesn't. Most 'normal' people steer 3,000 miles clear of conspiracy topics.

"the world at large" doesn't get to vote in the US elections. At least not yet anyway. But if the Dems get their way you never know...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Semantics, a figure of speech. This thread reads like a circle jerk. I can only assume you're all kids in here? Or men-children? The OP is actually insane in reality, but for an anonymous forum it's OK. Try talking about this s**t out loud, to real people who other people trust, then see how far you weirdos get. MAGA lol

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88I'm going to defend myself and switch off offense for a bit. No one is changing anyone's mind on here, and that's great. ATS has newish life as a total political mud pit. But to think for one second what happens on these boards translates far into life is just silly. The world would laugh at you, as they did at Trump today. Trump courts the media, he tries his cases in the media, innocent before proven guilty is moot in this administration. Kavanagh is being tried by the media, his boss approves this tactic. Now it's not working. Tomorrow it might, but today the worm has turned.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

What does the ideal district look like? See the problem is that there's no agreement. Should every district be 50/50? 55/45? Demographically diverse? Based on geographic area? What?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I have conversations like this with my former dem coworker. He can't vote republican yet, but he'll get there. He's vowed to never vote dem again after this charade of most-if-not-all-men-are-uncontrollable-sex-predators. It was when that rep from hawaii (i think it was hawaii) said men need to shut up. That was the last straw. That was the point of no return. Silence people based on their sex? How was that any different than a male representative saying women belong in the kitchen?
edit on 25-9-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

One option would be to wait until marriage to engage in sexual activity and only ever have sex with your wife.

If we're going to take a hard conservative line, that would be it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnparadox
a reply to: MRinder

One option would be to wait until marriage to engage in sexual activity and only ever have sex with your wife.

If we're going to take a hard conservative line, that would be it.

And how would that stop someone of accusing you?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Only the GOP decide that every woman that speaks up should be attacked, smeared, bullied, slandered and threatened with murder and above else should remain silent.

It's okay Bacchus ... just remember that Republicans are the classy, moral and ethical party not to mention Jesus and Family Values ... they just happen to have more sex scandals and confessed crimes than everyone else.

It's the Deep State, I tell ya.

Really? i mean really??????

So one side is worst than the other? you can measure evilness, just by looking at what party people vote...

NO NO NO NO NO! that is just so wrong!!!
It is our SYSTEM, that makes it beneficial to be corrupt, every HUMAN can CAPITALIZE on each other, NO MATTER what party you vote... NOTHING ever changes just by voting someone else into office, do you really think that?

Name just ONE politican who hasnt been caught in a lie! It is a career, they are NOT there to make YOU happy - dont be so naive!
edit on 26-9-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

And I'll never vote Democrat either after the BS pulled by the DNC to pre-ordain Hillary thereby wiping out voters with super delegates. That was corruption at the highest level. I wouldn't lose sleep over some senator telling men to 'shut up'. Those are empty words with no no bite, and certainly no longevity. But to say this current option, a judge, Kavanaugh, who at worst is a sexual predator and at best is a fraternity asshat who used women to be tight with his boys, is now worth defending is silly. He's an entitled 1% frat boy, and a follower not a leader - 99% of any American cannot and should not relate to that world. He'll go down, and next time the Republicans must pick someone of higher moral and ethical character - I wouldn't die fighting on this hill. There's other battles.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

And I'll never vote Democrat either after the BS pulled by the DNC to pre-ordain Hillary thereby wiping out voters with super delegates. That was corruption at the highest level. I wouldn't lose sleep over some senator telling men to 'shut up'. Those are empty words with no no bite, and certainly no longevity. But to say this current option, a judge, Kavanaugh, who at worst is a sexual predator and at best is a fraternity asshat who used women to be tight with his boys, is now worth defending is silly. He's an entitled 1% frat boy, and a follower not a leader - 99% of any American cannot and should not relate to that world. He'll go down, and next time the Republicans must pick someone of higher moral and ethical character - I wouldn't die fighting on this hill. There's other battles.

Spoken like someone with no idea of the consequences of what's going on right now. This isn't about Kav anymore. The Dems have ensured that.

Its about not letting those scumbags get away with these unfounded and disgusting smear tactics. Everyone with a brain realized exactly what will happen if the Dems are allowed to get away with this crap.

Maybe one day you'll be able to figure out the ramifications of this stuff too.

Until then carry on.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Doesn't anyone really see what is going on? The Democrats know this guy is innocent and I am sure they telling this woman what to say, she has already lied about all if it BTW. They only care because they don't want a Republican judge. They want a Democratic judge, so they can have him change part if the Constitution. They want to get rid of our Freedim of speech, and they want to get rid of our right to bare arms. So, they spread lies about this judge is supposedly going to do and now that they know, that Republicans want him as a judge for the next 40-50 years, they freaking out. That's all that is going on. They know he is innocent, but that are beyond corrupt, and they know they are losing power.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Talked down to, cool thanks. You have an extremely short memory, Alzheimer like in its inability to see this is revenge for Garland. And as the days go by it seems maybe one of his three accusors maybe right. Go read his high school yearbook profile, and if you still defend him you don't give a hoot about America or women - you're a tool playing like an enlightened political voice. Get in line.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join