It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

BS. The only rule involved is the Constitution which does not allow for the Senate to refuse to consider a President's nominee. No Democratic Congress EVER refused to give an up or down vote.

I see now that you're in favor of "dirty politics" as long as "your side" isn't losing as bad as the GOP is right now.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: toolgal462

Among my friends, there seems to be a consensus that if you waited 30+ years to tell your story then you lack credibility.

Wow, that's what ... 4 or 5 votes? She must be lying then, eh?

Those who are trying so hard to claim that Kavenaugh is being mistreated have ZERO issue claiming that his accuser is lying and disreputable.

Isn't that odd ... it's like it all turns on what political party you identify with ... btw are most of your "friends" Republicans?

NOpe, you got it all wrong. What we are all saying is that after 30+ yrs there is no way to prove these allegations. And I don't identify with either party, btw. And I'm from MASS, I'd be hard pressed to find even ONE female friend who identifies as Republican.

What we agree on is that A. The allegations are too old to prove either way and B. The allegations don't even qualify as "sexual misconduct". We all lived through drunken highschool parties in the 80's. This was part of growing up and girls and boys interactions. It was sloppy sometimes. Drunken sometimes....We were all young and awkward....

Now, I hope I am being CLEAR. At a point where a man forces himself on a woman, then we have a different story. But an attempt to grope and make out is not the same thing. That is just part of the game.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The only rule involved is the Constitution which does not allow for the Senate to refuse to consider a President's nominee.

you will kindly site that for us wont you?
it wouldnt just be more of your bs today?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The only rule involved is the Constitution which does not allow for the Senate to refuse to consider a President's nominee.

you will kindly site that for us wont you?
it wouldnt just be more of your bs today?

"Site" it?

You mean cite by chance?

Nah. I'm over Googling for you. Read the Constitution, Article II and III.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

your claim, back it up
or just more of your "stories"?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

First of all, you aren't "all" saying anything. You're speaking on behalf of yourself.

Being able to prove the accusations is not the point; if it were perhaps a case will be filed in Maryland.

Yeah yeah, this place is full of alleged independents who always parrot right-wing crap.

So, in your mind, it's just a drunken highschool party so it's okay? All the boys do it?

Yeah, you're being clear. You don't know what the circumstances were but you're willing to denigrate Ford who may or may not have been a victim of sexual abuse ... and further, you're desperately trying to suggest that survivors should just "get over it" if, in your august opinion, it was just "part of the game."

Pardon me, I find that position disgusting.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

your claim, back it up
or just more of your "stories"?

Your question, look it up.

Or troll someone else.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe "site it" is new verbiage for the act of providing a website that will substantiate your claims. Don't always assume somebody misspelled something. You may need to update your dictionary to the 21st century.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

what you stated is not in the constitution
just more of your bs
guess it is gryphon66 story time

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

BS. The only rule involved is the Constitution which does not allow for the Senate to refuse to consider a President's nominee. No Democratic Congress EVER refused to give an up or down vote.

I see now that you're in favor of "dirty politics" as long as "your side" isn't losing as bad as the GOP is right now.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

Here's part of what Biden said in 92. ""Mr. President, where the nation should be treated to a consideration of constitutional philosophy, all it will get in such circumstances is a partisan bickering and political posturing from both parties and from both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue. As a result, it is my view that if a Supreme Court Justice resigns tomorrow, or within the next several weeks, or resigns at the end of the summer, President Bush should consider following the practice of a majority of his predecessors and not — and not — name a nominee until after the November election is completed."

Look up the entire speech Biden gave before you go telling me something I said was BS. I am a woman, I am always to be BELIEVED.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

what you stated is not in the constitution
just more of your bs
guess it is gryphon66 story time

Wrong again.

Look it up.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yep, Biden made a speech.

He didn't change the rules of the Senate, nor did he amend the Constitution.

One of the powers given to a President is to appoint to the Supreme Court. The Senate is to consider those nominees and give an up or down vote.

McConnell's Senate did NOT fulfil their Constitutional obligation, and he's proud of it.

He's the closest thing to a traitor in my memory.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

your statement is bovine excrement
your incorrect statement
your responsibility to back it up

"once upon a time in the magical land of gryphon66".......

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

First of all, you aren't "all" saying anything. You're speaking on behalf of yourself.

Being able to prove the accusations is not the point; if it were perhaps a case will be filed in Maryland.

Yeah yeah, this place is full of alleged independents who always parrot right-wing crap.

So, in your mind, it's just a drunken highschool party so it's okay? All the boys do it?

Yeah, you're being clear. You don't know what the circumstances were but you're willing to denigrate Ford who may or may not have been a victim of sexual abuse ... and further, you're desperately trying to suggest that survivors should just "get over it" if, in your august opinion, it was just "part of the game."

Pardon me, I find that position disgusting.

Pardon me if I don't give a # what you think. Especially since you fail miserably to even remotely understand what I actually wrote and are spinning it into something entirely different. At this point I have no desire to further attempt to discuss this with you, as I see don't listen to anyone but your bloviating self.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You mad bro or sis?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

your statement is bovine excrement
your incorrect statement
your responsibility to back it up

"once upon a time in the magical land of gryphon66".......

If the magical land is COTUS Article II, so be it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ignore the troll. You mad bro that i called you a troll...TOO BAD!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You mad bro or sis?

Yes, I do not appreciate you posting nonsense and attributing it to me. My posts are here for all to see for themselves. I do not appreciate your "reinterpretations" of the things I have posted. It makes you an obvious liar and POS.

p.s. I have repeatedly stated that I am FEMALE so I don't particularly get why you felt it necessary to imply I may be a "bro" but I suspect that was an attempt at implying my gender is in question.

So I say you are also a bully and a bigot.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

You mad bro or sis?

Yes, I do not appreciate you posting nonsense and attributing it to me. My posts are here for all to see for themselves. I do not appreciate your "reinterpretations" of the things I have posted. It makes you an obvious liar and POS.

p.s. I have repeatedly stated that I am FEMALE so I don't particularly get why you felt it necessary to imply I may be a "bro" but I suspect that was an attempt at implying my gender is in question.

So I say you are also a bully and a bigot.

Oh my goodness, did I post an opinion just as you did?

Bad Gryph.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If the magical land is COTUS Article II, so be it.

It does not say what you posted.

or did you not post that now?
please point me to the "does not allow" section
it is not there
you are full of beans

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join