It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
No that is not at all what I am saying.

Good. You have that going for you at least.

On a quick personal note ... OMG, you've not become a Peterson fanboi too have you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

On a quick personal note ... OMG, you've not become a Peterson fanboi too have you?

I like peterson, I dont know that I am a fanboy.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

a reply to: Grambler

I don't care what a bunch of prattling morons posts about my posts here ... but that is an issue which should transcend poltics and party.

Stop lying.

If you were to give a # about this issue you'd be calling out Keith Ellison.

Hmmm. So your argument is that unless I "call out" every predator I don't believe that we should be concerned and fully vet a SCOTUS nominee?

I don't fall for your "so your saying..." thing. I'm saying exactly what I said. If you don't mind reading again.

We should all be concerned if the SCOTUS nominee is a sexual predator. In fact, that's why we're having the hearings to hear both sides of the story.

I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy.

Gyphy, The Defender.
edit on 25/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

So you're going to parrot the "calling me out" crap too?

Dude, let's be real ... you and I are trading quips in the ATS Mudpit, that's all.

Get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Well now, that does make me sad.

Honestly.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well now, that does make me sad.

Honestly.

Why, he is bright and I agree with alot of what he says.

Make a thread on it or pm me if you want to discuss it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

My 2 cents...Sexual assault is NEVER OK and according to researchers, between 2 and 10 percent of sexual assault accusations are false. A man found guilty of sexual assault, should be punished to the full extent of the law, PERIOD! With that being said, a man's character and past accomplishments can be permanently destroyed, if he's innocent of sexual assault allegations.

These accusations have "conveniently" come out, just as Kavanaugh's nomination was taking place and AFTER the Democrats stated, that they would try to disrupt the nomination "by any means necessary." Why did Democrats hold on to these allegations for so long? Coincidence? Well, they certainly achieved the part of being "disruptive" to this nomination process. Now, the Democrats want a full blown FBI investigation over these allegations, that are increasing as the days go by.

Their ulterior motive is clear...it's an 11th hour ploy designed to destroy any chance that Trump's nominee gets seated as a Supreme Court judge. Is this fair, if Kavanaugh is telling the truth? Is it fair to his children, wife and the slew of his friends and colleagues, who have come out to support his veracity and character? What if the White House approves a full blown FBI investigation, which finds Kavanaugh innocent of these accusations? The damage would've already been inflicted to Kavanugh's reputation and more than likely defeat his nomination. Treating unfounded accusations as truth is dangerous, not only for innocent men accused of such deeds, but for millions of women around the world who are sexually assaulted.

However the "issue" that you raise, is about seeking the truth and allowing due process...it SHOULD be fair, for both the accused and the accuser. Sen. Maize Hirono recently stated: “Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed.” Why should women be believed and not the accused man? Regardless of the small percentage, men have been FALSELY accused of rape and sexual assault in the past. In this case, what happens to Kavanaugh's character and his future, if these allegations are PROVEN false? Who pays for the defamation of his character and the lose of his Supreme Court nomination? How would this country view the tactic used by the Democrats? How would it prevent these tactics used on some other Supreme Court nominee in the future? The Democrats should be ASHAMED at themselves for turning this nomination into a CIRCUS, by purposely holding onto vital information until the last minute. These allegations could've already been investigated by now. Instead, this process is being carried out in the court of public opinion, which has caused death threats to be launched at both sides.

edit on 9/25/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: MRinder

men who aren't womanizing are free to vote for whatever party they want.

it's time the America's rape and chauvinism culture get exposed for what it is. no matter how incredibly pathetic and politically motivated, if this was happening in a middle eastern country, we'd scream they treat women with no respect, it's not easy judging ourselves is it.

enough with the exposing genitals, gang rapes, pedo rings, 'grooming' , and harrassments.

a win, even if by proxy, is a win for women.
Why would you call this the. Untrue of America when refugees have been going into Germany and Holland and doing these things ? It's all over the world and to e for both men and women to uphold the Cukture of the Divine Mother. How will we do that when half of the population is atheist ? Not only that but the promotion of abortion on demand is the dearth cult and hatred of the Mother.
edit on 25-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Gryphon66

My 2 cents...Sexual assault is NEVER OK and according to researchers, between 2 and 10 percent of sexual assault accusations are false. A man found guilty of sexual assault, should be punished to the full extent of the law, PERIOD! With that being said, a man's character and past accomplishments can be permanently destroyed, if he's innocent of sexual assault allegations. These accusations have "conveniently" come out, just as Kavanaugh's nomination was taking place and AFTER the Democrats stated, that they would try to disrupt the nomination "by any means necessary." Why did Democrats hold on to these allegations for so long? Coincidence? Well, they certainly achieved the part of being "disruptive" to this nomination process. Now, the Democrats want a full blown FBI investigation over these allegations, that are increasing as the days go by. Their ulterior motive is clear...it's an 11th hour ploy designed to destroy any chance that Trump's nominee gets seated as a Supreme Court judge. Is this fair, if Kavanaugh is telling the truth? Is it fair to his children, wife and the slew of his friends and colleagues, who have come out to support his veracity and character? What if the White House approves a full blown FBI investigation, which finds Kavanaugh innocent of these accusations? The damage would've already been inflicted to Kavanugh's reputation and more than likely defeat his nomination. Treating unfounded accusations as truth is dangerous, not only for innocent men accused of such deeds, but for millions of women around the world who are sexually assaulted. However the "issue" that you raise, is about seeking the truth and allowing due process...it SHOULD be fair, for both the accused and the accuser. Sen. Maize Hirono recently stated: “Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed.” Why should women be believed and not the accused man? Regardless of the small percentage, men have been FALSELY accused of rape and sexual assault in the past. In this case, what happens to Kavanaugh's character and his future, if these allegations are PROVEN false? Who pays for the defamation of his character and the lose of his Supreme Court nomination? How would this country view the tactic used by the Democrats? How would it prevent these tactics used on some other Supreme Court nominee in the future? The Democrats should be ASHAMED at themselves for turning this nomination into a CIRCUS, by purposely holding onto vital information until the last minute. These allegations could've already been investigated by now. Instead, this process is being carried out in the court of public opinion, which has caused death threats to be launched at both sides.

Friendly advice, this is actually a pretty good post but a lot of people aren't going to read it because it's just a giant block of text. Where's your Enter/Return key? Make some paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Done...PITA posting on a smart phone!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: face23785

Done...PITA posting on a smart phone!

After I posted that I realized you were probably posting from a phone. The edit is appreciated though!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

men who aren't womanizing are free to vote for whatever party they want.

You are assuming that if you are actually INNOCENT, then no one is going to accuse you of something. That is a stupid assumption based on this entire display of "women MUST be BELIEVED. (and men just need to shut up)".

So go ahead and vote for Dems and I hope you sleep well knowing that YOU are not a "womanizer" because we know how much your word will be worth should you ever be accused.

Talk about missing the point!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That crap can happen EVERYWHERE humans are involved

No man should EVER vote again! - Problem solved

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If I was a woman who was sexually assaulted, I would never vote democrat again.

The fact that feinstein thought so little of a possible sexual assault case that she sat on it for six weeks in an attempt to weaponize it would disgust me (as it does now)

The democrats double standard of kavanaugh being guilty for just being accused and the ignoring of all due process would also anger me if i was a sexual assault survivor, as it is beloittling to treat assault survivors as the ultimate victim that need provide no evidence to be believed.

And lastly, their double standard on ellison and his accuser would sicken me and prove they dont care at all about sexual assault victims; they just want to use them to get political points.

The thing is that most women who have been assaulted know the whole stigma and accusations of lying that follow. Since the Republicans support this I don't see how any women could vote Republican. It won't be long until we see it for real.
edit on 25-9-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

The fact that feinstein thought so little of a possible sexual assault case that she sat on it for six weeks in an attempt to weaponize it would disgust me (as it does now)

The democrats double standard of kavanaugh being guilty for just being accused and the ignoring of all due process would also anger me if i was a sexual assault survivor, as it is beloittling to treat assault survivors as the ultimate victim that need provide no evidence to be believed.

And lastly, their double standard on ellison and his accuser would sicken me and prove they dont care at all about sexual assault victims; they just want to use them to get political points.

The thing is that most women who have been assaulted know the whole stigma and accusations of lying that follow. Since the Republicans support this I don't see how any women could vote Republican. It won't be long until we see it for real.

Yes we know, questioning her account is unallowed and proves these people hate women.

If you are accused of rape, and you say that the woman is not being truthful, now you are not only a rapist (nop proof needed the accusation is enough) but now you are again attacking your victim.

I hoipe you never are put in that position.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Sorry, last time I checked I am female and I disagree. I also have discussed this subject with female friends and coworkers and have yet to find one that supports these DECADES OLD allegations.

Among my friends, there seems to be a consensus that if you waited 30+ years to tell your story then you lack credibility.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: Grambler

Calling me out because I feel that rape and sexual assault are both hateful? You're a hoot.

when i posted about cory booker admitting to sexual assault, many left leaning members said that this was far different than what kavanauigh is accused of (which I agree with them), and that booker grabbing a drunk girls breast after she shoved him away is just normal relationship stuff.

Seeing as how you believe sexual assault and rape are apparently interchangeable, i guess you would have no problem criticizing those left leaning posters, and for that matter booker and all of the dems that dont demand his immediate resignation as supporting sexual assualt/rape.

That's one of the most damning things to me. In that case you actually have a confession, and nobody cares. Ellison, there's corroborating evidence, nobody cares. These are obviously political decisions.

It is just ignored over and over when you bring it up.

All of these posters on ats saying we need to believe all accusers, or saying things like this where all sexual assault is as bad as rape.

Then when you say fine, all accusers must be heard, how about the dems unwilling to hear ellisons accuser. Crickets.

Or sexual assault is the same as rape. Fine, booker admitted to assault, then you are disgusted with the dems that defend him and dont call for his resignation. Crickets.

These are the same people that swear its not about politics, its about hearing out victims.

And whats worse, its not just ATS, its the actual democratic senators that do these things as well, and they actually have power.

And all the while these people just know they are morally superior as they pick and chose what victims to believe and which assaulter to go after.
Yes you are correct, because the Democrats only care about what gives them an as a political party.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yes, false accusations happen, but by a WIDE MARGIN, factual accusations are ignored or downplayed, right?

Yes, accusations can ruin someone's reputation ... all the more reason for Mr. Kavenaugh to want the matter investigated so that he can be exonerated, right?

Politics is a dirty business. Like denying a sitting President the right to appoint a SCOTUS Justice, right?

The Democrats should be ashamed? Probably. I'd say that Politicians should be ashamed, like those who denied the American people an up or down vote on the nominee President Obama put forth, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Among my friends, there seems to be a consensus that if you waited 30+ years to tell your story then you lack credibility.

Wow, that's what ... 4 or 5 votes? She must be lying then, eh?

Those who are trying so hard to claim that Kavenaugh is being mistreated have ZERO issue claiming that his accuser is lying and disreputable.

Isn't that odd ... it's like it all turns on what political party you identify with ... btw are most of your "friends" Republicans?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Democrats should be ashamed? Probably. I'd say that Politicians should be ashamed, like those who denied the American people an up or down vote on the nominee President Obama put forth, right?

The Republicans were just following the "rules" as laid out by the Democrats (Joe Biden to be specific). The rule being that you do not nominate and confirm a SCJ during the last year of your Presidency.

So, they make up the rules - they have no right to cry foul when the rules come back to bite them in the ass. Just like this one will . ie...all woman must be believed and all men accused are guilty

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join