It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Calling me out because I feel that rape and sexual assault are both hateful? You're a hoot.

when i posted about cory booker admitting to sexual assault, many left leaning members said that this was far different than what kavanauigh is accused of (which I agree with them), and that booker grabbing a drunk girls breast after she shoved him away is just normal relationship stuff.

Seeing as how you believe sexual assault and rape are apparently interchangeable, i guess you would have no problem criticizing those left leaning posters, and for that matter booker and all of the dems that dont demand his immediate resignation as supporting sexual assualt/rape.

That's one of the most damning things to me. In that case you actually have a confession, and nobody cares. Ellison, there's corroborating evidence, nobody cares. These are obviously political decisions.

It is just ignored over and over when you bring it up.

All of these posters on ats saying we need to believe all accusers, or saying things like this where all sexual assault is as bad as rape.

Then when you say fine, all accusers must be heard, how about the dems unwilling to hear ellisons accuser. Crickets.

Or sexual assault is the same as rape. Fine, booker admitted to assault, then you are disgusted with the dems that defend him and dont call for his resignation. Crickets.

These are the same people that swear its not about politics, its about hearing out victims.

And whats worse, its not just ATS, its the actual democratic senators that do these things as well, and they actually have power.

And all the while these people just know they are morally superior as they pick and chose what victims to believe and which assaulter to go after.

link   

originally posted by: JBurns

a reply to: JBurns

Cue the "Star Spangled Banner" ...

Jesus.

Well, sorry for being patriotic and loving my country

I must admit, I cracked a smile when I read that

That should really get him going.

link   
a reply to: face23785

I very clearly said above that to me, both rape and sexual assault are morally reprehensible.

At least get the quote right if you're going to attempt a side-swipe.

link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

So, as an abuse survivor ... you feel that it's okay to justify sexual assault?

Because that's the erstwhile statement made by me above that you're all overreacting to ...

Any assault is wrong in my book Cyn.

I said I agree with Gina's real quote. This allegation that was made sounds more like drunken horseplay over sexual assault. If they were intent on raping her, they would have just waited her out. They didn't and they didn't chase her either. They just were laughing aka horse playing.

this may be probably a misconstrued memory ...so without any facts and after 35 years? Just because I am of this opinion does not mean I justify sexual assault. It means I don't simply agree because she is a woman and me too! Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

All of these posters on ats saying we need to believe all accusers, or saying things like this where all sexual assault is as bad as rape.

Speaking of honesty ... can you quote me saying to "believe all accusers"?

Here, there or anywhere?

Betcha can't.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

a reply to: JBurns

Cue the "Star Spangled Banner" ...

Jesus.

Well, sorry for being patriotic and loving my country

I must admit, I cracked a smile when I read that

That should really get him going.

*Smalls* FOR-EEEEVER

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I very clearly said above that to me, both rape and sexual assault are morally reprehensible.

I quoted you exactly. You were talking about definitions in that post. Boy, you are having a serious problem with consistency and accuracy today.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I acknowledged that in my mind rape and sexual assault are equally reprehensible.

Justifying the reprehensible is not a virtuous act ... which I pointed out in reaction to a claim that all Republican women are classy, moral and ethical.

Sheesh!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I agree. It's time for the men to stay home, and #LetWomenDecide.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I quoted you exactly. You were talking about definitions in that post. Boy, you are having a serious problem with consistency and accuracy today.

Not really. If you can't comprehend that I find both rape and sexual assault reprehensible, the problem is with you.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You guys are Soooo much easier to trigger than you used to be ...

My only question is, for those of you good patriots who clicked on the video ... did you stand and place your hands over your heart?

If not, tsk tsk.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not when you frame it in a quote with the source material
then you change the quote 2 times when called out

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

By today's standards, pretty much everyone has been sexually assaulted. I've been sexually assaulted twice that I can think of. Once in high school a girl grabbed my ass without permission. I did not appreciate it. Once in the service a woman smacked my ass without permission. I appreciated that even less. Men have done that to me on numerous occasions too.

And according to Gryphon, sexual assault and rape are the same thing. So I'm a multiple rape victim, apparently.

Yes this is nonsense.

Look, I have been adamant that with the first charge where kavanaugh is accused of covering her mouth and trying to rip off her colths, that is horrible and disqualifying to me if tru.

That is far more serious than the second account, which is also serious, but just exposing yourself doesnt seem as bad as the first incident.

I dont know how that stands up compared to bookers admitted assault by groping a drunk girls breast against her will.

And my expereineces of having men and women exposing themselves and placing parts on me, or being groped in areas is certainly way way way down the line, to the point where i myself dont feel it is a big deal at all.

Yet to gryphon, all of these examples are the same as rape, period.

And if you disagree, clearly you are ok with sexual assault/rape.

Yet strangely he doesnt seem to be as adamant about getting admitted rapists (by his definition) such as booker out of office, and going after his defenders as he is just an accused rapist (his definition again) with liittle evidence against him like kavanaugh and people that support him.

I wonder why thaat would be? I couldnt be political could it?

And its not just gryphon, there are actual democratic senators and media people doing the exact same thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Speaking of honesty ... can you quote me saying to "believe all accusers"?

Here, there or anywhere?

Betcha can't.

I was refering to all of the posters as in this group that is against kavanaugh.

Yep I guess that would be a misspeak.

I will admit that.

See, easy peasy.

Or should I say you are lazy for not looking at my source, and that if you call me out for this clearly you support sexual assault?

Nope, I will admit it was just a phrase meaning "many" and that it was inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Are you saying it's nonsense to be concerned about a SCOTUS nominee's past especially in regard to any kind of sexual assault (be it rape, "horseplay" or what have you?)

I don't care what a bunch of prattling morons posts about my posts here ... but that is an issue which should transcend poltics and party.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't care what a bunch of prattling morons posts about my posts here ... but that is an issue which should transcend poltics and party.

Stop lying.

If you were to give a # about this issue you'd be calling out Keith Ellison.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Stop lying.

If you were to give a # about this issue you'd be calling out Keith Ellison.

Lying?

Hmmm. So your argument is that unless I "call out" every predator I don't believe that we should be concerned and fully vet a SCOTUS nominee?

Yeah, that makes sense. Swing and a miss, Vinny.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Such a scary mentality

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Are you saying it's nonsense to be concerned about a SCOTUS nominee's past especially in regard to any kind of sexual assault (be it rape, "horseplay" or what have you?)

No that is not at all what I am saying.

what part of my post, where I said that if kavanaugh did what ford accused him of it should disqualify him, would lead you to ask that?

Your constant attempts to say people who call you out for trying to imply horseplay is the same as rape, or calling people out for ignoring democrats that have committed sexual assault is horribly disingenuous and disgusting.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You guys are Soooo much easier to trigger than you used to be ...

My only question is, for those of you good patriots who clicked on the video ... did you stand and place your hands over your heart?

If not, tsk tsk.

Is today National Make # Up Day? No real response, so a baseless pat on the back that you triggered me? lol in your dreams that you would matter that much bud

I'll bow out of this one, these other guys have you covered just fine without my input.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join