It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I didn't "make anything up" dude. Sexual assault is rape, rape is sexual assault. I didn't claim that was the full and complete legal definition, but it is mine.

You've managed to make several posts about nothing. Grats.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Oh look, someone else sniping from the sidelines ...

Do you guys send out PMs or something?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Calling me out because I feel that rape and sexual assault are both hateful? You're a hoot.

when i posted about cory booker admitting to sexual assault, many left leaning members said that this was far different than what kavanauigh is accused of (which I agree with them), and that booker grabbing a drunk girls breast after she shoved him away is just normal relationship stuff.

Seeing as how you believe sexual assault and rape are apparently interchangeable, i guess you would have no problem criticizing those left leaning posters, and for that matter booker and all of the dems that dont demand his immediate resignation as supporting sexual assualt/rape.

That's one of the most damning things to me. In that case you actually have a confession, and nobody cares. Ellison, there's corroborating evidence, nobody cares. These are obviously political decisions.

link   

Oh look, someone else sniping from the sidelines ...

Do you guys send out PMs or something?

No, I just heard your reeeeeeeeeee scream.

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Goodness, you did have one media outlet calling referring to rape.

Fair enough. Thanks for answering my question.

link   
a reply to: CADpro

Amen to that CADpro! And I sincerely appreciate what you wrote there brother. It is great to see that so many patriotic Americans are still out there and on ATS

and like you, I am always on the look out for people trying to use multiple accounts to advance a narrative or attack someone's view point. You probably read this before, but one of my favorite works on "forum spies" is posted on Cryptome.org @ cryptome.org...

Thanks again patriot, for the kind and encouraging words

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Cue the "Star Spangled Banner" ...

Jesus.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: vinifalou

Losing an argument?

You think a "virtuous woman" would justify rape/sexual assault against a 15 year old?

Because that is the onlything resembling an "argument" that I've made ... LOL.

Or perhaps "hahahahaha".

You guys are precious.

No you made the argument that she was saying all young boys committ rape.

You then implied that those that disagreed with what you said were lazy and didnt read the article.

When proven that you were wrong, you then implied that anyone that called you out for this must be ok with sexual assault.

Now you are trying to act like none of that happened, because you have been sbhown to be wrong and dishonest.

Quoting so it goes to another page.

Well said

link   

Har har.

Look at you, going to the trouble of popping a meme ... pfft.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

/yawn

You guys aren't even trying hard any more. You just pile on and star each other's posts.

No wonder I got bored with this stupidity.

That's exactly what people say when they know they have lost the argument, brush up on your game gryphy, you use to be sharper.

The last two years really have worn some of these guys out. There are several posters who seemed rational when I first started coming here, even if I didn't always agree with them, that have just gone completely off the rails since Trump got elected.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You haven't proven anything bud, except that you're consistently obsessed with semantics.

As I said, sexual assault, rape, abuse, "drunken horseplay" with minors are all equally reprehensible in my book.

Apparently not so much for others.

First, as shown on anlther thread, you are obsessed with semantics, as you harped several times that I said rosenstein signed a warrant, and you pointed out it was only the application for the warrant he signed. I admitted you were right and I misspoke, and you still brought t up saying I didnt know the difference between a warrant and an application.

That is not what occurred here.

You exageratted and said a woman defended rape, and then when asked to prove that said we were lazy and it was in the source, and then when showed you were wrong implied we were ok with sexual assualt.

Secondly, rape, drunken horseplay, and other things are not equally reprehnsible.

Is what cory booker did as bad as what bill cosby is said to have done?

Of course not.

Your blurring of these lines is not only inaccurate, but harmful to not only people who not only committed small infractions like an inapproiate kiss or joke but also to victims of actual rape.

But according to your standar, women grabbed my butt before (and men for that matter) against my will, so I know what its like to be a rape victim.

Of course that is absurd, and I understand that there are differences in scale to all of these behaviors, and would never dane to imply horse play is the same as rape.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Muninn

/yawn

You guys aren't even trying hard any more. You just pile on and star each other's posts.

No wonder I got bored with this stupidity.

That's exactly what people say when they know they have lost the argument, brush up on your game gryphy, you use to be sharper.

The last two years really have worn some of these guys out. There are several posters who seemed rational when I first started coming here, even if I didn't always agree with them, that have just gone completely off the rails since Trump got elected.

TDS is real.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I am shocked by the flat out dishonesty.
I was not expecting that.

Sadly I am not.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I didn't "make anything up" dude. Sexual assault is rape, rape is sexual assault. I didn't claim that was the full and complete legal definition, but it is mine.

Okay it really is unfair at this point it's like 4 against 1 but I have to point out the irony here. "I didn't make anything up", but proceeds to admit he made up his own definitions of sexual assault and rape.

These things already have definitions bud. You don't get your own that conveniently back up your false statements. I know you don't think you said anything false, but according to my definition of false you did

C'mon man.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I understand, but "rape" vs. "sexual assault" are two very different crimes. Both are crimes, both are evil, both are disgusting. Both are something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But neither should be universally accepted as true every time someone alleges it. Doing so is unAmerican at its very core, and goes against every tenet this country was founded on: due process, liberty, fair & impartial justice system, etc. How would a system that burdens the accused with proving their innocence be remotely fair, impartial or "liberal" (in the true sense of the word liberal)

Lets look at officer involved shootings for instance. How often does the left give the officer the benefit of the doubt? Any time an officer says "he/she had a firearm" or "he/she made furtive movements or appeared to have a firearm" why isn't that officer's accusations believed? Why should we *only* believe women who allege sexual assault/rape 100% of the time?

Is there something about making an allegation of a sex crime that lends additional credibility? Or wouldn't it make more sense to handle them like every other crime, where the accuser is burdened with proving their claims and where evidence consists of something more than words coming out of a talking head

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

Cue the "Star Spangled Banner" ...

Jesus.

Well, sorry for being patriotic and loving my country

I must admit, I cracked a smile when I read that

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This

A quote, by a "classy, moral, ethical Republican woman" that suggests that high school boys normally rape little girls.

is not this

"What boy hasn't done this (rape) in high school?" A typical classy, moral, ethical Republican woman

and is in no way the quote from the actual source

“I mean, we’re talking about a 15-year-old girl, which I respect. I’m a woman. I respect. But we’re talking about a 17-year-old boy in high school with testosterone running high. Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?” Gina Sosa asked on the CNN panel when asked her thoughts on the accusation.

Gina Sosa never mentioned rape. Not once.

link   

LOL ... you're dragging a conversaion from another thread into the Mud Pit and *I'm* obsessed.

Blather on and on about your opinions about ME rather than anything resembling a topic.

And then preen over the other idiots who come in an echo this nonsense?

Ah ... you guys keep reinforcing each other's fragile egos ...

Bored now.

link   

edit on 25-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Double post.

link   

By today's standards, pretty much everyone has been sexually assaulted. I've been sexually assaulted twice that I can think of. Once in high school a girl grabbed my ass without permission. I did not appreciate it. Once in the service a woman smacked my ass without permission. I appreciated that even less. Men have done that to me on numerous occasions too.

And according to Gryphon, sexual assault and rape are the same thing. So I'm a multiple rape victim, apparently.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join