It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No man should ever vote for Democrats again!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Always good to hear from a fan, but really, ...

What do my beliefs have to do with the topic?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I saw the link Gambler shared. He's just making crap up now that he's losing his argument.

My shocked face

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

You can nitpick all you want. Apparently, you have very distinct definitions in which sexual assault, rape, forced intercourse are all different ... a little sexual assault is okay then?

I'm responding in conversation in a forum Grumbler. I responded to a silly comment from another poster that all Republican women are virtuous. I gave an example of at least one who clearly isn't, by our generally accepted standards ... a woman who justified the actions of two boys and a 15 year old girl.

Now, you keep making hay over semantics ... but my point is plain.

Oh so no if i call you out for claiing a woman was defending rape when that never happoened, claerly I am ok with sexual assault?

Sure that makes sense.

And its nbot like you just did it once and admitted you were exageratted.

You smugly claimed we didnt read the source and we were lazy.

Then it the height of insanity, you call out another member for saying the media is sahying this is rape, which is exactly what you were implying the media was doing!

And now you act like those that called you out are someone wrong or defending sexual assault.

Very pathetic.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Losing an argument?

You think a "virtuous woman" would justify rape/sexual assault against a 15 year old?

Because that is the onlything resembling an "argument" that I've made ... LOL.

Or perhaps "hahahahaha".

You guys are precious.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

"What boy hasn't done this (rape) in high school?" A typical classy, moral, ethical Republican woman

wow
adding to sources to make them appear to say things they actually do not say?
accusations of rape are now "nitpick"?

"But he has nothing on at all," said a little child at last. "Good heavens! listen to the voice of an innocent child," said the father, and one whispered to the other what the child had said. "But he has nothing on at all," cried at last the whole people. That made a deep impression upon the emperor, for it seemed to him that they were right; but he thought to himself, "Now I must bear up to the end." And the chamberlains walked with still greater dignity, as if they carried the train which did not exist. HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN, "The Emperor's New Clothes"

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Your statement does, however, apply to every single Democrat that is calling for an FBI investigation.

Seconded!!!!

Those who have no basic understanding if civics/government. It does not give me much hope. What the hell is public school teaching now days?

link   

You can nitpick all you want. Apparently, you have very distinct definitions in which sexual assault, rape, forced intercourse are all different ... a little sexual assault is okay then?

I'm responding in conversation in a forum Grumbler. I responded to a silly comment from another poster that all Republican women are virtuous. I gave an example of at least one who clearly isn't, by our generally accepted standards ... a woman who justified the actions of two boys assaulting a 15 year old girl. Rape, assault, what have you. Shall we define what "is" is, too?

Now, you keep making hay over semantics ... but my point is plain.

Since I have experienced rape, actually been molested, and experienced drunken horseplay...I feel that there is a definite distinction. One should not willy nilly toss such phrasing out since it actually diminishes the meaning. This disingenious activity will be more harmful to those who are truly raped!

link   
a reply to: JBurns

Always enjoy your posts and sure to star them every time. Anyway...there is common group here that may very well be one member posing under several usernames to push their opinion. Don't let this fool you. I think its time Admin looks into this and cleans house.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Calling me out because I feel that rape and sexual assault are both hateful? You're a hoot.

Look ... here's the sum total of what's going on here. Another poster made a claim that all Republian women are virtuous, and I demonstrated that they aren't ...

Do calm down, Grammy ... obsession doesn't look good on you.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Losing an argument?

You think a "virtuous woman" would justify rape/sexual assault against a 15 year old?

Because that is the onlything resembling an "argument" that I've made ... LOL.

Or perhaps "hahahahaha".

You guys are precious.

No you made the argument that she was saying all young boys committ rape.

You then implied that those that disagreed with what you said were lazy and didnt read the article.

When proven that you were wrong, you then implied that anyone that called you out for this must be ok with sexual assault.

Now you are trying to act like none of that happened, because you have been sbhown to be wrong and dishonest.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: MRinder

Well, I was smart enough not to vote Democrat in the first place, but yeah it appears that Democrats only care about women and their agenda's...and men are their footstools and sacrifices to help make it happen. If you're a male and vote Democrat after they are trying to make YOU a rapist for doing nothing...you truly are a very stupid person.

You're giving them way too much credit. They don't care about women either. See Keith Ellison's accuser.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So, as an abuse survivor ... you feel that it's okay to justify sexual assault?

Because that's the erstwhile statement made by me above that you're all overreacting to ...

Any assault is wrong in my book Cyn.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: face23785

Your statement does, however, apply to every single Democrat that is calling for an FBI investigation.

Seconded!!!!

Those who have no basic understanding if civics/government. It does not give me much hope. What the hell is public school teaching now days?

Public schools? You mean the US liberal indoctrination camps disguised as US public schools?

link   

They can't be wrong. They're the smart ones, educated, believe in science (except biology, biology is sexist). Admitting they're wrong to a dumb conservative is the last thing they'd do.

link   

I am shocked by the flat out dishonesty.
I was not expecting that.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You haven't proven anything bud, except that you're consistently obsessed with semantics.

As I said, sexual assault, rape, abuse, "drunken horseplay" with minors are all equally reprehensible in my book.

Apparently not so much for others.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Calling me out because I feel that rape and sexual assault are both hateful? You're a hoot.

No I am calling you out for making stuff up, and then doubling down and saying people that ask for proof are lazy and didnt read the article.

And then implying that even though you were wrong, people pointing this out must be defending sexual assault.

I will tell you what though;

when i posted about cory booker admitting to sexual assault, many left leaning members said that this was far different than what kavanauigh is accused of (which I agree with them), and that booker grabbing a drunk girls breast after she shoved him away is just normal relationship stuff.

Seeing as how you believe sexual assault and rape are apparently interchangeable, i guess you would have no problem criticizing those left leaning posters, and for that matter booker and all of the dems that dont demand his immediate resignation as supporting sexual assualt/rape.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
/yawn

You guys aren't even trying hard any more. You just pile on and star each other's posts.

No wonder I got bored with this stupidity.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

I made a statement that is clearly my own opinion.

You made a statement that "media drivers" are claiming that something is rape.

Can you back up what you said, or not?

Gang rape accusation

So we have gone from a drunk kid grabbed another kid and groping her to targeting women for gang rape.

I haven't even followed this real close and that's something that has been glaringly obvious about this situation being driven by something other than an attempt at justice in my opinion.

ETA: its astonishing that this guy gets to the 2nd highest court in the land with a sterling reputation and nobody cares about any of this, but all of a sudden after trump nominates him people are coming out of the woodwork slinging mud as fast as they can.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

/yawn

You guys aren't even trying hard any more. You just pile on and star each other's posts.

No wonder I got bored with this stupidity.

That's exactly what people say when they know they have lost the argument, brush up on your game gryphy, you use to be sharper.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join