It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh denies assault allegations in exclusive interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grambler

I Am Waiting for an Apology , or your Name will be MUD in my Book Sir ! ..............

I hope you are joking.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Why in God's name would you call avenatti?

The man has a gift for knowing where to find information and how to work it. Surgical, unflappable - he's pure drama but he hasn't been wrong yet. He must have quite a network in place

Nobody likes lawyers - especially in this category. Especially showboats. I'd call him if this was my situation

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So , You CHOOSE to Ignore Me ? Ok , that's Fine ..........

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

"old white men" are Pretty Good at Asking Questions according to my DAD .

Sounds like a racist member of the patriarchy.

Check his privilege

You #ing INSULT My Father ? I Am NOT JOKING . Apologize for that Affront Sir !
edit on 25-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Why in God's name would you call avenatti?

The man has a gift for knowing where to find information and how to work it. Surgical, unflappable - he's pure drama but he hasn't been wrong yet. He must have quite a network in place

Nobody likes lawyers - especially in this category. Especially showboats. I'd call him if this was my situation

He hasnt been wrong yet?

about what?

He was right that stormy banged trump apprently.

Ok.

was he right in decisions that led to him face a claifornia Bar inquiry?

He has constantly blustered he was going to bring trump down on shows, he hasnt even came close to doing that.

He is a fool, who is profiting off of his clients story.

Thats not to say he couldnt be right in this case.

But when even politico is writing an article saying dems are staying away from him, you know there is a problem.

And again, if you were a woman seeking to get justice and be seen as credible, why go to him?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So far we have three accusers with not crroborating witbneseeds, no physical evidnce, and in avenattis case nothing at all, not even a name.

I'm not sure what you're really saying/asking. This is all brand new. It takes time to put this sort of thing together, and nobody wants to do it. As of a few hours ago, apparently - they're putting together an outside independent review with a woman lawyer. I don't know any details - but it doesn't sound like much more than a woman sitting in a room asking them both a bunch of questions. It doesn't mean anything

If you're suggesting that they've kept these women in the wings waiting to screw up the process, all I can say is yes, that's entirely possible

It's also possible that it took one woman coming forward to give others the courage to do the same. We won't know unless this is thoroughly investigated, but, again - nobody in the GOP seems to wants to do that

Right now we can't know what we might know next week. And anyhow, the way things are now I'm not sure people will believe actual evidence

I don't know what to tell you. I'm at a complete loss

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

"old white men" are Pretty Good at Asking Questions according to my DAD .

Sounds like a racist member of the patriarchy.

Check his privilege

You #ing INSULT My Father ? I Am NOT JOKING . Apologize for that Affront Sir !

That little smiley face emoji at the end of my post means I was joking, in this particular incident making an argument the very cultural marxxist we were lambasting would make.

I can not believe that you thought I was serious, and that you are flying this far off the handle.

edit on 25-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Having "Old White Men" question Christine Ford would play right into Dimocrat's hands. They want that for their news clips. Content of questions won't matter. Just being able to see all males questioning her would deliver the P.R. they want to convey.

Not that it matters, though. The Senators vote for/against Kavanaugh. Not the public. DIMS are stupid.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

..." in this particular incident making an argument the very cultural marxxist we were lambasting would make.
"

WTF does that Mean ? That Sounds Like just a Bunch of Placating Verbal Diarrhea to me . Either you WERE Just JOKING , or You Were NOT . What " WAS it > ? .............

edit on 25-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

..." in this particular incident making an argument the very cultural marxxist we were lambasting would make.
"

WTF does that Mean ? That Sounds Like just a Bunch of Placating Verbal Diarrhea to me . Either you WERE Just JOKING , or You Were NOT . What " WAS b" it > ? .............

I was joking!!

wow, can you not see form the context of the thread where i was calling out dems for not wanting "old white men" to talk to her that I abhorred that type of racism.

You said yopur dad is an old white man and is smart.

I was joking that according to the dems, that must mean he is a racist.

I put a smiley face top show I was joking.

I am sorry if you took offense at what I though was an obvious joke.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

OK Man , Just Wanted to get that Straight . I'm Buyin ' . What's Your Poison >? .........)..........

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

OK Man , Just Wanted to get that Straight . I'm Buyin ' . What's Your Poison >? .........)..........

No problem at all man. I honestly thought you were joking asking for an apology cause you knew I was joking.

My poison is cheap and has the most alcohol.

For the record, I will never ever insult any ones family on here, or someone based on race or gender, unless it is a joke.

And I mean that of people I disagree with as well.

If i ever say something you think is offensive to you, please PM me and I will clear it up

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

A Politically Correct Answer . Here's a Cookie ..............LOL

<< 1  2  3   >>

join