It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh denies assault allegations in exclusive interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Judge Kavanaugh is the current Supreme Court Nominee.

We all know the drama that's been created by Democrats surrounding the "allegations" by (so far) 2 Women who are claiming sexual "assaults" many years ago.

Now we see Kavanaugh on Fox with an interview where he denies the whole thing.

We also know by now the "allegations" have been fueled by Democrat operatives in league with the MSM.

We also know most if not all "witnesses" have been duds.

We also know the original "Letter" held back and finally released by Senator Feinstein has "issues".

They're already screaming Kavanaugh should not have made any public statements prior to Thursday's "Scheduled" hearings.

Looks like Democrats have gone over the cliffs.

Here's the Kavanaugh interview ......😎

Kavanaugh denies assault allegations in exclusive interview

"I know Brett. I've known him for 17 years," she said. "He's decent, he's kind, he's good. I know his heart. This is not consistent with Brett."

California professor Christine Blasey Ford has accused Kavanaugh of covering her mouth and trying to remove her clothing at a party in the early 1980s, when both were in high school. Kavanaugh and Ford are set to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

In the interview, Kavanaugh emphatically denied Ford's claim against him, telling MacCallum that he was a virgin through high school and for "many years after."

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I sincerely hope this backfires in the Dems face. Revenge is a dish served cold and November is coming bitches.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
He’s getting confirmed Friday, watch.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

100% believable. Every word.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

He sounds like he would make an excellent judge.

So basically, if the Democrats cannot own the Supreme court, then they are OK with just burning it down. Much like they are doing with the electoral college since their queen didn't get the crown.

How can anyone with a shred of decency or a sense of fair play even be in the party anymore?

Their tactics are obvious, have been repeated over and over and it is for nothing but power.

They play dirty. They should be treated like it.

I think that all Senators should voluntarily submit themselves to a thorough background check, including anything that happened in high school. The media talking heads as well.

We should call it the Schumer Standard. Anyone found with an allegation of sexual misconduct is telling the truth and the accuser will have to prove that he/she didn't do it.

After all, we no longer follow the rule or even the basic principle of law when it comes to conservatives, turnabout is fair play, right?

Someone should start a website... post all the Senators and Representatives and have an anonymous reporting blog for each of them. See where it goes.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

" Looks like Democrats have gone over the cliffs. "

Yes , but Unfortunately , Some Survive .......(

It is Not given to Man to Understand the Complexities of Democratic Group Thinkers .

edit on 24-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I watched the interview, it made me sad for his wife, children, and him.
This crap needs to stop. Both women cannot find anyone to confirm these allegations. Dems better watch out , turn about is fair play- and that is somewhere that leads to nothing good for Americans.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, if he denies the allegations, he's obviously guilty.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I mean he looked sincere.

But I know enough to know I dont know how to read people with 100% confidence.

Lets see how he and ford look when testifying thursday.

After that, hold the vote friday.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Exactly.

Looking forward to the reenactment and subsequent hanging later this week.

I hope they serve those rolls with the spinach dip in them, love those things.

Eta: anyone know what to wear to something like that? I dont know how formal it will be, and the stripper I'm taking as a date really wants to know what type of dress she needs to steal for the event.

edit on 24-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No , Not to Believers In TRUTH , which there Are Many . Who the Hell do you Think put Mr. Trump in Office . Lemmings ? ......Hmm...

MAGA !

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

More Ascots Green Ascots?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

I watched the interview, it made me sad for his wife, children, and him.
This crap needs to stop. Both women cannot find anyone to confirm these allegations. Dems better watch out , turn about is fair play- and that is somewhere that leads to nothing good for Americans.

I'm sure all this BS is adding-up more and more (R) votes by the hour.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I posted this elsewhere earlier, but I am still steamed up, so it is worth repeating:

Good Lord.

If anyone missed the interview with Kavanaugh, you need to watch it.

I am sooooo angry at these people trying to mess up the life of a decent guy. After hearing him talk, I am even more furious!!!

Seriously, these people are slime. The accusers and everyone who is encouraging them are evil.

He is justifiably so upset and hurt that he was almost crying. If the accusers watch this and still continue this absurdity, then they need to rot in ... you no where.

Ramirez needs to apologize to Kavanaugh right now. Whatever her motives, hate for Trump or a need for fame, she admits she is not sure - at least she was not sure until a creepy lawyer coached her. So, she tried to ruin a man's life.... slimy. At least her accusation has been disregarded.

Ford - may have had something happen to her, but it was not Kavanaugh. She has no proof, and it is looking like her memory is also flawed, according to witnesses. She also needs to apologize to Kavanaugh.

Everyone else needs to wake up and remember how things work in this country. Innocent until proven guilty. Think for yourselves and stop being told what what to think by MSM.

edit on 9/24/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

My guess is that she doesn't want Kavanaugh in the room with her, because she can't look him in the eyes as she tells her lies.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

My guess is that she doesn't want Kavanaugh in the room with her, because she can't look him in the eyes as she tells her lies.

You Think ? A Seasoned Federal Judge and Lawyer Dissecting the Obvious Missing Proof and FACTS in this Women's Story in Front of Millions of People ? It is Every Defendant's Right to Face their Accusers and Rebut their Allegations in Front of Every Citizen of these United States . Ever See Roadkill ? You Will here .
edit on 24-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Remember, the ends justify the means.

Right side of history and all that.

So what if you have to ruin a few people's lives. This is about saving "our democracy".

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Bugger the apologies!

Lock them up for Treason ... in fact ... firing squads are in order.

This is Sedition!

Jail time or death.

P

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Speaking of CPL, anyone who didnt see tuckers interview with him is missing the troll of the century.

It was sublime.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Latest letter from her Christine Ford's attorney just revealed. Sounds like Ford is getting "cold feet" already.

thehill.com...

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join