It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"No Nation building" "Clear exit strategy" Bush's words in debate with Gore - while he laughed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I wasn't into politics when the 2000 election was underway and the debate between Bush and Gore is revealing. Bush sits there and makes a statement that is a 180 opposite from what his administration actually did - and he makes this statement with a grin on his face while trying to stifle a laugh. Looking at it from this point of time, it looks clear that he had for-knowledge of what was to come, and possibly even the plans to steal the 2000 election if it came to that (hanging chad's in FL). When congress really looked into the issue of the 2000 election, among many other things, Bush was saved by 9/11 and demanded that the nation come together and set the ultimatum of "you are with us or with the terrorists" which basically meant if you were to question anything that was happeneing now, or possibly even question the legitimacy of his presidency, you were standing with the terrorists. This is the definition of tyrrany, you don't even need to factor in the Patriot Act to get to this conclusion.

Take a look at the beginning of this video, starting at 45 seconds or so, it's about 1 min of Gore/Bush but that minute is very telling.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I'm only 10 min into the video so far, but star and flag. This is the sort of thing people need to see to understand where we are now and where we are headed. I'll watch the whole video later this week. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Haven't watched yet but I feel Obama was groomed during the Bush years. It's like TPTB knew the American people would vote for Obama in strong numbers after having 8 years of Bush. It was supposed to a breath of fresh air. Hope and Change. Too bad it was more of the same.

I'll listen to the video tonight.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

He always seemed like he was smirking at the American people. God I hated him. I didn't understand how people didn't seem to notice it. It's like he was always stifling a laugh and lying through his teeth.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Most folk laugh at old Al anyway

top topics

join