It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercedes Benz AMG Project One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes it was scary, first and last time going that fast I was in the back of no where, had the motor tricked up a bit and wanted to see what it could do, I wasn't dissapointed.

I just meant beamers are made to glide down the autobarns, not so great for our below average Aussie roads.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
merc had to reply to Ferrari, Porsche and McLaren, I think merc won this one.
it also redlines at 11k rpm so you can make spinal tap jokes.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah - you meant autobahn - hence my confusion - remember autobarn is a retailer in Australia

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

remember autobarn is a retailer in Australia

and don't forget

"its for the best dressed cars in town"

Damn you, now I cant get it out of my head.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I grew up in Mercedes which were far from fast.

In my 50's now, I'm back with the brand after being a hardcore VAG guy most of my life.

I say that MB is the pick in any price range, $500 to $500,000.

I have a new Metris for road trips, a CLK 500 Cabrio for summer driving short trips, and a C240 wagon as my beater car parked at my house in FL....I love them all the same.

My daily is an Audi A4 Avant B8. It's great since it slots in under the Metris size wise....I have 2 big dogs that ride most everywhere. So, sports cars are out for me. I had a Boxster for a while, but lacking back seats was a deal killer. The CLK is perfect in that regard.

I'm not really into hyper cars. I rented a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera in Colorado, I didn't like it, to stiff and uncomfortable....prefer more of an AMG-style grand touring car instead.

Back to MB, I think the M Class are a steal used if you like SUV. This is what I'd have if limited to just one car for everything, a GLC Coupe', but the dogs ruin the interior of a nice car rather quick. My cars are all pretty cheap, inc the Metris.

www.inquirer.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join