It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of celebrity faces changing into monstors/alien/lizard people - optical illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I came across this a few years ago when I was watching Lost. I was a little sleep deprived and all the people on the show looked hideous like they were mutants or aliens or severely deformed. I wouldn't see it if I looked at the person's face but if I focused on their shoulder, the face would look like the guy from the movie "the mask".

What is odd is found pictures of the actors in other movies and their faces turned into the same thing. There was this one actress who had really distinctive insect look with black eyes like black stones cut and stacked - but she looked like that with every picture I looked at, or in other movies.

There was another video of this that was ~ 2 1/2 mins that had a lot more pictures but I can't find it anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Videos arn't working tonight for some reason tonight.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Because it wasn't properly linked:

Jesus, so now we're using optical illusions to prove that moronic reptilian nonsense?

edit on 24-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Billy Corgan of the rock band Smashing Pumpkins claims he saw a record industry person shapeshift into a reptilian humanoid.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is like in a dream when the dream peoples faces are distorted.

edit on 24-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This has been talked about to death already. You and David Icke would get along just fine.

Paradolia, broadcast compression artifacts. Surely you know of that being a big techy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Billy Corgan was probably pumped full of hallucinogens for most of his younger life, so I'm not surprised.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pretty sure the David Duchovny and Matt Damon slide is legit aliens if you look directly at them.

edit on 24-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Never been a big believer in the Lizard people theory. Not sure why, well mostly because the evidence is so lacking other than a few select frames from videos and that's about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Pretty sure the David Duchovny and Matt Damon slide is legit aliens if you look directly at them.

I already know Damon is an alien, no human being has a fivehead that big.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Or can just keep talking politics till you're blue in the face...boring, but enjoy--that's for anyone in general by the way.

Op may not be too familiar with the topic. Often thee videos are chalked up to pixeliztion and artifacts. Though, there have been claimed and recorded captures of shape-shifters.

The Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura show S03E01 Reptilian has an example of this. Can't say I agree with Icke, featured on that video as well as him and Ventura not getting along, as some would say the blame towards so called Illuminati and the "Reptoids" that boarders on anti-semitism.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's all in your head. Literally.

Remember that nothing you see is as it appears to be.

I don't mean that in a "there are alien/demons pretending to be people " kind of way.
I mean that our brains are giant filters.

Everything you see is really just an image that your brain created for you.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
vid unrelated to premise of thread :/

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I saw a YouTube video about a Justin Timberlake and maybe Pharrell music video recently... at one point in the music video, supposedly Pharrell ear (if that’s who I’m thinking of) becomes all pointy... It’s not much, but related to your topic...

That effect from your video is weird!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They are all humans.

We are the aliens.

top topics

join