It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sweet Emotion"--Military Tribute Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok, so I've worked on these for a while. It was mostly a curiosity job, seeing what I could do with MovieMaker. I thought it turned out well. Its set to "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith. Pretty awesome though.

This link will ask you to download it or open it. I reccomend downloading, since its 39mb compressed. Opening takes a long while. Downloading on DSL should take about 4 minutes.

Feel free to send it to whomever you like. If you know anyone in the military or over in Iraq, send it to them.

The next one I have is way harder. Its "Respect" from Pantera.. I'll post that in a bit. Well, everyone please check this out and let me know what ya think...

"Sweet Emotion" by Spliff4020

[edit on 23-2-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
20 views and no response? **bump!**

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i hate doin this, but......***bump***

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Did anybody check it out yet? I would love some feedback...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok, here's your feedback. I thought it was a great video, with good music and even better clips. I'm looking forward to your Respect video.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
thnks man! i was hoping to hear something..i got the Pantera one ready to roll. Ill post it in a bit. It rocks..Hey feel free to spread that video around though. And if you know ANYONE in the military, give it to them. I want to get these out the masses!!

Thnks again...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I can't get it to play, mind refreshing the video link?

BTW: "sweet emotion" is one of the best songs ever IMO lol

-wD

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
I can't get it to play, mind refreshing the video link?

BTW: "sweet emotion" is one of the best songs ever IMO lol

-wD

Sure..it only hosts it for a week. But Ill put it back on there today. Ill update this post then.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
it doesnt work at all

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the site i had it on, only hosts it for 7 days. Im trying to figure out how to get it back on there now..Ill update this when I do, because I also have an AWESOME one to Pantera. Its just that I have no idea what to do with them. This place took me forever to find. If ya'll have any hosting sites feel free to post them, cuz this one is a pain in the a**. Untill then, Ill update this when its ready. I have to work today, so it might not be till tonight....

new topics

top topics

join